Time of Death

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelda

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
What if Maddy died before the McCanns went to dinner? And they put her in the bed, covered with a spread and she looked like a sleeping child. So when friends came to check on the children they all appeared to be sound asleep.

I haven't calculated the time of death but what if Maddie died around 6 o'clock?
I believe the parents went to dinner around 9. So the parents would have a three hour window of opportunity to plan where to put the body.

Did Gerry go to check just before Katie? That would give them time to dispose of the body before Katie raised the alarm.

What if the man seen carrying a sleeping child was Gerry? Taking her body to a car or other hiding place? Since I'm sure the hotel and grounds were thoroughly checked it would have to have been a very secure place. And then the body was eventually retrieved and put in the trunk of a car and disposed of somewhere.

I posted a similar question at Courttv but so far have not recieved any replies! I'd be interested in you posters comments, clarifications and ideas.

Dear Zelda,
With no body, it will be especially hard if not impossible to find a time of death. IMO, there is no concrete evidence that shows that Maddie is indeed dead. I hope and pray she isn't, yet in my heart I believe she is. :(

I believe she was already out of that apartment by the time the McCann's went to dinner. Once Kate came back screaming "they've taken her", there wasn't really time after that to move the body out. From what I understand, noone actually went inside the apartment to check on the children, they just kind of "listened" at the door for noises that would indicate the children had woken up!

If the body does have to be present for 2 hours for cadaver dogs to react, death during the dinner portion of the evening does seem to be in line with that criteria.

I think it possible that Maddie was never at the "day care" that day. I'm sure that in a place like that there are a bunch of rotating kids, and a rotating staff. Would they really know the difference? Were all of the children of the holiday group in daycare and accounted for that day? (Sign in and out sheet?, payment for them all?) Could the McCanns have borrowed a daughter of their accomplice and pretend it was Maddie? The twins probably have limited language skills at that age, so they wouldn't be able to clearly get the point across that she was a friend, and not their sister...

It would be interesting to see what all of the children looked like in the holiday party. If Maddie was really very small for her age, (as has been reported but not verified), they could have replaced/subsituted her at the daycare with a younger child who also had limited language skills.

If the McCanns did not eat with the other families with their kids where were they? If Maddy was last seen at 2:39 or so I think it is possible that she was killed in the early afternoon and put in a sleeping position in a bed so anyone checking her would think she was asleep. Of course it's very creepy if her dead body was put in the middle of the twins' bed, with the twins in bed with her. The McCanns might have spent time in the afternoon to figure out what to do with the body after the Tapas dinner.

Maybe the man seen carrying a little girl was someone close to the McCanns and he was carrying Maddy somewhere to hide her body.

Pure speculation, but if Maddy wasn't seen having dinner with the other families where was she? Where were the twins? And where were the parents?

What if Maddy died before the McCanns went to dinner? And they put her in the bed, covered with a spread and she looked like a sleeping child. So when friends came to check on the children they all appeared to be sound asleep.

I haven't calculated the time of death but what if Maddie died around 6 o'clock?
I believe the parents went to dinner around 9. So the parents would have a three hour window of opportunity to plan where to put the body.

Did Gerry go to check just before Katie? That would give them time to dispose of the body before Katie raised the alarm.

What if the man seen carrying a sleeping child was Gerry? Taking her body to a car or other hiding place? Since I'm sure the hotel and grounds were thoroughly checked it would have to have been a very secure place. And then the body was eventually retrieved and put in the trunk of a car and disposed of somewhere.

I posted a similar question at Courttv but so far have not recieved any replies! I'd be interested in you posters comments, clarifications and ideas.

According to People magazine the friends who were to check on Madeline were told NOT to go in and physically check on them but just to listen and make sure nobody was crying.(paraphrasing)

That is one of the reasons I am leaning toward the parents being involved.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member