Who is the accomplice?

IMO, Lee's actions speak volumes. Whether or not he assisted his sister with any wrongdoing, I believe that he knows something. His refusal for the polygraph and DNA test, the coded jail conversation, the time he spent retrieving KC's belongings from TL's, the nervous laughter during his interview with LE and his apparent absence as of late makes him look guilty of something in my eyes.

Nancy Grace commented last evening on the wording of the indictments - the way they are worded makes it sound like someone else could have been involved. Nancy said she even went and looked to see if the wording in the indictments was just "standard wording" in Florida, and that it was NOT standard wording.

Could this be the boyfriend, Tony who was in the car with her the day of the stolen gas cans? The day Tony picked her up from the dumpster?

Or could it be brother Lee who refuses a polygraph and advises his parents not to take polygraphs after they have agreed to do so voluntarily?

George? Cindy? Who???

Thanks for starting a thread on this. I was also interested to know if the wording in the charges are standard.

The way this is worded, it sure sounds like they are implicating someone else.

I would think if they knew someone else was involved, LE would have already arrested s/he. :waitasec:

Sheesh, this case has got to go down as being the most bizarre, confusing, case in history.

/ Count two is aggravated child abuse. This alleges that between the same dates Casey Anthony “did knowingly or willfully…causes great bodily harm, permanent disfigurement or permanent disability to Caylee Marie Anthony…by intentionally inflicting physical injury…or by intentionally committing an act or actively encouraging another person to commit an act which could reasonably expected to result in physical injury.”

Count three is aggravated manslaughter of a child. This count alleges that Casey Anthony caused Caylee’s death by failing to provide “the care, supervision and services necessary to maintain Caylee Marie Anthony’s physical and mental health” or that she did not make “a reasonable effort” to protect Caylee from someone else abuses, neglecting or exploiting her.

I don't believe the child *advertiser censored* approach. My reasons being.. Caylee would have shown signs of this whether she was able to talk or not. She would also be reluctant to go to men. She seemed to like the male gender instead of being timid and afraid of them. Whereas some people will take her fondness to men as being molested, I take that in the complete opposite direction.

However, I do think Lee knows much more than he's told. I think he's lied plenty and has much to hide. I also think there's some hinky business dealings going on between he and Casey as far as a line of work she had.
I hope and pray that child *advertiser censored* is not the case at all. As to LA, I am wondering about him myself. When he asked KC on one of the calls about being at Universal and whether it was for fun or for work, she said she was with "mutual" friends. Weird.

Is it crazy to think that they might have involved Caylee in some sort of child *advertiser censored* and had to get rid of her because she started to talk? I could see why that would make them both agree to get rid of her. I do hope that they have checked Lee's cell phone pings and his business completely.

Yes, I think that is crazy. No offense, but I think it's something that would have come out by now. LE has worked with Lee, and has checked Lee out, too. Lee's place of employment is known, and no one has suggested anything to do with child *advertiser censored* in relation to the family members. I think something like that would have leaked by now.

Does anyone think it is possible that Casey was taking nude photos of Caylee or someone else was. In reference to count 3 "neglecting and exploiting" I know that Casey loved talking pics. Maybe that is were she was getting some money.

I don't know if KC had help, but I do think someone cleaned up after her.

IMO Casey acted alone. Folks, it's really not rocket science. It's not that difficult to get rid of a 30lb two year old baby. LE has cleared EVERYBODY!!! There are no other suspects. Hours and hours, and weeks and weeks have gone into this investigation on behalf of LE and the FBI. :banghead:

accomplice ???

hmmmmmmmmm :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

she had help.........

and she had lots of help :eek:

I don't know. Part of me thinks she did this whole thing alone, and the other part thinks she had help. I don't think it was help by anyone in the Anthony family, though, and I don't think it was AL either. I wonder if there is some other person that we just don't know about that could have been helping her. KC seems to have many different lives.

Hmmm...thinking possibly a call-girl client? Just asking.

When the lady took the garbage from in front of the A's it was interesting that the cap that Annie had on and that was in KC's possession was torn to shreds.

I always saw that as a standard "fitted" cap - and without the typical opening that comes with an adjustable strap cap - girls simply make a slice in the back of the cap's fabric in order to pull their hair through it... :confused:

I believe she acted alone but I hope LE secretly put GPS trackers on CA's, GA's, and LA's cars. I don't trust any of them at this point. I think they know much more than they are saying and would try to cover for Casey by getting rid of evidence.

It bugs me that Cindy didn't want to give her credit card records to LE when they asked for them. She had to know it would slow down the investigation by making LE get them on their own. Makes me wonder if Casey purchased something (i.e. duffel bag) to use in the disposal of Caylee's body. I know....it sounds way off but there has to be a reason she wouldn't give them the credit card records. When a missing child is at stake it seems like such a trivial thing to argue over.

I always saw that as a standard "fitted" cap - and without the typical opening that comes with an adjustable strap cap - girls simply make a slice in the back of the cap's fabric in order to pull their hair through it... :confused:
Well, with all due respect, I think that thing was torn to shreds as if someone was really angry bout sumptin

When he asked KC on one of the calls about being at Universal and whether it was for fun or for work, she said she was with "mutual" friends. Weird.

We feel the same way regarding that darn phone call, it was just strange. Where in the world is LA?

accomplice ???

hmmmmmmmmm :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

she had help.........

and she had lots of help :eek:

Hold on while I call LE and the FBI to ask them why they have :blowkiss:no other suspects. :banghead:

Um, sorry, but wasn't there a secret blackberry phone with messages we know not of.

We feel the same way regarding that darn phone call, it was just strange. Where in the world is LA?

I would love to know where LA has been. I'm surprised that noone else has been curious about where he is and where he has been.

There are many on here who are curious about LA. Nancy Grace had a call on it last night.

I don't think there is one.

But, if there was, I think it would be LA.

Leeleeleeleeleeleeleeleelee!!! Don't believe KC would trust anyone else.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trendtonone
Back