Who do you think Caylee looks like?

lizzie_april

Reaction score
I've always thought that she looks alot like her grandfather. I just see it in her eyes and eyebrows.
What do you think?

I think she must look like her dad, whoever he is. Nobody in the Anthony family has those huge round eyes.

I think she looks like the young man holding her in the "mystery photo" everyone is trying to figure out.

I think she looks like Cindy through the eyes in certain pictures and also the guy holding her that nobody knows.

I think she looks like Cindy through the eyes in certain pictures and also the guy holding her that nobody knows.

Can you post a link to that picture, please? I really don't see anything of any of the A's in Caylee (and I thank heaven above for that).

I vote for the man in the unidentified photo. To me, they look exactly alike.
Are you talking about the photo with the man holding Caylee on the porch? I don't believe the father ever saw Caylee let alone held her when she was a toddler.

I think she looks like a lot of the little girls in your and my neighborhoods. That is why her death has caught the attention of us and the country. She could have been our neighbor. I have a lot of little ones just like her that spend the night at my home. My daughter and them play like wild animals. While in my home they are under the protection of me and three dogs. Even the dogs know it is their job to protect the littles.

So to answer the question, Caylee looks alot like someone we all know on every street, in every neighborhood.

I reckon all the A's didn't get the protection memo.

I think she looks like a lot of the little girls in your and my neighborhoods. That is why her death has caught the attention of us and the country. She could have been our neighbor. I have a lot of little ones just like her that spend the night at my home. My daughter and them play like wild animals. While in my home they are under the protection of me and three dogs. Even the dogs know it is their job to protect the littles.

So to answer the question, Caylee looks alot like someone we all know on every street, in every neighborhood.

I reckon all the A's didn't get the protection memo.

Very well said ... and I agree with you 100%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think she looks like the young man holding her in the "mystery photo" everyone is trying to figure out.
I think she looks a lot like Cindy. There is also a resemblance to the unidentified man with the gorgeous smile. (I think he is Rusciano, the ex-cop)

Me too! Like CA and JPC. I think it is JPC in the mystery photo.

Salem

Are you talking about the photo with the man holding Caylee on the porch? I don't believe the father ever saw Caylee let alone held her when she was a toddler.

There is speculation that the guy in that photo, is a cousin in OH. Don't know if that's true or not, but, that would explain the resemblance.

She looks like Caylee. :)

Beautiful, big doe-like eyes and a smile that would melt any heart.

Perhaps her eyes are like her father's. George has big dark eyes, too, although somehow I think she resembles Cindy more than anyone else in the family.

i dont think she looks like cindy =/
i would say like jpc. even if hes not her father.

I think Little Angel CAYLEE L@@ks like GM = Cindy

& she Looks Like My Grand baby.... I have almost
the sqme
Pics of Our Darling Little One !

GOD BLESS Little Angel Caylee
&
I say God Bless Cindy.... I know I would be going
totally insane ' if ' God forbid ... it was my grandchild !

I Think I would be acting differently.... doing much more..
probably be medicated... and
be knocking on doors...
be begging people to help ...
be crying with out being able to stop !!!
be talking to everyone////
BE telling my daughter....
TELL THE TRUTH>>>> NOW>>>
or never let me hear/ or see you again !

OOOPS.... all you did was ask me...

who Caylee L@@KS like....
sorry....
I get carried away !!!

Answer: Cindy !

God Bless !
jjgram

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors