Anthonys to do a "Meet and Greet" on Cnn and NG

I hope NG doesn't tippy toe around Cindy & just asks her straight questions. Sometimes NG seems to sympathize with the A's. I am going to email her & tell her this also!

I cannot believe this! I mean seriously, it's like I've entered into their weird third dimension, no, they are entering ours. Did I read right, NG, Cnn,meet and greet, new info to prove Caylee is alive, Lee with them. I AM STUNNED. :eek:
It's getting scary to come here, next they'll tell us Caylee isn't really missing just out playing and Casey is at a spa.:crosseyed:

Roll out the red carpet! Who in the hell do the Anthony's think they are? You "meet and greet" celebrities, not families of missing children. They have some serious issues :mad:

Darn! I can't make it to the Meet & Greet. That's the night I wash my hair.

Wow is there no one that feels bad for these people, they are going through HE!!. I know they have said some off the wall stuff and we all know Casey is guilty but come on this is their daughter, thier not going to just stop loving her no matter what she has done. Personally I would be holding on to hope that my granddaughter is alive, I have to wonder if KFN is not feeding the A's with all this hope. I know it is easy to sit back and slam this family, I surely don't understand them, but then thank god I haven't been in their shoes. JMI

"Meet and greet?" What the he&& is a "meet and greet"? Cocktails, coffee, a new dating game?

"Meet and greet" huh?

Interesting...
No, brownies and very large cups (donated, naturally) of KoolAid prepared and served by none other than the tot G'ma extraordinaire, CA.

It's disgusting. :mad: If they really have valuable, convincing information which indicates Caylee is alive, share it with LE. If it's information the public needs to know, like the make and model of a car, or a suspect's description, why wait all this time to release it? Why the hell waste time planning a meet and greet? When a child's life is at stake, every second, every nanosecond, is precious. No one would be more aware of that than the family, if it were true. Which it isn't Rather, it is one huge crock of s^%t! And what's worse is that there are people dumb enough to be sucked in.

I predict in a year or so after the trial, the whole family will have found Jesus, and G&C will be the next Rev. Jim and Tammy Fay. It could happen.

Oh Lordy, I will not be watching this. TY for the warning about this. I cannot stand to hear one more spin baloney from CA. I'm done. I was done since GMA - I posted this!

"Excuse me Cindy, I have a HUGE issue with your wording this week on GMA. If KC is grieving for Caylee, as stated by you - then Caylee is dead. But then you say she is still alive. How can it be both? It cannot. Grief = death. Cindy, you know the truth and enough is enough.

Will everyone for this day please not bother watching these shows, I'm tired of the Anthony circus!

I can't wait!

I am going to be glued to that, only because I can't wait to hear what kind of inane, ridunculous, absurdities will be spewed as to:
1. WHY they think Caylee is alive
2. WHY they felt they couldn't share this info with LE to date.

Oh, I am soooo gonna watch that. Then I'll laugh my rear off, and proceed to puke along with the rest of you.

But, this, I really gotta hear.

I predict in a year or so after the trial, the whole family will have found Jesus, and G&C will be the next Rev. Jim and Tammy Fay. It could happen.

:woohoo: :laugh::laugh::laugh: :woohoo:
I could totally see it!

I've NEVER heard of a "meet and greet" concerning a missing person..this is such a ludacris term to use in regards to this case period, IMO. Where do these people come up with this nonsense? The only "meet and greet" I see coming is when KC meets her maker. JMO of course.

Sorry, I've had all of their antics that I can take. Unless they're going to show me Caylee, live & in person, I won't be watching any more of their insanity.

I am with you..........where the h*ll is that GAG ORDER?

I see now why Baez couldn't be in court.

I've NEVER heard of a "meet and greet" concerning a missing person..this is such a ludacris term to use in regards to this case period, IMO. Where do these people come up with this nonsense? The only "meet and greet" I see coming is when KC meets her maker. JMO of course.

I would like to see the GRIM REAPER "meet and greet" KC by lethal injection.

This is so sad.

May just be one of the saddest things I've read so far in this case. Every day something else just tops my thoughts on the previous day that this case could not possibly get any more bizarre and sad. And here we have it. A meet and greet. Their granddaughter is missing for 5 months now. What happened to "she's in grave danger", "we're watching the kidnappers"? etc., etc., etc.

A meet and greet? Really? I just can't imagine if it were my granddaughter, my own family and friends wouldn't be saying to me, what are you thinking?

A meet and greet???? I'm speechless.

This just takes the cake...enough for one day...it ends with a scheduled meet and greet....nite all...I need a break from this A madness.

This just takes the cake...enough for one day...it ends with a scheduled meet and greet....nite all...I need a break from this A madness.
I'm with you, this has been one long day.
I wonder what Emily Post would think of this little meet and greet. Don't forget the tip jar!

I'm with you, this has been one long day.
I wonder what Emily Post would think of this little meet and greet. Don't forget the tip jar!

Before I shut this thing off I just wonder...is there no one in their lives close enough to maybe explain why people perceive them the way they do...do they honestly not see what the world out here sees? It is so out of space I cannot even begin to imagine.

I think I've already 'met' these folks, extensively via TV, and from what I've seen, I don't think I would particularly want to greet them. They probably wouldn't enjoying meeting me or the greeting I'd have for them anyway.

Meet and Greet?? nooooooo Gag and Spew

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deluhg01
Back