Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 43

Thread: Forensic Astrology - Durango

  1. #1

    Forensic Astrology - Durango

    I have a request for a chart for a missing and endangered person that may be a victim of foul play. Sadly, this young man also has some developmental disabilities and medication needs immediately if he is alive. Do I have to provide his name or can I just give the birthdate and time of birth?

    I am fine to post his name and circumstances, etc after reviewing the chart with the family first. Thanks in advance.

    In the event this is ok:
    8/3/86 at 8:14am

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Western New York
    Posts
    1,575
    Quote Originally Posted by Drivenon View Post
    I have a request for a chart for a missing and endangered person that may be a victim of foul play. Sadly, this young man also has some developmental disabilities and medication needs immediately if he is alive. Do I have to provide his name or can I just give the birthdate and time of birth?

    I am fine to post his name and circumstances, etc after reviewing the chart with the family first. Thanks in advance.

    In the event this is ok:
    8/3/86 at 8:14am
    Hi Drivenon,

    You don't have to post the person's name. We need his place of birth (you only provided the date and time) and the date/time/place he was LAST SEEN as well as date/time/place of POLICE REPORT (reported missing to police) and by whom.

    It also would be helpful to have a synopsis of what happened --- what led up to his disappearance.

    Thanks,
    Soulscape

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulscape View Post
    Hi Drivenon,

    You don't have to post the person's name. We need his place of birth (you only provided the date and time) and the date/time/place he was LAST SEEN as well as date/time/place of POLICE REPORT (reported missing to police) and by whom.

    It also would be helpful to have a synopsis of what happened --- what led up to his disappearance.

    Thanks,
    Soulscape
    Thanks Soulscape.
    He was born in Durango, Co.

    TIA


    I can't tell you who saw him last, but I can tell you from the police records the last facts.. The "what led up to" Im going to need to be intentionally vague. Will it suffice to say that some shady characters befriended him, but at this juncture, no evidence implicates any of them. I have this info, I am assuming a chart is going to tell me if I need to dig deeper for you.

    Last known contact on 1/5/09 at 10:24am on his cell phone. By 10:54am, his phone was powered off.
    There is reason to believe he was targeted because of his disability, a key date will be 12/18/08.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Western New York
    Posts
    1,575
    Quote Originally Posted by Drivenon View Post
    Thanks Soulscape.
    He was born in Durango, Co.

    TIA


    I can't tell you who saw him last, but I can tell you from the police records the last facts.. The "what led up to" Im going to need to be intentionally vague. Will it suffice to say that some shady characters befriended him, but at this juncture, no evidence implicates any of them. I have this info, I am assuming a chart is going to tell me if I need to dig deeper for you.

    Last known contact on 1/5/09 at 10:24am on his cell phone. By 10:54am, his phone was powered off.
    There is reason to believe he was targeted because of his disability, a key date will be 12/18/08.
    Hello Drivenon,

    Please clarify / correct if necessary:

    1. Born 8/3/1986 at 8:14 am, Durango, Colorado

    2. LAST HEARD 1/5/2009 at 10:24 am (cell phone), [insert place LAST HEARD]

    3. Cell phone powered off 1/5/2009 at 10:54 am, [insert place powered off]

    4. KEY DATE 12/18/2008 [insert location]

    5. Was a Police Report filed? Date/ time/ place/ & by whom, please?

    Thanks,
    Soulscape

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulscape View Post
    Hello Drivenon,

    Please clarify / correct if necessary:

    1. Born 8/3/1986 at 8:14 am, Durango, Colorado

    2. LAST HEARD 1/5/2009 at 10:24 am (cell phone), unknown as to place, believed to be at his home via cell phone contact based on a facebook request he sent somoen else to invite to gaming. He was alone from 8:30am that morning

    3. Cell phone powered off 1/5/2009 at 10:54 am, unknown]

    4. KEY DATE 12/18/2008 his home. Do you need an address?

    5. Was a Police Report filed? Date/ time/ place/ & by whom, please?
    Yes, by his Mother. It was filed January 6 approximately 10 am with the Co Springs Police Department when his Mother worried and called the friend's house he said he was going to, and the friend told her he was never there.

    Thanks,
    Soulscape
    Let me know what else you need

  6. #6
    beckaroozie's Avatar
    beckaroozie is offline There sure are a lot of nuts in the Ant Family Tree. Must attract a BUNCH of squirrels.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,623
    Soulscape probably needs at least City and State for coordinates on the chart Drivenon.
    KC found her pot of gold in others pockets.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by beckaroozie View Post
    Soulscape probably needs at least City and State for coordinates on the chart Drivenon.
    Colorado Springs, CO 80919

    sorry, novice here.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Western New York
    Posts
    1,575
    Quote Originally Posted by Drivenon View Post
    Colorado Springs, CO 80919

    sorry, novice here.

    OK, so he was born in Durango CO, currently lives in Colorado Springs CO (home) and police report was filed Colorado Springs CO.

    Is this correct??

    Thanks,
    Soulscape

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulscape View Post
    OK, so he was born in Durango CO, currently lives in Colorado Springs CO (home) and police report was filed Colorado Springs CO.

    Is this correct??

    Thanks,
    Soulscape
    yes. exactly. Not sure if you need to know this or not, but his Dad still lives in Durango.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulscape View Post
    OK, so he was born in Durango CO, currently lives in Colorado Springs CO (home) and police report was filed Colorado Springs CO.

    Is this correct??

    Thanks,
    Soulscape
    Hold the Presses, do you need to know when the police were called to the home regarding the potential Jason went missing, or when the actual Missing Person's Report was filed, in this case, they are 2 different dates based on the circumstances and his age. Also, do you need the MP number?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Western New York
    Posts
    1,575
    Quote Originally Posted by Drivenon View Post
    Hold the Presses, do you need to know when the police were called to the home regarding the potential Jason went missing, or when the actual Missing Person's Report was filed, in this case, they are 2 different dates based on the circumstances and his age. Also, do you need the MP number?
    I need the date/time/place the Missing Persons Report was filed with police and by whom --- you have given me Tuesday 1/6/09, 10:00 am, Colorado Springs, CO, filed by Mother. Is this correct?

    I do not need MP number.

    ETA: Also, you say the person has some developmental disabilities --- this may be politically incorrect, but I understand that term to mean *mentally retarded.* Is that correct?

    Thanks,
    Soulscape
    Last edited by Soulscape; 02-08-2009 at 10:40 PM. Reason: add question

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulscape View Post
    I need the date/time/place the Missing Persons Report was filed with police and by whom --- you have given me Tuesday 1/6/09, 10:00 am, Colorado Springs, CO, filed by Mother. Is this correct?

    I do not need MP number.

    ETA: Also, you say the person has some developmental disabilities --- this may be politically incorrect, but I understand that term to mean *mentally retarded.* Is that correct?

    Thanks,
    Soulscape
    Thanks for being patient with me. I was reviewing the records and needed clarification from Mom.

    Ok
    Brother talked Mom into waiting 1 day before filing a MP report because of his age while they looked themselves and went through the friends..

    Here's what you need:

    The Police report was filed by Mom at 6:10PM on 01/07/09 at Gold Hill Regional Police, 705 S. Nevada, Colorado Springs, CO.

    He has a few issues, rheumatoid in nature, but I am referrring to his Klinefelters disease, a derivative of asbergers, a spectrum disorder under the unbrella of autism. One of his tendancies was the inability to tell good people from bad ones. On sight you would not know immediately that he had any challenges, but you would after speaking with him, although not necessarily it's origin. He is 6'6" tall, very lanky build at 175 lbs with reddish hair and blue eyes. Will that do? Thank you Soulscape.
    Once we have a chart and I review with the family, to the extent I am able I will post my findings thus far to see a "real-time study" in an active case . I have a theory and I am anxious to see if I am on the right path. I do not pretend to know much about your work except that the cases that I have seen you and your colleagues present that has specific information are accurate. Freaks me out, yes. Allows me to take it seriously, yes.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Western New York
    Posts
    1,575

    Forensic Astrology - Durango

    Out of respect and sensitivity to the family, for the time being I will not name this young man, but for the purpose of discussing the astrological charts in this case, I will call him Durango.

    Durango is a 22 year old young man who lives with his mother and brother. He suffers from developmental disabilities that make him child-like. According to news reports, he has the mentality of a 12 - 14 year old.

    On January 5, 2009 at 10:24 am, he apparently called his mother and told her he was going to visit a friend. By 10:54 am, his cell phone had been powered off. When the mother returned home from work approx. 4:15 pm, Durango was not there. After several more hours of trying to track him down, the mother filed a police report on January 7, 2009 at 6:10 pm. As of today (2/9/09), Durango has not returned home and has not been located.


    We will begin by looking at four charts and try to determine, from an astrological perspective, what may have happened:

    1. LAST HEARD 1/5/09, 10:24 am

    2. CELL PHONE POWERED OFF 1/5/09, 10:54 am

    3. MOM RETURNS HOME 1/5/09, 4:15 pm

    4. POLICE REPORT FILED 1/7/09, 6:10 pm

    I will give you the links to the charts and begin posting analysis later this evening.

    Thank you for you patience,
    Soulscape

  14. #14
    beckaroozie's Avatar
    beckaroozie is offline There sure are a lot of nuts in the Ant Family Tree. Must attract a BUNCH of squirrels.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,623
    Soulscape thank you for all you do. We all understand that you have responsibilities in real life and we appreciate that you manage to share your time with us as well. Thank you - thank you - thank you

    I agree the Durango case is a more immediate need than BK or the others, as it is still fresh and he could be in imminent danger, if something hasn't already happened to him. He's also disabled and unable to help himself, so I appreciate that you've taken the time to do his charts first. I'm sure his family will be grateful as well.

