GUILTY OH - Chevonne Ecclestone, 52, found murdered in Parma park, 10 May 2008

Taximom

Former Member
Reaction score
http://www.newsnet5.com/news/16239529/detail.html

The victim is in a medically induced coma. :(

Police said he beat Chevonne Ecclestone in the head with a 15-to-20-pound rock while she was walking her dog along an access road to Camp Corde on Ridgewood Drive.

Another woman walking in the park found Ecclestone face down in a creek in the West Creek Reserve Picnic area at 3:40 p.m.

Ecclestone, 52, is in critical condition at MetroHealth Medical Center. Officials said she is in a chemically-induced coma.

Police said Torok's arrest record started when he was 18 years old and include charges of aggravated burglary and abduction.

He just got out of jail 10 days ago for a probation violation on a robbery charge.

Police said Torok was seen at the park as early as 9:30 a.m. They said he identified himself as a police officer and asked people for a ride. He also said that he had a gun. (more plus video at link)
:behindbar:furious::behindbar:furious::behindbar

This is way too close to home and, just breaks my heart. I would like to personally take a rock to that punks head!

:furious:

I know, bigbuck, me too! Right before this news broke originally, dd and I had just driven past that area. Freaky to know that she might have been laying there while we just drove by. I'm sorry they couldn't save her life. From all news accounts she was a very nice woman.

This sweet woman died the other day from her massive injuries. :( All she was doing was walking her dog on a beautiful day in what is mostly considered a very safe area.

Her family was too devastated to talk to the media.

http://www.newsnet5.com/news/16417616/detail.html
----------------
I read the article in the P.D. yesterday.Torok is a crack head.I really want this one to die! He doesn't deserve to live..The area she was in is nice and so pretty.God help her family.Nore

This is way too close to home and, just breaks my heart. I would like to personally take a rock to that punks head!

:furious:
---------
bigbuck, I am practically within walking distance.This has always been a safe area.No more! The Jesuit Retreat area is another one I now worry about.Nore

Nore, I was hoping you'd see this. :(

Is the Jesuit Retreat area open to the public? I've never been back there but it looks so pretty and peaceful. I always thought it was "private". I guess someone could still hop a fence or whatever.

My sympathies to this poor woman's family. Where is the justice in that? A good woman who is minding her own business beaten to death by a lowlife who has nothing to offer society.

Pardon my ignorance, but the Jesuit Retreat you all are speaking of. Is it a place where Jesuit's live? Priests I mean.?

From May 2009:

http://blog.cleveland.com/parmasunpost/2009/05/parma_todd_torok_pleads_guilty.html

A jury was ready to hear details about the day convicted felon Todd Torok attacked a woman he'd convinced to give him a ride...

Instead, Torok opted for a lifelong prison sentence, waived his right to a jury trial and pleaded guilty Thursday, just as attorneys prepared to deliver their opening arguments.

A three-judge panel... sentenced Torok to life without the possibility of parole.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back