What are The Missing Pieces To The Puzzle?

Lorakai

Former Member
Reaction score
This thread includes questions that are still unanswered in this case or search for missing Caylee. I'm not saying these missing pieces actually can help, but curiosity kills the cat! If anyone can answer any of these questions I would greatly appreciate your help :confused:

1. Did LE ever reveal anything about the woman who says she met little Caylee at the airport? LE was supposed to meet with the woman and create a sketch of this woman, did they?

2. Why have a lot of Casey's myspace comments, and others involved been removed or deleted, ex:tlazzyo?

3. Where are the cellphone records for June 17, 2008? Why have they not been revealed?

Just to name a few....

Thanks for starting this thread!

I would add these questions/issues, too, if you don't mind.

4.Who did Casey really "steal" money from? What happened to the Grand Theft claim?
5. Where did Cindy actually find Casey on the afternoon/evening of July 15th and how long after having retrieved the car?
6.Where is Lee's statement that he had no idea his sister was "missing" for a month? He and Casey appear in photos taken over the course of a year with many of the same people.
7. I would love to see actual proof that Cindy informed a seasoned homicide detective and/or other LE on July 15th that she had removed Casey's clothing, shoes, and boots from a car that reeked of death.

I have a question also.

Who took care of Caylee at night while Cindy and George were on vacation the first week of June, and Casey was staying with Tony most every night.

* Above questions
*Why did Cindy ask Casey to leave house?
* What did George say to say after the discovery of stolen gas cans?

Thanks for starting this thread!

I would add these questions/issues, too, if you don't mind.

4.Who did Casey really "steal" money from? What happened to the Grand Theft claim?
5. Where did Cindy actually find Casey on the afternoon/evening of July 15th and how long after having retrieved the car?
6.Where is Lee's statement that he had no idea his sister was "missing" for a month? He and Casey appear in photos taken over the course of a year with many of the same people.
7. I would love to see actual proof that Cindy informed a seasoned homicide detective and/or other LE on July 15th that she had removed Casey's clothing, shoes, and boots from a car that reeked of death.

If I am not mistaken it is in the search warrent. And the bots and shoes were stil in the car.

A missing piece I'd like to know is if the Anthony's kept Caylee in the evening from Jan - June 15th. George is said to have started his job on June 16th, and Casey is said to have been working as an event planner for Hard Rock Cafe since the first of the year. Did the Anthony's keep Caylee during this time at night and that is why Casey lied about working and/or Did Casey pretend to work during some of these hours in order to borrow childcare money?

* Above questions
*Why did Cindy ask Casey to leave house?
* What did George say to say after the discovery of stolen gas cans?

Another question is:
After 2.5 years is Casey looking father of her child.???
She knows who he is...suddenly...money?

I have a question also.

Who took care of Caylee at night while Cindy and George were on vacation the first week of June, and Casey was staying with Tony most every night.

Me too! I thought someone named DJ had already said that Caylee and Casey stayed there a few nights and everyone figured that was when the Anthony's were on vacation.

If I am not mistaken it is in the search warrent. And the bots and shoes were stil in the car.

Thanks, I will check that again. I have read the search warrant and I know they took these on the second warrant. I have only heard Cindy' declaration that they were informed from the start about these things. It just seemed odd to me that they didn't get them until after she went back up there to share more info with them. "Cooperate."

OH, here's another question. Well, two or three.
Jesse Grunde's father stated that Caylee was with them everyday for the first 10 months of her life, I believe.. Why wasn't she with Cindy and George? That doesn't quite fit in with Cindy's story, does it? Did they really have the baby shower after Caylee was born?

Jesse Grunde's father stated that Caylee was with them everyday for the first 10 months of her life, I believe.. Why wasn't she with Cindy and George? That doesn't quite fit in with Cindy's story, does it? Did they really have the baby shower after Caylee was born?
Is it possible Cindy and/or George were angry with Casey for becoming pregnant and they were not supportive at the time?

