Picture Of Jamie-Lynn Spears Breast-Feeding Triggers Criminal Probe

White Rain

Reaction score
A stolen picture of Jamie Lynn Spears breast feeding her baby has sparked a federal child *advertiser censored* investigation.
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ federal and local authorities are on the hunt for someone peddling 12 pics of Britney Spears, Jamie Lynn, daughter Maddie and baby daddy Casey Aldridge. One of the pictures shows Jamie Lynn breast feeding Maddie -- Jamie Lynn's left breast is exposed.
The pics were taken on Casey's digital camera. We're told he took the camera card to his local Wal-Mart in Louisiana for copies. Law enforcement believes someone at the Wal-Mart may have made extra copies, then tried selling them.
more:
http://www.tmz.com/2008/09/22/mommy-pics-of-brits-sis-trigger-criminal-probe/

I realize that no matter what it shouldn't have happened, but what kind of idiot that has a baby with a celebrity takes a picture of them breastfeeding to Wal-Mart?

:confused:

This is absolutely ridiculous. Ridiculous! With all the REAL *advertiser censored* out there, seems like the feds would have something better to do than zone in on a picture of a mommy nursing her child.

This is absolutely ridiculous. Ridiculous! With all the REAL *advertiser censored* out there, seems like the feds would have something better to do than zone in on a picture of a mommy nursing her child.

True, but Jamie Lynn is still underage. If she's a minor, that makes it child *advertiser censored*.

Shouldn't happen, I agree, but how staged is this?

A celebrity with a very high profile pregnancy takes the pictures to Wally World? Please!

I mean, could you just hear the publicity winding down and Mama Lynn trying to figure out how to crank it back up?

I realize that no matter what it shouldn't have happened, but what kind of idiot that has a baby with a celebrity takes a picture of them breastfeeding to Wal-Mart?

:confused:

Yeah, I guess although Casey is NOT to blame totally...come on...SO MANY celebs (you would esp. think celebs) and normal peeps BUY SELF PRINTERS....
I am a scrapbooker and that alone makes me want MY OWN PRINTER...I can't even imagine being the parent of ANY kind of celeb and not looking into self-prints.

I admit I didn't read the article but I thought charges were going to be brought against the person who worked at Wal-Mart and stole the pictures not Casey.

Jamie Lynn should take some lessons from her sister (learn from her mistakes) and get rid of Casey now. After reading about his ongoing relationship with a hometown girl while Jamie Lynn was pregnant he disgusts me. She's a cute girl, has money and doesn't need him. He can still be a father to the child. He just doesn't have to be her husband (I realize they aren't married yet).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back