Anthonys to do a "Meet and Greet" on Cnn and NG

BellaPhia

Reaction score
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...=15&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Meet and Greet Saturday

Bart says she and the Anthony's will be on both CNN and Nancy Grace Friday night. Saturday morning at the Anthony "Help Find Caylee" command center on Goldenrod Road between Colonial and the 408 at the Old National Guard Armory, Kid Finder's will hold its first ever "Meet and Greet" from 9am to 12. They invite people to come out and meet the Anthony's, and get familiar with all the other missing children. And then on Monday, Bart says they will hold a press conference where they will share with the public some information they have not yet shared about why they believe Caylee is still alive. According to Bart, Lee Anthony will be there. They have no time slated yet

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...=15&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Meet and Greet Saturday

Bart says she and the Anthony's will be on both CNN and Nancy Grace Friday night. Saturday morning at the Anthony "Help Find Caylee" command center on Goldenrod Road between Colonial and the 408 at the Old National Guard Armory, Kid Finder's will hold its first ever "Meet and Greet" from 9am to 12. They invite people to come out and meet the Anthony's, and get familiar with all the other missing children. And then on Monday, Bart says they will hold a press conference where they will share with the public some information they have not yet shared about why they believe Caylee is still alive. According to Bart, Lee Anthony will be there. They have no time slated yet

Sorry, I've had all of their antics that I can take. Unless they're going to show me Caylee, live & in person, I won't be watching any more of their insanity.

Meet and Greet Saturday

:eek::headache: from baningmy head on desk after reading this.

Isn't it a little late for a "meet and greet"?

I mean, we've already seen them bark and bite ..
Do we really need to meet and greet at this stage of the game???

I wonder how much $$$ they're being paid for their performance .. err .. interview?

Sorry, I've had all of their antics that I can take. Unless they're going to show me Caylee, live & in person, I won't be watching any more of their insanity.

Big fat DITTO to that!

Meet and Greet Saturday

OMfriggenGod, I do believe we have all "met" the anthony's and so far I'm not impressed. If these people we're my grandparent's and the very people who should be caring about me and finding my poor ravaged little body, I do believe I would wish to stay right where I am.

2199.gif

All together now!!!!!!​

are they the fools for talking again or am i the fool for listening again?

2199.gif

All together now!!!!!!​

had to delete my own post...too inflammatory!

but i'll give you a great big fat ditto (like someone else said) on this one!

I am so SICK of them (pun intended)!!!!!!!!

Meet and Greet Saturday

I really don't care to hear any more of their lies.

what the... a meet and greet? what are they running for public office? jeesh! this is sickening.

A meet and greet? A MEET AND GREET???!!! How apropros!
A freakin meet and greet is something done before a concert, a book release, a movie release for heaven's sake. This is NOT something you do when your grandchild has been missing for months on end and your DAUGHTER is sitting in jail charged with her murder.
A meet and greet!!!!!!!!!!! Good God this could not get anymore twisted. I'm reading through the Twilight Saga and the darn VAMPIRES are making more sense to me than this family. What is going on??????????/

A meet and greet, huh? What are they, frigging rock stars? This is so wrong on so many levels I just can't even wrap my mind around it.

A meet and greet... like, a celebrity style meet and greet?!?!?! C&G being the people to meet?!?!?!?!

Oh this whole case is screwed up... :banghead:

wow! neat! who really cares. so you people wanna wait 5 months to tell the public about why you think Caylee is alive? that's appropriate. Those donations must be real dry. I thought they were gonna gag these people. puke.

A meet and greet, huh? What are they, frigging rock stars? This is so wrong on so many levels I just can't even wrap my mind around it.

I don't think we will ever be able to wrap our minds around their actions. Who do they think they are????????? Lord, I am fuming. :furious:

I have never chanted the 'Serentiy prayer' this much before. Never. :eek:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BJarv
Back