Who is the accomplice?

It is not out of the realm of possibilities, IMO, that KC did indeed have a smitten, mysterious benefactor. Perhaps one who wanted to take her away to a new life, sans child.

Maybe LA feels that KC did kill Caylee and can't stand to be around her or the parents cause they think Caylee is still alive. If you didn't believe KC how could you be around her and the A's?

i dont think she had help in the killing

but she sure had help in covering her tracks

to me.. that is an accomplice

Well, with all due respect, I think that thing was torn to shreds as if someone was really angry bout sumptin

I can vouch for that, I was shocked to see it so torn up like someone went postal on it!

I think:

Casey committed the act alone and disposed of Caylee alone.
Lee knows what really happened.
Cindy is following behind them, cleaning up their mess (or evidence).
George is behind Cindy, trying to save his family and not go down with them at the same time.

I think they all need to be charged with obstruction, at the very least, with the exception of George. I'm not quite sure about him yet. I think he is torn between doing the right thing and siding with the rest of the coo-coo's nest.

I think:

Casey committed the act alone and disposed of Caylee alone.
Lee knows what really happened.
Cindy is following behind them, cleaning up their mess (or evidence).
George is behind Cindy, trying to save his family and not go down with them at the same time.

I think they all need to be charged with obstruction, at the very least, with the exception of George. I'm not quite sure about him yet. I think he is torn between doing the right thing and siding with the rest of the coo-coo's nest.

I agree with you. It wouldn't surprise me, though, if LA was involved in the disposal of the body. Then they let CA in on their secret. I don't know about GA but I think he's the least guilty of anything if that makes any sense.

www..com.........
having a DA on talking about Cindy indictment????

My guess, and that's all it is, is that Annie is somehow involved or knows the accomplice and has told LE.

I come to this conclusion because her testimony has not been released. So it has to be pretty important.

When the lady took the garbage from in front of the A's it was interesting that the cap that Annie had on and that was in KC's possession was torn to shreds.

I have a few other theories about this and Annie's involvement but NO proof. So for now I will leave it at what we do know for fact.:)

CC...I have thought for some time now that Annie might have been the source of zanax...maybe got immunity and none of her interviews released.
KC would have known immediately what Annie had done to save her own azz and would have been furious at Annie.:furious:
An accomplice???? There could have been, but cannot decide who it could be.

IMO, Lee's actions speak volumes. Whether or not he assisted his sister with any wrongdoing, I believe that he knows something. His refusal for the polygraph and DNA test, the coded jail conversation, the time he spent retrieving KC's belongings from TL's, the nervous laughter during his interview with LE and his apparent absence as of late makes him look guilty of something in my eyes.

.............and the two hours he was over at TonE's apt.....doing whatever to that computer?????????:eek: Covering something for his sis....IMO

Maybe LA feels that KC did kill Caylee and can't stand to be around her or the parents cause they think Caylee is still alive. If you didn't believe KC how could you be around her and the A's?

Yes, it may be as simple as his knowing that the family is being dishonest or is refusing to accept that Casey's story is completely false, and he just can't tolerate or participate in that charade himself.

Also, he could have shared something with LE or refused to go along with something Cindy wanted him to say, thus rendering him persona non grata in that household.

As to his refusal of the LDT and DNA sample, could be that he just didn't want to willingly do anything to help put his sister away, rather than because he's done something sinister. I've kinda wondered if he refused the LDT and advised his parents to refuse it because he knew his mom, with her propensity toward not-quite-so-honest claims, would fail miserably. He could even have been trying to protect her by advising they not take LDTs. Who knows. Nothing would really surprise me with this case.

When most people think of Orlando they think family fun Disney, Universal, and such. I went to college 20 years ago and there were predators then, before the internet. It would be easy to get caught up with a "photographer" or someother unsavory character. There are so many lies to decypher it is hard to tell who she seduced into helping her. I think LE may be following "leads" that they are getting on the web site.

Broderick - I don't remember reading this "is this like last time?" question from Lee to KC. I'm sure I'm on information overload - Can you please tell me where I can find that or post a link??? :)

I also remember reading that. It was in one of the jail house visits, pretty sure it was visit, not phone call, while she was in jail the first time.

Hold on while I call LE and the FBI to ask them why they have :blowkiss:no other suspects. :banghead:

:eek:
:eek:
:eek:......hold on while I go to Rob/Tony/and Leonard's new forum and post the question: Was anyone else involved?
Questions are only answered once a day so it might take a while for an answer.
k

Well, CA washed the pants that were in the car....
Its interesting too that GA said that after bringing the car home, CA was pushing for him to go back to work.

LA didnt just collect her things from TL's house on the 15/16th june. He went through the pc, looking at her icons etc, he got through a few but there were too many- I believe it was LA who tried to delete all of the files.JMO

Seems that on the 15th Le didnt realise the enormity of the situation and they were pretty blase with any possible evidence.

So much evidence could have been destroyed that night, knowingly or accidentally....
So i think if there will be an accomplice charged its most likely to be LA or CA, but my moneys on LA.
Just my opinion

Well, CA washed the pants that were in the car....
Its interesting too that GA said that after bringing the car home, CA was pushing for him to go back to work.

LA didnt just collect her things from TL's house on the 15/16th june. He went through the pc, looking at her icons etc, he got through a few but there were too many- I believe it was LA who tried to delete all of the files.JMO

Seems that on the 15th Le didnt realise the enormity of the situation and they were pretty blase with any possible evidence.

So much evidence could have been destroyed that night, knowingly or accidentally....
So i think if there will be an accomplice charged its most likely to be LA or CA, but my moneys on LA.
Just my opinion

Maybe Lee was trying to get rid of emails--referencing her 'other job.'
Know what I mean?

I always remind myself od Cindy's statment of something to the effect of:

"if she was hiding something why would she park her car at amscott where I would see it every day on my way to work?"

Something very close to that....Makes ME believe someone saw the car before it was towed! And makes me wonder if said someone checked said car out!..... But hey maybe I am just too logical for her reality. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abbeybabzxx
Back