Equusearch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Annbelle

Inactive
Reaction score
The Scared Monkeys website is reporting there is 99% chance EQUUSSEARCH will be now involved in the search for Caylee Anthony.
After reading posts on this site for the last several days, Joseph Jordan had posted a notice for the spokesman Larry Garrison to contact Tim Miller at Equusearch.
Bless you for all you do, Mr. Jordan.

The Scared Monkeys website is reporting there is 99% chance EQUUSSEARCH will be now involved in the search for Caylee Anthony.
After reading posts on this site for the last several days, Joseph Jordan had posted a notice for the spokesman Larry Garrison to contact Tim Miller at Equusearch.

not sure who it was,.. I think maybe Blink? But they told Tony Padilla about them and he said that Cindy said she would call them in the morning. That was last night. It is on the Tony Padilla questions Thread.

It is volunteer group from Texas specializing in search and recovery of missing persons. It's TES.
They work on/worked on the Natalee Holloway case.

not sure who it was,.. I think maybe Blink? But they told Tony Padilla about them and he said that Cindy said she would call them in the morning. That was last night. It is on the Tony Padilla questions Thread.

Mr. Jordan had posted in large bold type the info to get in touch with Equusearch a few days ago. May have been sometime last week.
He was instrumental in the organizing a volunteer search in Orlando. I believe his search notified LE when they discovered pieces of clothing and a shoe in a wooded area and posted the pictures.
Not that it matters who got EQUUASEARCH involved.
We all just hope and pray someone can come up with something regarding little Caylee.

I think SeriouslySearching deserves a little credit, for repeatedly bringing up Texas Equusearch to Tony Padilla, on the very first night he posted here with us. Then last night, I'm pretty sure that Blink pushed to seal the deal. By the time Tony logged off, I think he'd contacted Cindy while he was online here and got confirmation that Cindy would be getting in touch with Tim Miller of TES today.

If Mr. Jordan helped to facilitate it, then kudos to him, too!

They all deserve a big hand for their efforts to help! :clap:

Let's just hope the Anthonys will follow through, if they truly desire to see Caylee brought home.

I have very high regards for Tim Miller and his search team.
They have helped a lot of people, and Tim knows the pain from losing a daughter.

What are Equasearch's chances of finding Caylee if called in?
Do they usually find who they're looking for?
Not being argumentative, just asking.
TIA
:)

I honestly believe that IF Caylee is alive, they will be able to find her. Worse scenerio...if they back out, there's a reason for it, and they won't say why.
These people are VERY good at what they do. They look at EVERYTHING.
I pray there's a reason for them to stay involved.

They are very good at what they do. They hunt for live/people and people that they fear are missing because of foul play.

They have special equipment and lots of resources to help look under water and beneath the ground, etc.

If you have been reluctant about donating to the Anthony's, this would be a great place to donate to help bring Caylee home. I sent my donation earlier.

Kudos to Blink and SS.

Tim Miller TES confirmed this afternoon . He will be in FLA tomorrow to meet with the family.

I'm sure TES can use some volunteers if you live close to this area that would be most helpful.

I think SeriouslySearching deserves a little credit, for repeatedly bringing up Texas Equusearch to Tony Padilla, on the very first night he posted here with us. Then last night, I'm pretty sure that Blink pushed to seal the deal. By the time Tony logged off, I think he'd contacted Cindy while he was online here and got confirmation that Cindy would be getting in touch with Tim Miller of TES today.

If Mr. Jordan helped to facilitate it, then kudos to him, too!

They all deserve a big hand for their efforts to help! :clap:

Let's just hope the Anthonys will follow through, if they truly desire to see Caylee brought home.

I agree!! Blink nailed it!

Caylee was just added to their web site. Thank the Lord!!!!! Maybe we will find out the truth.!!!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

This is wonderful news! :clap: :woohoo:

they should have called TES in the beginning but awesome they're finally going!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo