Margins

reportertype

Dogs are awesome!
Reaction score
Is anyone else having trouble with margins? A few posters are out of whack on my computer. The rest are fine. Is there some setting I should change?

If I'm one of them it's the settings for signatures/images/avatars. They either all need to be checked or all unchecked.

For some, it's the length of the sentence under their nick that blows the margins. In that case, I believe they would have to fix that.

There's a thread about this in "forum finesse" if that helps!

Thanks!! You are one of them. It's so weird. There are only three that do it.

Fixed it. Thanks Taximom. I love seeing everyone's pics; I don't how that got turned off. I completely forget about the tech forum. :doh:

Oh GOOD! I'm glad it worked. I think I have too much in my signature right now, but it's Christmas! Sometimes you just have to go for it. :D

Oh GOOD! I'm glad it worked. I think I have too much in my signature right now, but it's Christmas! Sometimes you just have to go for it. :D
I love your signature. It is cute.

Is anyone else having trouble with margins? A few posters are out of whack on my computer. The rest are fine. Is there some setting I should change?
Do blown margins actually cause a problem with your computer? There are some posters that have large photos or images in their siggys that make all of their posts larger than the normal post. Other than scrolling back and forth to read their comments, it doesn't present a problem with my computer.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back