Nicole AND Christina Both in Labor! *merged threads*

Christina is so cute!! I hope she has a great delivery!

Nicole Richie and her rocker boyfriend Joel Madden are the parents of a daughter, the couple's rep at Handprint Entertainment tells PEOPLE.

Harlow Winter Kate Madden was born Friday at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center and weighed 6 lbs. 7 oz.

"The beautiful healthy baby girl left the hospital with her ecstatic parents," says the rep, who confirmed the birth to PEOPLE exclusively.

people.com

That's wonderful. Seems like all is well. Wow, they left the hospital already!

It seems Nicole is really putting her life together very well since she became pregnant. She and her boyfriend have even started a foundation to help children who are in need. I'm happy for her.

Harlow Winter Kate Madden

Beautiful name! The baby was born this morning, and has already been released along with Nicole? Wow things are different now than when I had babies..I had to stay in a whopping 24 hours..:}

I had to laugh after reading the title to this thread. :
With all that's going on in this great country of ours, I could care less about Nicole and Christina.... 2 anorexics having babies is IMO not news worthy.
Then again it could be my hormones causing the lack of love.:crazy:

I had to laugh after reading the title to this thread. :
With all that's going on in this great country of ours, I could care less about Nicole and Christina.... 2 anorexics having babies is IMO not news worthy.
Then again it could be my hormones causing the lack of love.:crazy:

Christina is not an anorexic and never has been. She is an amazing singer and i think its definitely news worthy to announce she gave birth today. News doesnt always have to be sad and horrific. I personally was very excited when i read it on tmz earlier today and even called my mom to tell her!

I thought Xtina was scheduled for a C-Section. Guess she went before her appointment. Loving the name Harlow.

Yeah she really is! She has matured so nicely and considering how some of the same aged Hollwood it girls have turned out she should be sooo proud of herself!! She looks awesome too! What did she name her baby? Anybody know? And congrats to Nicole also...I don't like the name Harlow at all but to each his own and she is one that got a second chance at life and she took it and now look at her! She should be proud too!

Christina is so cute!! I hope she has a great delivery!

Never had one, have 3 kids the old fashion way.....:eek:

Bless ya Pharlap. I only birthed one child and had a C-Section. Nothing to it. Seems some stars can just set an appointment up for them. These chicks are fairly young so they'll bounce back quick.

I'm probably gonna be the minority on the whole name thing because it seems pretty much everybody everywhere likes it! haha thats ok! I also don't like the name Shiloh ugh!

I'm sure it's after Jean Harlow, early movie actress.
I like the name.....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back