CW

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Continue posting below.

Previous threads:

Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #2
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71426"]Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #1
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68291"]Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #1 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Originally posted from Tube (thread 2 Page 28 #681)

The horary Where Is Caylee dates back to 2 Sep, before I came to the Forum. I've been a member of WS longer but not the Caylee Forum. My first post here is #664 on page 27 of our first Astro Thread. So, no bad, not to worry, you did not complicate the question. The situation is simply complicated because Caylee is our cherub but there are also remains of her here and there, in the air, as stains on a trunk carpet, as hair there, as DNA in the toys and clothes she left behind, as bones yet to be found. In order to prove what became of Caylee we have to look at her as these traces, pieces and parts and there was a lot to uncover and examine and test. Not only in the cause of justice but also to undo the dishonor done to her after death, we want to gather her up and give her a proper resting place.
Whatever does corporeally remain is more symbol as this late date, no longer whole. The spirit and its new form has soared away to its real home.

Thank you for taking the time to answer my question Tuba. What you have shared makes perfect sense. :) Here's to all that will give of their personal time to give this angel her proper resting place..... yvette :blowkiss:

Originally Posted by Dolce171
Soulscape,

The one thing that continually bothers me is that George was the one that stood over the trunk when it was originally opened. I have smelt death from a distance and can only imagine the horrible stench that must have come from the vehicle as George opened it. As a former member of LE - he would be all too familiar with what death smelt like.

At that very moment - George knew!

He drove that car home..... how???? I will never be able to comprehend ????

His denial of Caylee's death puzzled me - but I tried to resolve within myself that I have never grieved over the loss of the child and he must be working his way through the grieving process.

GA's presence and statements at the GJ brought me a glimmer of hope which was quickly blotted out in the days that followed by his return to the "land of denial."

Is it possible that George's inner turmoil with what he knows is true, his statements to the public, and his testimony before the GJ contribute to what your charts have revealed regarding "concealment" ? It's almost as if he is battling within himself......

your thoughts .....
yvette

Originally posted by Soulscape #682

Yvette,

I decided to look ahead a few days to 10/28 (Casey's upcoming court date) and see that George will continue to undergo some challenging transits to his natal planets. I am just listing a few that I think are relevant to your comments:

Transit Mercury sesquisquare (135 degrees) natal Mercury
Transit Mercury conjunct natal Neptune
Transit Mercury parallel natal Neptune

Mercury is the mind, mindset, thinking process. The contacts to natal Neptune could indicate both a tendency to be deceived and/or an ability to deceive others. Basically, George doesn't know what he is thinking because Neptune fogs everything up. With Neptune involvement, sometimes you are sure black is black and white is white and you are totally and completely unable to see the truth of the matter. Mercury/Neptune can also make a person gullible and/or subject to victimization. It can make one secretive.

Transit Mars sesquisquare natal Saturn (struggle, hardship, anger, impatience and depression)
Transit Mars trine natal Uranus (stamina, ability to withstand difficulties)
Transit Mars square natal Pluto (intense struggle, violence, violent feelings)
Transit Mars parallel natal Chiron (intense anger that can hurt or heal depending on how he uses the energy)

Transit Jupiter sesquisquare natal Mercury (overinflation of thought; poor judgment, bad decisions)
Transit Jupiter square natal Neptune (exaggeration, confused emotions, can cause him to be deceived or be deceiving, not being able to see straight, instability, changing his mind)

Transit Saturn conjunct natal Sun (depression, heavy burdens)
Transit Saturn parallel natal Sun (depression, heavy burdens, responsibility, taking it all on his shoulders, heavy heavy load)
Transit Saturn contraparallel natal Neptune (reality vs confusion/illusion --- what is real? what is a lie?)

Transit Neptune POSSIBLY parallel Moon (great sensitivity, highly impressionable, hides real feelings so sensitivity is not apparent, not talkative, attracts secret enemies, heightened sensitivity to drugs/medications)

We are not sure of George's Moon position, not having his exact time of birth. The Sunrise chart gives 29:30 Libra, but I suspect he was born later and has a Scorpio Moon, which is highly secretive, private, impatient, moody, easily hurt, jealous, set in its ways and very stubborn. This is a Moon that feels intensely but doesn't want to show its cards to the public. The Scorpio Moon, above all others, values its privacy...

The ongoing Mercury/Neptune and [probable] Neptune to Moon aspects are likely responsible for the denial and discrepancies he is exhibiting.

Hope this explanation is helpful,

Thanks,
Soulscape

Amazing insight Soulscape. Thank you!!!!! This certainly give's light to his behavior and reactions. My heart aches for this man and as a Scorpio I understand all too well the deep need for privacy. While the rest of the Anthony clan seems to be living in the land of "serious denial" - I strongly sense the inner struggle that is going on inside of George.

Since ministers & priests visit cells as part of the jail program, I don't place much weight on KC's consultation Friday. The Moon and Venus were at odds in the small hours and Mercury conflicted with Jupiter. Just as we all experience a period of thirty days once a year when we do not appear to advantage and tend to err in judgment, each month there are two and a half days when the Moon opposes our Sun Sign. We put our worst foot forward and are surprised when matters don't go well.

