722 users online (83 members and 639 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by panthera View Post
    Thank you! I thought it was around 10am too but couldn't find where my link was to the schedule. I am totally with you about Maria wanting to get on the bus the evening of the 14th and more or less was bumped to the next one, with no place to go that night but back to CL's house after leaving Durham the goodbye note, and that would turn out to be a fatal decision. I do think Christina came home and found her there ~ alive. MOO, of course!

That is my opinion too, panthera.

imoo

This was mid-December, Maria was 8 mo. pregnant, and she wouldn't have been sleeping in her car or driving around for a few hours between 5pm - midnight, so I believe she was killed some time in the evening of the 14th. Like I said, I think Christina dictated to CL to put the 15th in his note because (imo) she wasn't home that day.
    What if she was home that Saturday? What if he left that clue for the police?

imoo

Quote Originally Posted by oceanblueeyes View Post
    What if she was home that Saturday? What if he left that clue for the police?

imoo
    Hmmmmm ~ that's an interesting thought! I'd always thought they were both up the night before he left writing the note together, but you may be on to something and anything's possible here!
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

I'm putting this link here since it includes a reply by Capt. Sutherland at 4:40pm ET today to questions ~

http://onslowcrime.encblogs.com/?p=66#comment-776
    Rest in Peace

BIG ONE HERE- de (who asked a lot of good questions) asked about the shoe the sheriff found on Greta. Sutherland: “We feel comfortable that we know who the shoe belongs to and that it will be available to prosecutors if they decide to use it at the trial. It appears to have evidentiary value.”

"WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    BIG ONE HERE- de (who asked a lot of good questions) asked about the shoe the sheriff found on Greta. Sutherland: “We feel comfortable that we know who the shoe belongs to and that it will be available to prosecutors if they decide to use it at the trial. It appears to have evidentiary value.”

Oh, I can't wait! Let's see, Maria was killed at the house, buried in the back yard, and CL's been charged with the murder, so it isn't a big deal if Maria's blood is on his shoe, is it? Now if it's Christina's shoe, that would contradict what LE is saying that she wasn't involved, even in the cover up.
    Rest in Peace

If you look at the photos of the shoes (one outside on the stoop in our photo thread and the other being in the garage photos which we don't have there)...they just don't look large enough to be Cesar's to me unless he had some little feet, but then there is nothing to compare it to. The other photo I will have to track down where the Sheriff is holding it up to show what appears to be blood. (Do men often do their shoestrings that way? The strings are not long enough to tie at the top and are tucked in an upside down fashion. My kiddo wears some of her tennis shoes this way!)
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

If you look at the photos of the shoes (one outside on the stoop in our photo thread and the other being in the garage photos which we don't have there)...they just don't look large enough to be Cesar's to me unless he had some little feet, but then there is nothing to compare it to. The other photo I will have to track down where the Sheriff is holding it up to show what appears to be blood. (Do men often do their shoestrings that way? The strings are not long enough to tie at the top and are tucked in an upside down fashion. My kiddo wears some of her tennis shoes this way!)
    I edited (cropped and enlarged) the photo of the shoe to show more detail. It does look like a man's shoe to me.

Rest in Peace

I have just never seen a man do his laces that way before. Kinda odd.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

The question of whether it's a male or female shoe was answered by Rick Sutherland, it's a MALE's shoe.

However, some woman do wear men's shoes.

SS, I have never known any man to have their shoelaces tied in that fashion...that is the way most laaces are tied though when you buy them, I think. I would think they belonged to a girl rather than a guy. And just going by memory...I would speculate it belonged to Maria not Christina..Christina looks to be a larger frame than Maria and usually petite women have small feet.

OK...so it is a man's shoe..maybe they were that way when he bought them and he just left them like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowlover77 View Post
    OK...so it is a man's shoe..maybe they were that way when he bought them and he just left them like that.
    Could be Snow, or maybe Cesar wasn't the one who was wearing them.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowlover77 View Post
    SS, I have never known any man to have their shoelaces tied in that fashion...that is the way most laaces are tied though when you buy them, I think. I would think they belonged to a girl rather than a guy. And just going by memory...I would speculate it belonged to Maria not Christina..Christina looks to be a larger frame than Maria and usually petite women have small feet.
    Well then if the shoes belonged to Maria, and one of them was outside the garage door which went into the back yard and the other one was inside the garage, please don't tell me Christina didn't notice them! And why would they have been left there?
    Rest in Peace

Well then if the shoes belonged to Maria, and one of them was outside the garage door which went into the back yard and the other one was inside the garage, please don't tell me Christina didn't notice them! And why would they have been left there?
    Many women with wide feet wear either men's athletic shoes, or men's boots so maybe they are Christinas.

The fact that the one shoe was just laying there by the garage door during Greta's tour makes you wonder why the CSI didn't take it in for analysis?

Maybe the investigative team has done a Luminol test on it already and it didn't test for blood so they just left it there???

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast