947 users online (121 members and 826 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63
    Quote Originally Posted by mymomshirlee View Post
    my gf called me today and told me to check out this web site and see what you all have been saying about my mothers murder case. my name is jeff sherman the son of shirlee sherman who was murdered in dundee.
    i first would like to say where are you people gettin ur info cuz the police have said nothing to me. And im very disturbed by some of the claims that my mom was involved in drugs. my mom despised the notion of anyone using or participating in drug activity she would never be involved in anything like that. and as for the nieghbor who said she saw my mother let this person in the home i know for a fact my mother would have not let anyone in somone elses home that she didnt know. i know this from being a young boy and had going with my mother and helping her clean houses. and if she didnt know you you were not getting in plain and simple. i also know you could not get one up on my mom the person who did this to her had to come up from behind her cuz my mom would have fought back she may have been 57 but she could throw some blows.
    I've never felt like your mother was involved in any way with drugs. I think she was killed because she was a witness to the murder of Thomas.

I think people on here explore all scenarios hoping they'll discover something that might help solve these horrible murders.

Thank you for posting your thoughts.
    YellowDog

These are my opinions only and should not be misconstrued as factual.

Quote Originally Posted by mymomshirlee View Post
    my gf called me today and told me to check out this web site and see what you all have been saying about my mothers murder case. my name is jeff sherman the son of shirlee sherman who was murdered in dundee.
    i first would like to say where are you people gettin ur info cuz the police have said nothing to me. And im very disturbed by some of the claims that my mom was involved in drugs. my mom despised the notion of anyone using or participating in drug activity she would never be involved in anything like that. and as for the nieghbor who said she saw my mother let this person in the home i know for a fact my mother would have not let anyone in somone elses home that she didnt know. i know this from being a young boy and had going with my mother and helping her clean houses. and if she didnt know you you were not getting in plain and simple. i also know you could not get one up on my mom the person who did this to her had to come up from behind her cuz my mom would have fought back she may have been 57 but she could throw some blows.
    Jeff and Friend, Welcome to Websleuths!!!

First I want to convey my sincere condolences for your loss. Your Mother was a beautiful woman and loved by many, that is clear.

Finally someone is here to speak for Shirlee!!! Thank you for coming here and speaking to us about your wonderful Mother. I have long wondered about the "eye-witness" testimony from the neighbor about her letting someone in the home. What you have shared about her standard of letting people into the home she was cleaning is important and it makes sense, not only in terms of her personal safety, but to safeguard the homeowners premises.

I have to ask this question; If the doorbell rang, your Mom looked out and saw it was someone she did not recognize. Would she have opened the door to see what the person wanted or would she have ignored it? If it was someone she recognized would she have allowed entry? What if the person said they had papers to drop off for the homeowners or they were a teacher of Tom's from his school, would she have opened the door?

How did the Hunter's communicate with your Mom if they had special instructions? Did they leave a note or call her?

Thank you again for coming here. You might want to email Tricia (WS Site Owner) and let her know who you are. It's standard protocol here at WS to do so. I'll put her contact info in another post for you.
    Last edited by Knox; 02-25-2010 at 07:44 AM.

I can't find Tricia's email, lol. Someone will be along to provide you with more information ...

Quote Originally Posted by krl15182819 View Post
    I am the girlfriend of Jeff Sherman, Shirlee's son. Her family is trying to get as much news coverage as possible but being shut down frequently. What I do know about Shirlee Sherman is that she was an amazing woman, mother, daughter, hard worker and a lover of life. She had been with this family for I believe 15 years so she was much more than a housekeeper. Tom's parents have never offered condolences or tried to contact her family. Shirlee's family has raised funds for the reward and are only interested in finding her killer. Someone knows something. I just wish it would come out.
    For some time we had a frequent poster in this thread whom most of us concluded was either a Hunter family member or close ally. Based on your comment about her being with the Hunters as an employee for 15 years it may be of interest to you to know that this poster claimed she'd only been there four years or so.
    I want to word this carefully but a lot of us think there has been and still is an attempt on the part of persons with a vested interest in this case to deliberately mislead some of the issues. To me, that speaks volumes. (see post #39)
    To both new posters- I understand how it must feel to read some of the uninformed speculation about Shirlee, especially from early in the thread. I think I can say that most of us now do not think she had any involvement that led to this crime, she was an innocent victim. For many of us, the suspicion has shifted elsewhere. While I do not subscribe to any direct involvement in this crime by Tom's family, I think the Hunters may know more than they are admitting as to motive.
    We are very happy to have you folks with us. Please participate frequently, are you also aware of the thread under 'Forensic Astrology' about this crime- Astrology may not be your cup of tea but I think you may find some of the things the astrologers have researched fascinating. God bless.
    Last edited by Snick1946; 02-25-2010 at 11:59 AM.
    'Never stop fighting..never give up'

Kevin Kostner as Eliott Ness in 'The Untouchables'

The reason I was interested in the other murder on 54th Street was to try to find out how the young girl was killed. If it was a stabbing, I'd find that most interesting since it happened at a similar time of day. I haven't ruled out the possibility of a serial killer.
    YellowDog

These are my opinions only and should not be misconstrued as factual.

mymomshirlee and krl15182819 - Websleuths has a policy of asking any of our post, that post as a family member or someone with a close tie to the crime/victim, to contact the forum owner, Tricia, and let her know that you are posting here. You can reach Tricia at: Tricia Griffith
    tgrif@xmission.com

All you need to do is send her a quick email and let her know which case you are associated with and Tricia will take it from there.

Thank you,

Salem

Please continue here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96561"]Omaha Double Murder #2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Thanks,

Salem

Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63