a contest for cute kitties.

Awwww! The third picture is my favorite. That little guy is just too cute for words!

Awwwww, I so love kittahs... the one of the cream golden-eyed persian on the washer, makes me miss our old Rag-A-Muffin.

They're all cute, but I'm partial to this one I rescued. This was her picture the day she was brought into the shelter.

kittypictures220009-1.jpg

Aww they're all so cute and lovable. I love your little rescue kahskye, she's got bright intelligent eyes and looks like she wants to play lol.

They're all cute, but I'm partial to this one I rescued. This was her picture the day she was brought into the shelter.

Awwww! She is SO cute! I adopted an 8 week old kitten last weekend and they are delivering her tomorrow night and doing an 'apartment check' to make sure I have screens in my windows and I guess to make sure I don't live like a slob and to check my other cats to make sure they are healthy and happy.....they are about the most spoiled kitties on the planet so I think I will pass that test - the slob part I'm not so confident about.......

Awwww! She is SO cute! I adopted an 8 week old kitten last weekend and they are delivering her tomorrow night and doing an 'apartment check' to make sure I have screens in my windows and I guess to make sure I don't live like a slob and to check my other cats to make sure they are healthy and happy.....they are about the most spoiled kitties on the planet so I think I will pass that test - the slob part I'm not so confident about.......

I'm sure you will pass. Be sure to post some pictures here or in the Pet Corner. We have 3 rescues now, all very spoiled. I found a 6 ft. cat tree on ebay for .01, only had to pay shipping of $65. The cat tree would have retailed for over $200. My cats love it.

I think your kitty should win hands down. Some of the others were down right scary.

Here are a few of my babies. I have so many cute pics of them it is getting hard to pick. Everest is the big tabby and Mao-Mao is the black and white. I will post one of the kitten this weekend after she gets settled.

Attachments

• different 005.jpg
    different 005.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 78
  • HPIM0306.jpg
    HPIM0306.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 79
  • Everest.jpg
    Everest.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 78
Omg Gaia...so cute! I adore cats. I like the middle one with the Hitler stache best :D

You have to see my bebe kitty, she is so beautiful! I have a piccy of her on my profile.

OMG Jeanna - that little guy just about makes me want to cry he is so precious!

Thanks Absinthe - he is special with his Hitler stache! You can't see in the pics but he has a magnificent tail. It is huge and bushy with a white tip and he always walks with it sticking straight up.
P.S. -I like your quote

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back