Stacy and Drews relationship

She was such a beautiful woman that I think that DP became completely obsessed with her, especially towards the end. Through that obsession he possibly developed an "If I can't have her no one will" attitude. When she told him she wanted a divorce, that just triggered his "plan" into action.

Why doesn't the media cover more on their relationship?? I know I feel a sense of urgency to find her BECAUSE of how dangerous i find him to be. If I were anywhere NEAR Chicago i'd take off work to help, no doubt! Maybe if the world knew what a monster he really was, they'd be more inclined to help?:banghead:

She was his trophy wife. He was 49 yo at that time and his mid-life crisis must of really gotten a boast.

She was the perfect profile of a woman who marries an abuser. Her family life as a child set her up for it.

She saw him as a "savior". She later saw herself as a "bird in a gilded cage"
One article given by a step-mother told about SP's father being an alcoholic verbal abuser.
I like the song by the Eagles "Tequila Sunrise", there is a line in there "every port of refuge has it's price" She had jewels, money, nice car, nice house...but look at the price she paid for it.
He totally controlled her and, in my opinion, everyone around her. Though, he appears to be a bully his self esteem issues made him feel less then worthy of her. Possibly also his guilt of killing Kathleen made him afraid of losing Staci.
JMHO..for what its worth

I agree to a point that Stacey was a "trophy wife", but I believe Drew borders on being a pedophile. I think he went after Stacey beginning when she was 14 or 15. I don't buy his "inquiry" when she was already 17 and he was asking then about the legality of his relationship with her. I think Drew was only trying to cover his *advertiser censored* by making others believe the relationship had just begun...to avoid arrest for Sexual Molestation of a Minor &/or Statuatory Rape.

I agree...totally

I agree to a point that Stacey was a "trophy wife", but I believe Drew borders on being a pedophile. I think he went after Stacey beginning when she was 14 or 15. I don't buy his "inquiry" when she was already 17 and he was asking then about the legality of his relationship with her. I think Drew was only trying to cover his *advertiser censored* by making others believe the relationship had just begun...to avoid arrest for Sexual Molestation of a Minor &/or Statuatory Rape.

Drew was completely indeserving of Stacy and I think he knew he. IMO, this is a classic case of an abusive SOB wanting to possess his wife.

He's a and a loser, IMO, and very unattractive- inside and out.:loser:

and let's not forget, his MO appears to be having an affair while STILL MARRIED and ends up marrying that person.

When I think of pedophiles, I think of them abusing "young" children. Of course, I'm sure there are pedophiles that abuse/molest older adults, but very rare. IMO

I think Stacy was the YOUNGEST of all of Drew's marriages.

SS:

I didn't say it was rare for pedophiles to prefer teens, I said the following:

I'm sure there are pedophiles that abuse/molest older adults, but very rare. IMO

Maybe your/our confusion comes from that Stacy was 17 when she supposedly met/married DP and 23 when missing.

So she was in the teen age when first with DP and the young adult age when she went missing.

SS you pretty much hit it on the nail when you said a few days ago that Stacy was a "Trophy Wife" tonight on Fox or MSNBC played a part of Drews interview from the Today Show that wasn't aired until tonight. The SOB said that he spoiled Stacy he gave her what ever she wanted, Breast implants,tummy tuck,braces and jewerly he said she loved getting attention from men. I'm sure I've left out other things that he said. I long for the day that, this evil man is arrested.

OT but Windchime you always have the most beautiful graphics. Are you a graphic designer or web graphic artist or something?

Staying on topic Drew imo is a fool. He's trying to make Stacy seem vain and shallow like she's capable of leaving her children for another man. But in his previous interview he states she was a "great" mother.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clancehan
Back