683 users online (97 members and 586 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Exclamation SOULJA GIRL Arrested!

You just have to see this video to believe it! Anyway, this little sweetie has been arrested.

Here's the raw video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eXNClwV5AM

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/16249105/detail.html

ATLANTA -- "Soulja Girl" is behind bars.

MARTA police said Nafiza Ziyad, 25, is the woman caught on video during a profanity-laced tirade on a MARTA train.

Captured by another rider the video of the woman's rant, directed at an elderly MARTA rider, has become an Internet sensation, getting heavy viewing on YouTube.com and other Web video sites.

During the confrontation the young woman refers to herself as "Soulja Girl," repeatedly uses the N-word and threatens an elderly woman.

After getting tips identifying the young woman as Ziyad, MARTA police charged her with simple assault and two counts of disorderly conduct.

Investigators told WSB-TV Channel 2 reporter Tom Jones they were able to identify the elderly passenger and after speaking with her they arrested Ziyad. Her mother e-mailed WSB-TV's Monica Pearson and claimed Ziyad is bi-polar and was off her medication when the attack took place.

I guess she should be excused since she wasn't taking her meds.
    ~ Friends are kisses blown to us by angels. ~

Quote Originally Posted by Blondieskatz View Post
    My thoughts exactly. Wasn't her baby's fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Blondieskatz View Post
    She does sound like someone off their meds though ... especially at the end where she keeps repeating herself.

2luvmy is offline RIP Ragdoll. You don't get to choose how you're going to die, or when. You can only decide how you're going to live now.
    What a freak of nature! I was waiting and waiting for someone to say something!!! Finally!!!!

2luvmy is offline RIP Ragdoll. You don't get to choose how you're going to die, or when. You can only decide how you're going to live now.
    Quote Originally Posted by golfmom View Post
    She does sound like someone off their meds though ... especially at the end where she keeps repeating herself.
    Then she accuses the guy who speaks up of raping her.

In English that would be soldier right??

I had to read it a few times to figure out what the heck a Soulja was!

I cannot believe they sat there and let her berate and practically touch that old woman as long as they did! I'd have shanked that b*tch in a minute!

Unbelievable!!!

Oh, I wish someone would have snatched that weave right off her skanky head and shoved it down her throat.

I have no idea who she is but it has obviously become quiet trendy to be "bi-polar" or to be "off your meds" when you are caught doing something illegal like bashing an old woman. Honestly, I could care less what she is or what her "mother" says, she is a piece of trash. No one should ever abuse the elderly and this freak did.

Poor Ms. Freeman - I'm sure she was scared and probably trying to figure out what she was going to do if that crazy woman actually attacked her. And then bless her heart, she says she doesn't want to go on camera because she doesn't want the crazy girl to feel bad.

Well if I was Ms. Freeman's child, I can tell you what, I would press charges from here to he*@ and back!!!! And then I would file a civil suit. I'm sure I wouldn't get any money, but maybe this "soulja" girl would remember to take her meds!

I can't get over that poor, elderly woman, having to sit through that with that monster in her face. Don't they have security on these trains? Why didn't someone call for help? I just want to wrap my arms around that old woman!

Salem

Was that first part her singing the lyrics of a song?

There's a difference between someone that's doing this on purpose and someone that is mentally ill. I feel sorry for her a little because I truly don't think she knew what she was doing.

What could those other people have done w/o probably getting some type of charges themselves? If she physically attacked the woman (or anyone) then I can see them trying to contain her. Truthfully I'm not sure what I would have done except maybe gone and sat by the older woman till the girl was done. Don't they have security on those trains? Or some type of "help" button?

(I think SCM is getting to me. ) lol

Quote Originally Posted by Amraann View Post
    In English that would be soldier right??

I had to read it a few times to figure out what the heck a Soulja was!
    Ah, thanks for that Amraann. I've seen the word around more often but never even linked it to anything remotely like 'soldier'.

I would like to think had I been on that train I would have come to the defense of that elderly woman much much sooner.

You know what, I'm going to be honest. Without having watched the video. I've rode MARTA on a regular basis and I have some experience with NYC subways. Not much in the grand scheme of things but enough for me to know I would *not* have interfered if all she did was yelling. Bad? Probably. But I am not going to risk getting shot up over someone getting yelled at. Because you just don't *know* in advance how this person is going to react. Strangely enough if she had actually been waving a gun I *would* have tried something. But for someone getting yelled at (again, I didn't watch the video) I would not have stepped in. You have nowhere to go on a train like that and it puts you in a reactive position with her in control. I am always amazed by how my reactions to this have changed since I became a mom, though. In my days before children I *would* have most likely spoken up.

Disgusting.. I am so sorry nobody had enough courage to step up for the old lady. That could of been any one of our grandmothers. I promise you I would of stuck up for her. There is no way I could of let that animal do that & just sit there..

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast