Harvey Korman has died

montana_16

Reaction score
Just heard it on the radio- no links. He was 81. One of my favorite actors EVER! No other info

Wow, I remember him way back when he was on the Carol Burnett show and then on to Mel Brooks movies. I'm sure he's done more than that but that's what I'll always remember him for.

How sad, I remember him from the Carol Burnett show and just loved him. I loved the way he interacted with Tim Conway. So very funny always.

Oh man I grew up watching him and Tim Conway on the CB show. Another talent from the past gone:(

Ohhh,my. :( I adored him. One of the funniest comedians ever, imo.
sad-smiley-020.gif
May he rest in peace.

How sad! :( I used to love when he would get so tickled at Tim Conway's antics that he couldn't do his lines. Then Tim Conway would have to keep on goofing off to fill time because Harvey was laughing too hard to do anything. Of course, that just made Harvey laugh harder. I really miss the Carol Burnett shows. They just don't make shows that are really funny anymore.

i hardly ever watched tv, but one show i watched (in endless reruns) was carol burnett. harvey was such a fun and funny man.

rest in peace, harvey. keep them angels laughing...

How sad! :( I used to love when he would get so tickled at Tim Conway's antics that he couldn't do his lines. Then Tim Conway would have to keep on goofing off to fill time because Harvey was laughing too hard to do anything. Of course, that just made Harvey laugh harder. I really miss the Carol Burnett shows. They just don't make shows that are really funny anymore.

I used to love to watch the 2 of them when Harvey would get so tickled. I would get tickled myself and laugh so hard the tears would flow. This is such sad news.......:(:(:(

Aw, RIP. Wikipedia has him listed as deceased as of May 29,2008.

I loved watching him on Carol Brunette Show. I loved it when he couldn't stay serious during a skit w/ Tim Conway and would crack up. Prayers to his family.

Mama's family with CB an VL All time claassice

I was just a kid when Carol Burnett was on. I thought Harvey Korman was the funniest man ever. I also loved him in History of the World. I was way to young to watch that movie, but man, was he hilarious.

RIP.

What a loss! It is so ironic that I was just talking about Harvey Korman about three days ago. My friend and I were reminiscing about the gool old days of television (60s-70s). I brought up "The Flintstones" and we were laughing about the Great Gazoo character. Did you know that Korman did that voice?

I loved the Carol Burnett Show and "Blazing Saddles" is one of the funniest movies ever made. Harvey Korman is sadly missed.

I absolutely LOVED him on the Carol Burnett show, my favorite show. I grew up with it and my family would all sit together to watch it. I loved Harvey as Rhett Butler in the Went with the Wind skit. It was so funny to see him lose it over Tim Conway´s goofiness. Tim could make him crack up every time.

What a shame to hear of his passing. Carol Burnett must be so sad cause they were all so close , even after so many years.

Rest in Peace, Harvey. You must be making the angels giggle up in heaven.

Must be sad for all the CB cast survivors. The hilarious dentist scene he did with Tim Conway is posted online along with some other Burnette clips. A must see for a laugh so hard you cry!

I cried when I read the news on TMZ today... him and Tim Conway were so great together on the Carol Burnett Show!
Rest in Peace, Harvey, you will be missed.

ETA:
The Dentist Sketch from Carol Burnett Show - YouTube

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa