Please Post "crime" News In The Crimes Section

not here. Thanks.

K. Crimes in the crimes section. Got it.

What if I want to post something pertaining to politics? Where should I post that?

Sorry, Jeana, couldn't resist :D
I crack myself up, I really do.

Guilty! And noted.
Thanks for the great job you do with the forum Jeana.

What if I want to post something pertaining to politics? Where should I post that?

Just do not post it in the Anna Nicole Smith forum. Jeana, correct me if I am wrong, but I am fairly certain that issues pertaining to ANS and NOT Politics go in the ANS forum.

OMG, I am killing me.

Just do not post it in the Anna Nicole Smith forum. Jeana, correct me if I am wrong, but I am fairly certain that issues pertaining to ANS and NOT Politics go in the ANS forum.

OMG, I am killing me.

Well, I suppose depending on the particular political issue... it could be posted in the Game Room. :D

ETA: You're not going to have to worry about that, 'cause Jeana's gonna kill us when she gets back :D

You're a huge knucklehead!!!!! I know some crimes are very, very interesting and "Up To The Minute" sort of things, but we do try and keep a clean house!!!

Well, I suppose depending on the particular political issue... it could be posted in the Game Room. :D

ETA: You're not going to have to worry about that, 'cause Jeana's gonna kill us when she gets back :D

:slap: :slap: :slap:

I know you needed this!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa