ID ID - Stephanie Eldredge, 21, Idaho Falls, 20 Aug 2007

hoppyfrog

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
From http://www.localnews8.com/Global/story.asp?S=6963925 on 23 Aug 2007:

A full scale investigation is launched by Idaho Falls Police Wednesday, after a mother of three vanishes.
Stephanie Eldredge disappeared from her Idaho Falls home Monday morning, leaving behind a four month old infant and no information as to where she has gone.
Idaho Falls Police are calling the disappearance suspicious. Detectives spent the day knocking on every door on Holbrook Street where Stephanie went missing.
They've also subpoenaed cell phone records and are hoping to track her cell phone with GPS technology.

6963925_BG1.jpg

I hope she is found soon. It has been 2 weeks now with no calls.

Great links Hoppy. Both grandmothers of her little baby say she would not go anywhere without the baby.

This doesn't sound good at all. It was mentioned she had left other times, but had called. Were her other children living with them? Was her car worth taking with her if she decided to take off? Did she know someone would be returning to the house at that particular time, so if she left the baby it would be alright?
I just wish if she left on her she would call someone. If she was abducted I hope they get some leads very quickly.
Prayers that she returns safely.

Wow, I thought there must have already been a thread for Stephanie on here. I know the news of her disappearance spread fast in my MySpace network. She has been missing for nearly 3 weeks now. I really hope that they find some answers in her case and she is able to come home safe and soon.

Find Stephanie - Myspace Page
http://www.myspace.com/findstephanieeldridge

Stephanie is on probation and she has a history of drug use but her family says in the last two years she's turned her life around. They say her past shouldn't reflect on the search.

Hmm, I am going to imagine she might have run away or it might be drug related. I could be wrong, of course.

Wow, I thought there must have already been a thread for Stephanie on here. I know the news of her disappearance spread fast in my MySpace network. She has been missing for nearly 3 weeks now. I really hope that they find some answers in her case and she is able to come home safe and soon.

Find Stephanie - Myspace Page
http://www.myspace.com/findstephanieeldridge

I was surprised there wasn't a thread here for her already. I saw the news articles when I was googling for info about another case.

Please post any info you have or can find!

Hoppy

http://www.kpvi.com/Global/story.asp?S=7101189

One month ago, 21-year-old Stephanie Eldridge went missing from her Idaho Falls home. Despite all the work by investigators and pleas from her family, few leads have come in and police say they have no idea if she's dead or alive.

Family and investigators are feeling frustrated at the lack of information in this case. It's like Stephanie simply vanished on August 20th.

and

Last Friday, police did a polygraph test on Stephanie's common-law husband, Mike Jimenez. His mother Lynette says he was willing, and cooperative.

more at link

Thank HF, for your eye on the missing!! I haven't heard about her either, and I certainly hope the officials execute a search for her.

Why is it so many woman disappear without a trace? There has to be leads...something in this young woman's past, or present. With three small children no matter how overwhelming, it is unlikely she would just walk away.

I hope this family uses all their resources to try and get more information on their daughter. As much as I like the MySpace, often to me they are more like Memorials than anything, IMO.

http://www.localnews8.com/Global/story.asp?S=7176423

October 5, 2007

The family of a 21-year-old Idaho Falls woman who has been missing for more than six weeks is offering a $5,000 reward for information leading to her whereabouts
Stephanie Eldredge, was last seen Aug. 20 in Idaho Falls.
She was reported missing after her roommate returned home from work and found Eldredge's purse and 4-month-old daughter, but no sign of Eldredge and her cell phone.

and

According to court records, when she was last seen, Eldredge had just returned home after spending five days in the Bonneville County Jail for an alcohol probation violation.

Bumping for Stephanie. It's been almost a year since she disappeared without a trace. And now her mother has gone missing as well in the same manner. Her car and purse are at home, but she is gone. I heard this from Stephanie's aunt, and will confirm with a link as soon as possible.

