Everybody stop!!!!ws will not be used to organize protest

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
This case is getting to everyone. It is so frustrating. I understand this more than you know.

But please, stop with the plans or talking about the plans to annoy Casey or the Anthony. It makes Websleuths look like a mean gossip board.

If anyone wants to organize a protest because they HATE CASEY then I can't stop you but I will not allow you to use Websleuths as a gathering place to organize this. You can do what you want but you can't use Websleuths or its name in any way shape or form with anything without permission.

I read a post here about another forum sending blank Target cards to the family as a joke. I think that is childish, mean, and does nothing but make people look like jerks.

Please discuss the case, not how much you HATE CASEY and how many people are going to show up to protest. Honestly, if this protest happens it will accomplish nothing but make you look, well, hateful. And Websleuths wants NO PART OF IT.

Thank you,
Tricia

I appreciate and understand the anger and frustration but I have felt this frustration before and I am here to tell you, this type of protest will do nothing but add fodder for the news.

It sounds like it is going to be a "HATE CASEY" type protest. People will just think it's a bunch of Internet nuts. I know you are not like this at all. I know you are all caring great people who are so frustrated you want to break a plate glass window. I get it. I do.

Please think before you act on this.

Tricia

Wow protests. I expected that the day Casey got out of jail not almost a week later. It's crazy what people wont do, but your right, it wont solve anything and it may make things worse. You did the right thing Tricia.

:praying: for Caylee

I thought this blog site was for exploring, considering, examining, and bouncing clues off of one another. By laying out the facts we know for certain and possibilities that could lead to answers. Casey has not been convicted of anything! There are no murder charges that I am aware of.

Any type of threat or prank will only fuel Cindy to tell the media that the threats are from the people that have Caylee. So, don't give the Anthonys or Baez any ammunition to twist the truth any more that it has been. LP drives me crazy with his nonsense. Baez won't let Casey tell anybody anything!

Thanks for letting me respond.

Oh my gosh, I havent seen those posts - I put up a post to organize a get together of local (Orlando area) WSers to consolidate info and have a prayer and a drink together- i hope that didnt inspire some to gather a hate group - that really is not productive in any way- Im so glad you are so on top of things here Tricia to keep WS a reputable and respectable forum. Keep up the exemplary work!

Thanks Tricia :clap:

I was anticipating this sooner then NOW!

I appreciate and understand the anger and frustration but I have felt this frustration before and I am here to tell you, this type of protest will do nothing but add fodder for the news.

It sounds like it is going to be a "HATE CASEY" type protest. People will just think it's a bunch of Internet nuts. I know you are not like this at all. I know you are all caring great people who are so frustrated you want to break a plate glass window. I get it. I do.

Please think before you act on this.

Tricia

Sadly, I got 3 PM's from Newbies that were concerned, scared to report the poster "rallying" this activity. I advised, chances are Tricia or mods are on this or will be so it's ok not to stick your kneck out, that is the integrity of WS. Thanks for making me look like I knew what I was talking about for once.

My suggestion would be to organize and help Joseph Jordan SEARCH for Caylee. That would be so much more productive. Him and others have gone day after day searching and we need to concentrate our efforts to helping someone who is out there on the front lines doing the work.

It is obvious that the Anthony's are not going to dirty their hands searching, but concerned individuals like us need to put our manpower where our mouths are.

cayleesearch@josephsjordan.com - Email Joseph and ask him HOW you can help.

There is also a thread here about the ongoing searches.

Let us do the work because we want to find Caylee.

My suggestion would be to organize and help Joseph Jordan SEARCH for Caylee. That would be so much more productive. Him and others have gone day after day searching and we need to concentrate our efforts to helping someone who is out there on the front lines doing the work.

It is obvious that the Anthony's are not going to dirty their hands searching, but concerned individuals like us need to put our manpower where our mouths are.

cayleesearch@josephsjordan.com - Email Joseph and ask him HOW you can help.

There is also a thread here about the ongoing searches.

Let us do the work because we want to find Caylee.

ITA
I have not read any posts like this and would certainly discourage anything of the sort. I'm happy to see the mods are taking a hard line against this type of behavior.
It's good to see so many WSers speaking out against this.

I've deleted every protest related post I can find. We're not going to have any more of them.

So glad I missed the *organizing a WS protest* posts - this is NOT what Websleuths is about - never has been.

Kudos to & Tricia for eliminating that kind of brash childishness from our WS threads.

Rummy in Orlando :cat:

I reached a point where I avoided posting here because it all seemed so one-sided. I am glad to see balance returning to the board.

Oh my gosh, I havent seen those posts - I put up a post to organize a get together of local (Orlando area) WSers to consolidate info and have a prayer and a drink together- i hope that didnt inspire some to gather a hate group - that really is not productive in any way- Im so glad you are so on top of things here Tricia to keep WS a reputable and respectable forum. Keep up the exemplary work!

Socre, I replied to your post the other day because I thought it was so nice of you to ask if anyone in the Orlando area would be interested in getting together to discuss the case.
Tricia is on top of things all the time and she's right. Bashing goes nowhere and just makes us (WS) look bad.

Have a nice day........
xxxxxxxxooooooo
mama
:blowkiss::blowkiss:

I am new here also and honestly *Hating someone * for lying ,when you really do not know the reasoning behind it is horrible.
I think Caylee is very much alive ,I think you have a young mother that lied ,but maybe just maybe with good reason.

Reading into every word she ever posted ,ever picture taken,tidbits of this and that is why the case is where it's at.
The dna ,there is none there in that car ,which is why the police have not said anything.
Caylee is alive somewhere ,everyone should focus on this and not every mistake or picture a 22 yr old took.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back