Is it possible Cindy and/or George were angry with Casey for becoming pregnant and they were not supportive at the time?

Mmmm...So strange that George and Cindy didn't have Caylee with them for the first 10 months...
I mean, they've pretty much given Casey everything she wants. Most would agree that she does seem like a spoiled brat. So I sorta doubt George and Cindy would hold that kind of line in the sand for 10 whole months, do you? But its a good thought....
I just can't figure this grandparents out!

That could mean that he saw Caylee and Casey everyday but that they were still living under Cindy's roof.

My questions about Jesse tie to the 24th. It is the day he was fired. The day of the call he says he heard Caylee in the background and then backs off of that story. The 24th is the gas can day as well. Did they see each other like Casey offered? And he is one of the people she calls on the 16th during the "flurry of calls" (that look exactly like something I would do on any given day). I just think there is something more to the Jesse story.

Its obvious to me that the flurry of calls are suspicious because they stick out from the rest of her call history. Its all about context, not that she made a bunch of quick calls.

IIRC, Jesse resigned and not fired.

- Jesse Grund was fired from LE due to Psych Issues. You can view the video here. Some posters are speculating that it was Casey that release this info to her attorny's as this would not be public info. The firing of an officer would not be public info, as to why they were fired.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22425001/vp/25940261#25940261 in case the first link doesn't work

where is caylee?????????????

I think I may have an answer...could it be the grandparents didn't even know about Caylee until she was 10 months old?! Casey could have hidden her pregnancy--she is very tiny, and many girls who are tiny don't even show until the last couple of months of their pregnancies--and then a relatively easy to conceal "baby bump."

Given Casey's penchant for disappearing for weeks on end. Could she have left home on some "work venture/vacation" when she started to show, had Caylee (since Cindy admits Casey had a job at the time Caylee was born and insurance paid the hospital bills), and moved in with the Grund family. Jesse was her fiance until he had a paternity test taken and it showed he wasn't Caylee's father!

Jesse kicks Casey and Caylee out, and she goes running home to Cindy and George, and that explains Cindy's MySpace entry dated July 3rd about Casey and Caylee coming in to their lives unexpectedly...(I have the entry that was deleted bookmarked, if you want to read it!) The GPs then had a baby shower AFTER Caylee moved in with them.

LoriKeet I have always wondered what brought on the paternity test,IIRC almost a year after the birth.

And some where IIRC I thought that it had been heard that Casey was 7 months pregnant before anyone knew.

I think I may have an answer...could it be the grandparents didn't even know about Caylee until she was 10 months old?! Casey could have hidden her pregnancy--she is very tiny, and many girls who are tiny don't even show until the last couple of months of their pregnancies--and then a relatively easy to conceal "baby bump."

Given Casey's penchant for disappearing for weeks on end. Could she have left home on some "work venture/vacation" when she started to show, had Caylee (since Cindy admits Casey had a job at the time Caylee was born and insurance paid the hospital bills), and moved in with the Grund family. Jesse was her fiance until he had a paternity test taken and it showed he wasn't Caylee's father!

Jesse kicks Casey and Caylee out, and she goes running home to Cindy and George, and that explains Cindy's MySpace entry dated July 3rd about Casey and Caylee coming in to their lives unexpectedly...(I have the entry that was deleted bookmarked, if you want to read it!) The GPs then had a baby shower AFTER Caylee moved in with them.

I think your theory is very imaginative, but highly unlikely for a few reasons.
Cindy says that she was there during delivery and was the first to hold Caylee. She gave that as a reason why Casey may have been jealous of their bond. Also, there are pictures on the internet that you can find of Cindy and Casey in the hospital after she gave birth. Plus, there are also pictures of Caylee younger than ten months at her GP's home and with the GP's. I think when she said that Caylee came into her life unexpectedly, that just meant that she was an unplanned baby.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back