MONK Psychiatrist Found Dead In Home

RIP Mr. Kamel

Love Monk. They will have to make some kind of issue of it in the show I suspect

I just read this. :( Monk is gonna have a really hard time with this. We LOVE Monk!

I really liked Stanley Kamel's role in, "Monk." Test in peace Stanley. May his family and loved ones have strength through this.

Lion

My dh and I were discussing this, this morning. It'd make a good episode, if Monk investigated his death. Obviously, Monk will never recover the loss of his beloved psychiatrist!

I remember him from his role on Days and especially Melrose Place. I was an MP addict back then.

RIP Mr. Kamel, prayers to your family and loved ones.

I'm so sorry to hear about Mr Kamel's death.:(
This is certainly a loss for the entertainment world and to the MONK series.
I love MONK! It's a great show!
And I really love Stanley Kamel's character!
My sympathy to Mr Kamel'sfriends and family.

To me he will always be Anthony Marchette who placed a hit on Dylan McKay only to have the victim be his daughter Toni instead (90210). He was a great character actor. RIP.

Monk is my all time favorite show. I love the humor, the CLEANNESS of the show! And I loved Dr. Kroger. How will Monk deal with this, I wonder? And the other guy......I'm zoning out on his name, he's another of Dr. Kroger's patients who always competed with Monk for the "Dr. Kroger likes me better than you" position.

I'll miss you, Mr. Kamel. Good work.

How very sad. his family must be devastated. along with the cast of the great show Monk.

65 was no age at all and i'm sure had he lived he would have had at least another decade of work.

R.I.P.

How very sad. I love Monk. It is my favorite current series. The characters are all interesting and funny and sympathetic. Dr. Kroger was an important part in the show. I am sure he (Mr. Kamel) will be greatly missed.

It WILL be interesting to see how the loss of Dr. Kroger will be handled by Monk.

It there definitely going to be a next season? I hope so!

I thought I read, although I didn't look for the link right now, that Shaloub said he'd like for the next season to wrap everything up so the series could end. As in getting to the bottom of his wife's death, and he woudn't oppose a new love interest. Does anybody remember reading this?

Mr. Kamel has been a favorite character actor of mine for a long time. May he rest in peace.

Oh, NO!! I love him. How sad. :( I am going to miss him very much on Monk. He was excellent.

To me he will always be Anthony Marchette who placed a hit on Dylan McKay only to have the victim be his daughter Toni instead (90210). He was a great character actor. RIP.

I remember that. Rebecca Gayheart played his daughter.

He was a great character actor.

A little irony. I have my DVR set to record Monk reruns. Yesterday's episode was titled "Mr. Monk Gets a New Shrink" (Aug 18, 2006)

Monk is one of my favorite shows. I wonder how they will handle this loss?

RIP Mr. Kamel.
He did a great job on the series.

Goz

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member