On Friday, the Moon had entered Virgo marking the day as Casey's monthly low, along with Saturday. Venus in Sagittarius put many in touch with their faith but the Moon was afflicting Venus and Venus was applying to Casey's Saturn. A day when she would sorely feel the limitations of her circumstances & when loneliness would invade her. Humility calls her name and offers to provide some aid in her situation but, being KC, she does not answer. She was envying those on the outside and her morale was on the cell floor.

In straits like these, when Moon trined Jupiter, she did anticipate at least diversion from the visit of the clergy. She did not come off well, did not make a favorable impression but on her part, she did appreciate relief from the day to day sameness.

exactly 6 months after Caylee would have turned 3...........hmm

I thought how useful for court economy, when I saw the trial date. This is the very time when, you may remember, the truth comes to light! The writing on that was back in thread #2. I'll find the post and note it in our new thread thanks to Windchime.

I uploaded the chart for the pre-trial which will take place the day after the Election.
The chart is at http://s481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172CausticSalt

Thread: Amateur Astrological Info on Casey and Caylee: #2
View Single Post #192
post_old.gif
10-01-2008, 04:30 PM
Tuba
user_online.gif

Looking Months Ahead
Half way between Casey's Mars-Uranus conjunction and her Mercury is a sensitive place called the midpoint of her communicative tommyrot at 8°Aquarius. In February of the coming year, that sensitive degree will see the Moon's Node then Jupiter, then Venus and Mars together. On January 26, there will be a solar eclipse very close, 6° Aquarius 29'. All of this activity should bring a sharp turn, a change, significant news, espectially with the lunar node on that midpoint from February 7 through 25. Somehow, like a light ray piercing a black cloud, some truth will win through. Thank you Aquarius!:liar:
From Amateur Astrological Thread 2​

Tuba This is the post #192 from p. 8View Public ProfileSend a private message to TubaFind all posts by TubaAdd Tuba to Your Contacts

Originally posted by FifthEssence, 10/27/08 at 1:11 pm:
[FONT=&quot]SOULSCAPE-TUBA-KAITLAND-HOUSEMOUSE(we miss you Housemouse[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot])

According to the Nancy G show of 10/24, Casey had a 3 hour visit from a Minister-the same one whom the A's have recently held their vigils. It was never mentioned if Casey asked for the visit.
show transcript http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../24/ng.01.html

Do your findings show in any way that Casey was 'receptive' to spiritual counseling.[/FONT]

==============================================================

Hello FifthEssence,
According to WESH-TV, the minister visited Casey for about three hours, Friday morning, 10/24/08. I decided to use an 8:45 am start time and found the chart to be as transparent as the lingerie Casey purchased from Target with Amy’s stolen credit card.

First, let me say I completely agree with Tuba’s read above in post #5. Casey was “lonely, envying those on the outside and her morale was on the cell floor” --- and this visit from the minister was likely a semi-welcome respite from boring slammer routine.

I say “semi-welcome” because although she likely enjoyed the diversion of a three hour chit-chat session with another human being --- unmonitored and untaped at that! --- she surely had no intention of letting anyone, Man of the Cloth or not, hear her confession and/or attempt to save her Immortal Soul.

Quite the contrary…

Out of 360 degrees and 12 signs in the Zodiac, guess which degrees/signs came up as angles on this Event chart?

…Caylee’s natal angles…

Stunningly, the Minister Visits Casey Event Chart has 16 Scorpio/Taurus on the Ascendant – Descendant axis (Caylee’s natal IC and Midheaven), and 20 Leo/Aquarius on the Midheaven – IC axis (Caylee’s natal Ascendant – Descendant).

You can view the chart at Photobucket, link below:

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/MinisterVisitsCaseyinJail102408.gif

16 Scorpio rises making Mars chart ruler and symbolizing Casey. This 16 Scorpio Ascendant is partile (in the same degree) exact Caylee’s natal Ceres (the mother) and one degree applying to Caylee’s 4th House Cusp – The End of Life/ The Grave. Transparently, the chart is already revealing violence (Mars) done by the mother (Ceres) that results in death (conjunct Caylee’s 4th House End of Life/ The Grave.

Chart Ruler Mars (Casey) conjuncts the Ascendant from the 12th House of Secrets/ Self-Undoing/ Imprisonment (she is literally sitting in prison), sextiles Jupiter (the minister) and widely squares Neptune (lies). This shows deceitful (Neptune) action (Mars) by Casey (Mars) towards the minister (Mars sextile Jupiter). Additionally, Mercury (speech) squares Jupiter (natural ruler of ministers, priests, clergymen), so Casey didn’t confess anything.

She is totally on the defensive in her sneaky little way (all planets except Uranus on the Eastern side of the chart with chart ruler Mars (Casey) at the Ascendant and Mars in the 12th House of sneakiness).

And there's more transparency:

Poor Caylee’s natal Sun (16:58 Leo) is conjunct Event chart malefic South Node (death).

Even chart Part of Death 20:16 Leo is partile (in the same degree) conjunct Event chart Midheaven 20:46 Leo, and partile conjunct Caylee’s natal Ascendant degree 20:54 Leo.

Event chart Mercury (speech) in critical degree 13 Libra and Event chart Neptune (deceit) in critical degree 21 Aquarius so we have crisis involving speech (Mercury) and lies (Neptune) vs confession (Mercury) and salvation (Neptune). As shown above, no truth was told during this three hour meeting, no soul was comforted, no sinner saved...

It was just another act in Casey’s ongoing hit reality show, It’s (Honestly!) All About Casey!, the episode where tot mom wrongly accused of murder and rotting in jail gets to play victim/abandoned one in exchange for some human contact --- and it wouldn’t surprise me to learn she tuned him out as soon as he bowed his head, said “let us pray” and began reciting the Lord’s Prayer….

Thanks,
Soulscape

We have a forum member called TiredOfThis. I love that moniker and I am myself feeling tired & disgusted by the lies and fabrications and equivocations rife in this case. So, feeling harsh, I want to bring up the fact that KC's Mars/Saturn midpoint is also a critical degree, 17°Sagittarius, telling us a sadistic urge caused a life crisis for KC and a death crisis for Caylee.

SOULSCAPE and TUBA,

Instinctively, I had similar feelings about Casey as you expressed but kept it under raps-I was questioning myself :confused:and wondering if I was being too judgemental and not open to the possibility that MAYBE the Minister 'planted a few seeds' that would echo in her mind, perhaps in her sleep.
The details you both have presented confirm a 'shell of a human being'. Ice cold and dark.

Maybe an EXORCISM is in order next vist.

The event in February perks my interest. How likely is it that she breaks down prior to her trial date and reveals some truths?

Has anyone done a chart on the "witnesses" who say thay saw someone similar to Casey coming out of the woods with shovel and bag to see if this is actually related to Casey's activities? I do not know the exact date and time of the report myself, but thought it might be an interesting question to ask in that it might be beneficial to search teams. If a chart has been done, please direct me where I can find it. I've looked, but I've been blind before. Many heartfelt thanks to all the amateur astrologists here sharing their insights.

SOULSCAPE and TUBA,

Instinctively, I had similar feelings about Casey as you expressed but kept it under raps-I was questioning myself :confused:and wondering if I was being too judgemental and not open to the possibility that MAYBE the Minister 'planted a few seeds' that would echo in her mind, perhaps in her sleep.
The details you both have presented confirm a 'shell of a human being'. Ice cold and dark.

Maybe an EXORCISM is in order next vist.

"The power of Christ compels you!"

:)

Has anyone done a chart on the "witnesses" who say thay saw someone similar to Casey coming out of the woods with shovel and bag to see if this is actually related to Casey's activities? I do not know the exact date and time of the report myself, but thought it might be an interesting question to ask in that it might be beneficial to search teams. If a chart has been done, please direct me where I can find it. I've looked, but I've been blind before. Many heartfelt thanks to all the amateur astrologists here sharing their insights.

Actually I beleive a chart was done and those witness statements were not true, or at least one of them was, it was in the other thread, towards the end.

Originally Posted by shgrbkr

Actually I beleive a chart was done and those witness statements were not true, or at least one of them was, it was in the other thread, towards the end.

Hello Shgrbkr & Indymom,

The chart and post addressed the question whether or not Casey had an accomplice. Please see #672 on page 27 of Astro Thread #2:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71426&page=27

Thanks,
Soulscape

Hi. It looks like the trial date has been moved up.

"At a hearing on Tuesday morning, Judge Stan Strickland set a trial date for Jan. 5, 2009, at 9:30 a.m. A pretrial hearing is also slated for Dec. 11 at 9 a.m"

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/17819528/detail.html

Wonder what instigated a change in pre-tial and trial dates?
I went back to previous posts and found this one by TUBA. Changing the pretrial date to Dec.11th brings even more meaning to this:

TUBA quote:The Full Moon on Dec. 13 and then again the planets of the following Tuesday afflict Casey's chart so powerfully that she may want to tear those pages off the calendar. The Sun will be on her Mars-Uranus square her Mercury with Saturn also square her Mercury and the Moon completing a Mutable Grand Square: all four points mutually afflicting one another. Also called a Mutable Grand Cross. By Dec. 16, Mars and Saturn will move even closer. Mars will be 21:34 Sag and Saturn 21:32 Virgo at zero hours of the 16th. Fighting and failing, fighting and failing. Nerves on wires. Anger that cannot be contained.

It was a swift change from yesterdays setting so JB may have argued for a speedier trial. December has a couple of other posts, #473 on p. 19 and #402 on p. 17 of Thread 2. If JB thinks the present state of the ev is weak, he may feel sanguine about going forward but December holds trouble for the prisoner & the defense. FifthEssence, I don't see the verities of the case emerging until those dates from February 7. What I do see is the amassing of convincing ev between now and trial and December should yield some discoveries and analyses that bear heavily on the case. The eclipse in January is a flag drop, signaling the appearance of important, well argued information to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail