NV - Heidi Fleiss Arrested in Nevada

MrsMush99

Former Member
Reaction score
http://www.tmz.com/2008/02/07/heidi-fleiss-arrested-in-nevada/

Police say they got a call warning of a possible drunk driver. When Nye County Sheriff's deputies pulled the car over, they discovered it was being driven by none other than Heidi Fleiss. Cops say during the traffic stop they found prescription medication for which Fleiss was unable to produce a valid prescription.

Passenger John Owen (interesting name) was also arrested for allegedly possessing a controlled substance and marijuana.

I think this has to top the list of bad mug shots. Poor woman looks totally wasted. I thought she was doing so much better when I saw her awhile back.

What the heck is happening to everyone?!!

I think this has to top the list of bad mug shots. Poor woman looks totally wasted. I thought she was doing so much better when I saw her awhile back.

Whoa, you are so right about the mug shot! :eek:

:eek: :eek: :eek:
I almost dumped my beer out after looking at that :bang: '
then read controlled substances :crazy:
wow- she looks nasty- and who is that with her? wow...............

Heidi Fleiss is a drug addict. She has never been able to find her way out of that. And she has always had a thing for older men, it seems.

I heard she was on her way over to pick up Britney for a joy ride.

ETA: OMG LMAO! How did she even make her face do that? I am trying to do it right now and it just isn't coming together for me.

How on earth was she driving. She looks so high that she can't even hold her head up.

:eek: :eek: :eek:
I almost dumped my beer outafter looking at that :bang: '
then read controlled substances :crazy:
wow- she looks nasty- and who is that with her? wow...............

Cracked me right up! lol

I swear that woman looks more and more like Skeletor everytime I see her picture!!! YIKES!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

ETA: OMG LMAO! How did she even make her face do that? I am trying to do it right now and it just isn't coming together for me.
I thought you were doing that ? :crazy:

She looks like a caricature of herself. :D
Poor thing...and the guy she's with looks kinda like Elmer Fudd. :p

Did you try taking a handful of oxycotin first? I'm pretty sure that enables those features to take place.

Rates right up there with Nick Nolte's mug shot.

Heidi has had a little too much work done on her face....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back