Who is the accomplice?

AlwaysShocked

Reaction score
Nancy Grace commented last evening on the wording of the indictments - the way they are worded makes it sound like someone else could have been involved. Nancy said she even went and looked to see if the wording in the indictments was just "standard wording" in Florida, and that it was NOT standard wording.

Could this be the boyfriend, Tony who was in the car with her the day of the stolen gas cans? The day Tony picked her up from the dumpster?

Or could it be brother Lee who refuses a polygraph and advises his parents not to take polygraphs after they have agreed to do so voluntarily?

George? Cindy? Who???

I still think LA is involved in this-either during or after the fact. His refusal to give a DNA sample and lie detector test just reinforces this in my mind.

I will have to go back and listen to NG again because I must have missed this. There was speculation that it was a rumor, I think, because of the indictment itself not yet naming her.

IMO? Someone that uses chloroform in his line of work.

Someone that lives or works near the airport.

I'm seriously waiting to see if something comes of this. I still keep thinking there is another party here.

If so, Casey won't talk and rat them out because it will prove her guilt, and an accomplice can easily lie now saying he/she didn't realize what Casey was doing. No one will believe Casey so anyone could stand up with some verifiable information that will place Casey in the chair.

It COULD be just about anyone involved...but one thing is certain, I DO believe she had some kind of help-not necessarily with disposing of Caylee, but perhaps some "deletions" and "erasures" and "disappearing acts" of some incriminating evidence...

I dunno about Ms. Nancy lately....she is getting just too dramatic for me to take her word as gospel. I will fence-sit on this one until I hear some further confirmation on this Bombshell...

I don't think it could be TL for the simple fact that I don't think he cared enough about her to do anything so crazy. She was the one obsessing over him, while he seemed to be tiring of her being around all the time.

I do think that LA may know something. His refusing polygraph & DNA doesn't sit right with me at all. I just don't understand what the motive would be if it were not that he had something to hide.

It COULD be just about anyone involved...but one thing is certain, I DO believe she had some kind of help-not necessarily with disposing of Caylee, but perhaps some "deletions" and "erasures" and "disappearing acts" of some incriminating evidence...

My thought's exactly ! I believe that she had "after the fact" accomplices and I do think that Cindy is one of them for sure. I don't think that she admitted to Cindy what she did but, Cindy knew and took it upon herself to cover-up evidence... I'm not so sure about George or Lee at this point though.

I don't know. Part of me thinks she did this whole thing alone, and the other part thinks she had help. I don't think it was help by anyone in the Anthony family, though, and I don't think it was AL either. I wonder if there is some other person that we just don't know about that could have been helping her. KC seems to have many different lives.

Here's what I know for fact. from the 1st of June until the 15 of July she only talke to Lee on one day. and it was a flury of calls from 1am - 3:30isham.

I also know that KC had upwards of 8 - 10hrs per day of off time from her personal cell phone.

just strange to me that brother and sister would only make cell contact 1 time in a month and a half and this contact is from 1 - 3am in the morning.

I'm thinking that if Lee isn't involved in Caylee going missing he's involved with providing KC with some type of employment or cell phone.

This also strikes me in her phone call with him when she's in jail. you remember the "coded one"

I would be very interested to see LA's cell phone pings for the past few months...

The indictments might be written to reflect another person just in case she gave the baby to someone that would do harm just to cover bases. This is if the the defense side tries to and creates reasonable doubt with someone else killing the child, putting her in the trunk, and subsequently distracting Casey from smelling it or pasting dead squirrels under the car until they could remove the body in the middle of the night at the tow yard. Obviously if someone else did this, and she gave the child away to them or let her be taken away without notifying someone for 31 days the indictment would cover that scenario. <<<I can think like a ridiculous Anthony family member>>

As everyone probably knows, I think the only other person involved is possibly Lee because I strongly suspect he is the father of Caylee.

When Lee asked her in the released jail call, "is this like last time?" and she responded "absolutely"; it leads me to believe there is a lot more to the story and I believe this scenario is the only one that explains everything.

When Lee asked her in the released jail call, "is this like last time?" and she responded "absolutely"; it leads me to believe there is a lot more to the story and I believe this scenario is the only one that explains everything.

Broderick - I don't remember reading this "is this like last time?" question from Lee to KC. I'm sure I'm on information overload - Can you please tell me where I can find that or post a link??? :)

I think that if she had an accomplice that it had to be Lee. His refusal to take a polygraph, strange conversations with Casey in jail, absence since she was charged, tthe list of strange behavior goes on and on.

I never got a chance to watch NG lastnight....bummer! If I had to make a guess as to who helped Casey it would be LA.....

I honestly think CA knows alot more than she is stating / but since she called 911 to report Caylee as missing I don't think she helped dispose of her / butttttttttttttttttt maybe she did!

I'm not sure about what Lee know's, he seemed to want to help in the beginning, but some people will interject themselves to see what LE knows. The conversations between he and Casey where strange. He seems to know more than what he said in his interview, he hung out with Casey and her friends. O/T back in the late 70's a young girl was kidnapped from her bus stop, local people went out in search parties looking for her, I still have the articles and pictures of people searching for Elizabeth, in one of the pictures searching for her is her killer. He was in jail for another charge and LE was at the jail one day and he confessed. It gave me the chills looking back at the picture.

Has the LE checked into Lee's business to see exactly what type of service he provides?? I have suspected that KC was working for him. Is it crazy to think that they might have involved Caylee in some sort of child *advertiser censored* and had to get rid of her because she started to talk? I could see why that would make them both agree to get rid of her. I do hope that they have checked Lee's cell phone pings and his business completely.

I will guaranty you that they have all the Anthony's phone records, remember Cindy was reluctant to give hers up at the interview. "Oh if you have Casey's then you have her calls to me".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back