641 users online (95 members and 546 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 4 of 67 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 998
  1. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by glezell View Post
    But, if my husband was accused of rape, or at the very least having an affair, I would know what kind of car the woman drove!

    And I agree with the above poster that it depends on how they usually do things, but I don't know any men (i am sure someone would say their husband would, I just don't know any personally) that would choose a color. Unless they had already bought paint and selected a color, my husband would NEVER choose a color without my input because he wouldn't want to redo it when I didn't like it!!! Maybe he just used Kiltz or a base white type paint in preparation and that wouldn't look suspicious to her, but I still have my doubts about how she would not know....
    see, i still haven't heard if Christina was even aware of the rape allegation against Cesar....Steadfast was going to try to find a link regarding this, but i think there's just too much to sift thru that maybe she couldn't find it.....

    i'd like to know if she knew or not.....

  2. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by golfmom View Post
    Thank you! between adjusting to the new computer and all the server overloads around here I'm tearing my hair out.

    you are welcome

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    1,162
    Camp Lejeune is a not such a huge base that people don't know each other. I am sure Xtina knew about Maria and probably about the rape allegations. Rumors were pprobably swirling and I am sure POS enlisted his buddies to help harrass Maria and try to scare her off. I am sure that Maria's car was known to Xtina; she might even have been the one to key the car.


    I posted this opinion of Xtina on Thread #7, but I want to repeat it here if thats okay:


    " If Xtina is so innocent in all this, why isn't she showing her face on national tv, begging POS to give himself up ? Why isn't she making it clear as the blue sky that she had no involvement in Maria's murder ? Why is she hiding ? Why did her mother refuse to make any comment when she was interviewed ? Why did her dad seem to be lying and making things up on said news report ?

    Why ? Because she is guilty of helping POS kill her and / or clean up the crime scene and bury-burn Maria and Gabriel. That is why she won't show her face anywhere. She is afraid we will see the truth in her eyes. Nancy Grace would have her on her knees sobbing out the truth in a matter of minutes !

    Here in Costa Rica there is a saying in Spanish, " El que calla otorga " that means " one who is silent admits his/ her guilt " I think that is the case with Christina. She is silent, because she KNOWS her part in all this. And she is afraid. Very afraid now that she is alone and cannot escape to where POS is."


    I am sure that Xtina had a role in Maria's murder and cover up. I feel it in my gut. I can't explain it.

  4. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by golfmom View Post
    http://www.wtkr.com/Global/story.asp...6&nav=ZolHbyvj

    Brown says tests show blood in two areas of Laurean's home...and that someone tried to hide the blood by painting over it. Investigators say luminol, a chemical used to detect traces of blood, revealed that there was a large amount of blood before the attempted cleanup.

    Nancy Grace reported that there was blood on the ceiling. This had to be a major clean up, painting effort ... besides burning and burying the body.

    How did he possibly have the time to do this without his wife finding out????
    i don't know, but surely LE has put this question to her....wish i had been a fly on the wall when she was first interviewed....wonder what the two areas were....i heard that painting was going to be done, or WAS done, in the garage...i believe that was per a neighbor...

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    417
    I wonder if he didn't agree to take the blame, write the letter to take suspicion off his wife (they still have a child to think about although I question how much they thought about the child during the planning of the murder), and he knew with his mexican citizenship, he had the best chance of making it there, blending in, finding family and eventually work. Maybe they looked at it like, it is either me stay, and both of us take the fall, or he leaves, takes the blame and hides out.

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    5,303
    Quote Originally Posted by calidreamin View Post
    I agree with you on both counts. If my husband was accused of such a thing I would find everything about her I possibly could, including her car! My husband would never pick out a color on his own either, maybe there are some guys who would but I think that is very unusual.
    I'm the one who brought that up, and I agree with both of these as well. My husband doesn't pick out the colors either, besides from being colorblind he couldn't care less and since I do care, I choose them.

    I wouldn't bet my DD's life on it, but I am almost 100% certain that there is no way Christina did not know who's car that was.

    About what glezell said (how hopefully LE thought of it being odd that Maria had a bus ticket, why would Maria take the bus to El Paso if she had her own car to drive): with gas prices being high, wouldn't going on a bus be a lot cheaper? Devil's advocate again lol.

  7. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by calidreamin View Post
    The amount of time that had to go into the clean up of the house and the disposal of her body would have taken hours if not a couple of days. Unless she had gone out of town I would find it very implousible that she didn't know.
    i guess i'm going to have to agree...unless she was out of town it's hard to believe he could do such a major coverup that fast, if there was THAT much blood.....

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    5,303
    Quote Originally Posted by glezell View Post
    I wonder if he didn't agree to take the blame, write the letter to take suspicion off his wife (they still have a child to think about although I question how much they thought about the child during the planning of the murder), and he knew with his mexican citizenship, he had the best chance of making it there, blending in, finding family and eventually work. Maybe they looked at it like, it is either me stay, and both of us take the fall, or he leaves, takes the blame and hides out.
    Exactly and then down the line, when it all 'blows over', they can be 'happy families' again, either in the US or in Mexico. Me and hubby did the long distance thing while married, sure beats having to visit him on death row (I'd imagine).

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    5,303
    Quote Originally Posted by close_enough View Post
    i guess i'm going to have to agree...unless she was out of town it's hard to believe he could do such a major coverup that fast, if there was THAT much blood.....
    And I imagine they have furniture, too. The blood cannot only have been on the wall(s) and ceiling and not on tables, couch etc.... also takes time to clean up...

  10. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by JanetElaine View Post
    And I imagine they have furniture, too. The blood cannot only have been on the wall(s) and ceiling and not on tables, couch etc.... also takes time to clean up...
    yep....(shivers)


  11. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by JanetElaine View Post
    I'm the one who brought that up, and I agree with both of these as well. My husband doesn't pick out the colors either, besides from being colorblind he couldn't care less and since I do care, I choose them.

    I wouldn't bet my DD's life on it, but I am almost 100% certain that there is no way Christina did not know who's car that was.

    About the driving her own car to El Paso vs. taking a bus: with gas prices being high, wouldn't going on a bus be a lot cheaper? Devil's advocate again lol.
    what do you mean, Janet?....that Christina was maybe going to use the bus ticket to El Paso?

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    7,188
    Quote Originally Posted by JanetElaine View Post
    And I imagine they have furniture, too. The blood cannot only have been on the wall(s) and ceiling and not on tables, couch etc.... also takes time to clean up...
    Yep ... he had TWO ROOMS to clean and paint plus dispose of her body
    Don't forget carpeting ... or whatever flooring

    Plus you have to clean up your clean up gear ...
    Mops; Rags -- need to be washed or disposed of
    Maybe those he burned along with Maria

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,579
    Quote Originally Posted by JanetElaine View Post
    Exactly and then down the line, when it all 'blows over', they can be 'happy families' again, either in the US or in Mexico. Me and hubby did the long distance thing while married, sure beats having to visit him on death row (I'd imagine).
    This is a good possibilty and makes alot of sense.

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    5,303
    Quote Originally Posted by glezell View Post
    Oh, and I would bet she was the one who helped to take the car to the bus station. Someone had to drive another vehicle. And, it never occured to anyone in LE to ask why she would take a bus if she had a car?? It would never cross my mind to take the bus if I had a reliable car. Bus rides are long with all the stops....
    Quote Originally Posted by close_enough View Post
    what do you mean, Janet?....that Christina was maybe going to use the bus ticket to El Paso?
    My apologies, close_enough! No, that's not what I meant. That was in reply to the quote from glezell above yours. I will go edit my post to clarify. See what I get for being lazy and not looking up the actual post I replied to...

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    3,248

    Angry

    You know this wife is as sick as her husband.
    What gets me besides everything else is, they had bbq's on the grave...OMG.
    sry had to vent....

Page 4 of 67 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Cesar Laurean's Trial
    By panthera in forum Maria Lauterbach - pregnant Marine
    Replies: 962
    Last Post: 09-16-2010, 05:25 PM
  2. Marine Cpl. Cesar Laurean caught!!
    By MeAgnL8Agn in forum Maria Lauterbach - pregnant Marine
    Replies: 903
    Last Post: 06-30-2009, 09:07 AM
  3. Laurean Guilt Poll
    By STEADFAST in forum Maria Lauterbach - pregnant Marine
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 04-18-2009, 11:48 PM
  4. Laurean in Mexico
    By kathyn2 in forum Maria Lauterbach - pregnant Marine
    Replies: 197
    Last Post: 04-15-2008, 07:37 PM

Tags for this Thread