Ramsey investigator says Karr needs second look

:trout:

long time lurker...the idea of Karr being given another 15 minutes of fame made me laugh...

2 things that bother me ...
Ollie Gray, who initially was hired by the Ramseys and has worked independently on the case for years alongside retired Colorado Springs homicide detective Lou Smit, said Saturday that he believes John Mark Karr has sent a new e-mail indicating he has targeted other girls, that he has killed and will kill again.

That he was hired BY The Ramsays makes me feel he is not impartial
Karr, 43, was arrested in Bangkok, Thailand, on Aug. 15, 2006, after he implicated himself in JonBenet’s death.

Karr was released about two weeks later after Boulder County District Attorney Mary Lacy announced that his DNA didn’t match evidence from the crime scene.

But that Lacy cleared Karr makes me think maybe he has a point !!!!

Silly Ollie is a long-time Enabler for the Ramseys, so of course he is reduced to regurgating John Mark Karr to reflect away from the news that the case may be handed back to the Boulder Police Department! That's ALL he has to work with now and we can easily bat that one down again!

:trout:

long time lurker...the idea of Karr being given another 15 minutes of fame made me laugh...

Yeah, me, too.

Then it made me want to cry.

When the wingnutz are STILL getting the tabloids--Daily Camera--to support their insanity, after ALL the times we've seen them use JonBenet for their own agenda, it pretty much makes a mockery of the murder of a child.

Sickening.

Boulder officials can look at Karr a second, third or million times. But they will be spinning their wheels. This guy is a certified creep in high-waist pants but he's not the one who took JonBenet's life. JMO

I get a sick feeling just thinking about having to watch this charade play out yet again. Let's face it, Boulder will never consider the Ramseys. Ever.

I get a sick feeling just thinking about having to watch this charade play out yet again. Let's face it, Boulder will never consider the Ramseys. Ever.

well Maybe another state needs to take it over ? A higher Body ?
Federal police ?

Do you have that over there ?

well Maybe another state needs to take it over ? A higher Body ?
Federal police ?

Do you have that over there ?

Our Feds are the FBI...they come in by invitation of LE only...and they were already on hand for this case, weren't they? I would love to see the file. The Colorado Bureau of Investigation is another LE group that probably has a couple tons of material on this case...wonder what they think? I am pretty fond of them for other cases where I have spoken with them.

Well, I would just LOVE to hear how Karr had any knowledge of JR's 'good southern common sense' (an inside family joke),when he didn't even know the family.ALL spacey Lacy had to do was bother to read that so-called ridiculous piece of nonsense figured as a 'ransom note' to see that there was no way in FLIP that Karr had anything to do w/ this crime.AT ALL.

Yeah they should investigate Karr,whatever....but keep linking him to the JBR case is just a ridiculous strategy IMO>
What he is and what he did/does has nothing to do with this investigation.It's a separate matter.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53
Back