That sounds really bizarre, Idaho! I'm hoping it was just a miscommunication and the mother is fine.

Prayers for Stephanie,

Salem

That is indeed bizarre. Please post a link when you find it, Idaho. I'm really curious about this.

Hoppy

Great news. Stephanie's mom has been found and is alright. I'm not sure of any details right now, but if I'm able, I'll post more as soon as I can. Stephanie is still missing though, with nothing new.

Sad Anniversary for Missing Mother of Three

One year ago this Wednesday, an Idaho Falls mother-of-three, Stephanie Eldridge, disappeared. For Stephanie's family members, the last year has been spent waiting and hoping.

"Without her, it's been pure, living hell, " says Stephanie Eldrige's mother, Moriah King, who has become used to waiting.

There has been no trace of Eldridge over the last year, since she disappeared from her Idaho Falls home on Holbrook Street.

She left almost everything behind, including her six-month-old daughter , her keys, her purse and shoes.

Over the last year, all leads disappeared with Stephanie, though her mom won't stop waiting to find out what happened to her daughter.

More at link: http://www.localnews8.com/Global/story.asp?S=8861552

Bumping for Stephanie. It has now been almost 2 years since she disappeared. Also, her aunt just informed me that there is going to be a vigil in Idaho Falls on August 20. Not sure what time, but I will post as soon as I find out for those that are interested.

This is from the June 27, 2009, Idaho Falls Post Register via LexisNexis News.

http://www6.lexisnexis.com/publishe...4&topicId=100020825&docId=l:997067916&start=3

Moriah King has heard that her daughter, Stephanie Eldredge, is living in Arizona.

But King has a hard time believing the rumor, even though it would mean her missing daughter is still alive if it were true.

Eldredge, a mother of three, was reported missing Aug. 20, 2007, after her roommate returned from work to their Holbrook Drive house in Idaho Falls and found Eldredge's purse and 4-month-old daughter but no sign of Eldredge or her cell phone.

""I find it hard to believe she would leave her babies and just take off,"" King said.

Two years later, Eldredge is still missing and her case remains among a small list of unsolved mysteries in Idaho Falls and Bonneville County.

. . .

In Eldredge's case, Idaho Falls police have followed up on several leads or possible answers that could eventually bring resolution, said Detective Brent Lawrence, who is assigned to the case.

""We're looking at new avenues to see what's there, to see what we've done and what we can do,"" Lawrence said.

Lawrence couldn't be specific about recent leads, but said in the past few months that police have received and checked on possible leads. Police are still encouraging the public to come forward with any information.

""What doesn't seem significant to them may be of great value to us,"" he said.

. . .

I wonder where the Arizona rumor came from.

THE VIGIL FOR STEPHANIE IS:

Thursday, August 20, 2009
6:00 pm
At the river in Idaho Falls, ID (off of Broadway, near the Red Lion)

Stephanie's aunt, along with myself, will be speaking.

If you have any questions, you can send me a PM or post here. :)

Thanks for the new article, hyldo. That certainly is a weird rumor. I will try to ask Moriah or Stephanie's aunt where that came from.

Family Remembers Missing Stephanie Eldridge Around Idaho Falls Greenbelt

This afternoon, family and friends remember someone they love, someone who's been missing from the community.

Almost two years ago Stephanie Eldridge disappeared from her Idaho Falls home.

She left her purse, her keys even her three young daughters behind.
Wednesday would've been Stephanie's 23rd birthday.

So in honor of her, relatives gathered near the falls to pray for Stephanie's return dead or alive.

[snip]

There'll be a candlelight vigil for Stephanie on August 20th, the two year anniversary of her disappearance.

It'll be around the greenbelt in Idaho Falls at 6 p.m.

http://www.localnews8.com/global/story.asp?s=10856584

It's so hard to believe it's been two years since Stephanie's disappearance.

Praying she is found and returned home soon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back