GUILTY FL - Paula, 37, & Alijah O'Conner, 15 mos, murdered, St Petersburg, 6 July 2007

Jolynna

Reaction score
Paula O'Conner's "double life living" boyfriend, (Ron) Ralph Wright is not a suspect.

But, outstanding medical bills for "their" son had crippled Paula and forced her to take legal action against the "deadbeat" dad:

http://www.sptimes.com/2007/07/07/Southpinellas/Mother_and_baby_found.shtml

Before she and her son were murdered, Paula started a website for women deceived and then abandoned by men in the military. On the site she shares the details of her relationship with Ron (Ralph) Wright:

http://militarydeadbeatdads.com/

Here we go again!

Yep. This is so similar to Davis.

Besides being in the military, Wright is also a member of LE.

imo

He is SCUM! :furious: :behindbar

That baby survived TWO life threatening operations. In the picture of the baby, he looks alert and bright.

Killing a baby who could not talk or identify eliminates most suspects. Granted motive isn't enough. But...

JMO

OMG! After all that baby went through just to live, then someone purposefully takes his little life - and his mom - I just can't find the words to say what I want to say right now.

Hopefully, whoever committed the murders left a lot of forensic evidence behind and will be caught soon.

I don't want this to be like Michelle Young or other cases where a woman is dead or missing and while there is strong suspicion, there isn't enough evidence to arrest.

OMG! After all that baby went through just to live, then someone purposefully takes his little life - and his mom - I just can't find the words to say what I want to say right now.

My feelings exactly.

That baby was loved, too. You can read it and feel it from the mother's post.

moo

The Low Life Coward.........that killed this woman and child should...

Well, you all know what I think should happen...to whomever did this...

What a beautiful baby, there is nothing that makes me angrier than someone murdering a little baby and their mother. I mean how can anyone do something like this? :furious:

This is what is getting to me as well. The struggle and the hope and the final despair at some evil . Their own little intricacies were so less importent to what this baby and his mama went through. I am boiling mad over this. I would be glad to pull the trigger or release the iv to allow the mixture to "nurture" his veins. It is one of the worst crimes around now. Of course, there are so many unspeakable actions. What the heck is going on?

Hopefully, whoever committed the murders left a lot of forensic evidence behind and will be caught soon.

I don't want this to be like Michelle Young or other cases where a woman is dead or missing and while there is strong suspicion, there isn't enough evidence to arrest.

YES!....hopefully

Sad to say, but, in my opinion, asking for the support and partial payment of the medical bills, which she and Alijah were entitled to, may have cost both of them their lives.

IMO

There are so many women that were pregnant or with babies that have lately been murdered or gone missing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back