    Please take your time and post when you have the opportunity. We love you no matter if you have time to do them or not. Thanks for the update on the cases.

    (((hugs)))
    Beck
    KC found her pot of gold in others pockets.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Western New York
    Posts
    1,575

    Last Heard and Cell Phone Powered Off

    Please see charts:

    1. Durango Natal

    http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/q...rangoNatal.gif

    2. LAST HEARD

    http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/q.../LastHeard.gif


    3. CELL PHONE POWERED OFF

    http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/q...PoweredOff.gif


    On the LAST HEARD chart, Pisces, sign of victimization rises with URANUS planet of sudden changes conjunct. In light of known circumstances, i.e., Durango's disappearance, this immediately tells me Durango is soon to be suddenly (URANUS) victimized.

    He is signified by traditional ruler of 1st House, JUPITER, here at 00:01 Aquarius located in the 11th House of Friends. JUPITER (Durango) is partile (exact degree) square the MOON, his co-ruler, in the security-driven sign of Taurus. This shows Durango's comfort level/ security (Taurus) is soon to be disrupted (URANUS rising) by someone he believes to be a friend (JUPITER in House 11 of Friends).

    JUPITER (Durango) is closely inconjunct (150 degrees) MISFORTUNE* showing bad luck and semi-sextile (30 degrees) PLUTO of complications. PLUTO is exactly opposite MISFORTUNE* and also conjunct MARS, a violence marker. MISFORTUNE at 01:29 Cancer sextiles MOON, so all these planets are tied together.

    *Note: when Part of Fortune is located in the 4th, 8th or 12th House, it becomes the Part of MISfortune.

    Also note URANUS of circumstances outside of one's control / sudden changes is opposite SATURN just inside the 7th House. SATURN is the ruler of 11th House of Friends and House 12 of Imprisonment/ Misfortune, Loss & Woe. Since SATURN is in mutual reception with MERCURY, Lord 7, I sense the friend is older (SATURN) than Durango. Because SATURN is retrograde, I sense the friend has a hidden agenda.

    Notice all the angles --- ASC / DSC / Midheaven / IC --- are mutable. This suggests the situation changes quickly and with URANUS rising, unpredictably.

    Durango's cell phone was powered off at 10:54 am (see chart). Pisces still rises but notice URANUS is now in House 12 opposite SATURN Rx in House 6. This suggests an undercover action, or that something is brewing and hasn't quite yet come to the surface.

    At 10:54 am, JUPITER (Durango) is still in the 11th House of Friends conjunct MERCURY, Lord 7, the friend. Regardless of what the friend later told the mother, this placement confirms Durango did in fact go to a friend's house. What is not certain is whether he went to the friend's house he told his mother he was going to, or whether he went to another friend's house.

    By 4:15 pm, the mother had returned home from work.

    See chart here:

    http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/q...eturnsHome.gif

    Cancer rises, ruled by the MOON, intercepted in the 11th House of Friends. Durango has been *detained* (intercepted). MOON (Durango) is square the NODES and sesquiquadrate (135 degrees) SATURN Rx, the *friend* from the LAST HEARD and CELL PHONE POWERED OFF charts. Interestingly, in this MOM COMES HOME chart, Capricorn is on House 7 making SATURN Rx the significator of the person responsible for detaining Durango.

    Now in this chart, Aries rules House 11 making MARS Lord 11. MARS conjoins PLUTO of complications and both trine MOON (Durango). It is easy (trine) for Durango (MOON) to be manipulated/ bullied by this friend or friends. Because I note MOON (Durango) making aspects both to SATURN Rx and to MARS/PLUTO, there may be more than one person detaining (MOON intercepted in Taurus in 11th House) Durango. Whoever this person or persons are, they are mean, bullies and users (MARS/PLUTO, SATURN Rx) and they are taking advantage of him in some way.

    In addition to being Lord 7, SATURN is traditional ruler of 8th House of Death. Since MOON (Durango) is sesquiquadrate SATURN, he is in danger whether he is aware of it or not. That a crisis is at hand is amplified by MOON (Durango) square NODES.

    Another disturbing element of the three charts (LAST HEARD, CELL PHONE POWERED OFF, MOM RETURNS HOME) is Event chart SUN is applying opposite Durango's natal MOON and by the time of the MOM RETURNS HOME chart, the aspect is exact. This again underlines a crisis situation for Durango.

    ===============

    I won't leave you completely hanging here. The POLICE REPORT chart gives more testimony of crisis but I hold out hope Durango was still alive at the time the mother filed it. I will discuss that chart in more detail in the next day or two, after I've had time to give it more study.

    What disturbs me greatly is the amount of time that has elapsed since filing the police report on 1/7/09 --- now well over a month, especially since Durango apparently functions at the level of a young adolescent. It is hard to imagine how a person of his description --- exceptionally tall with remarkable features --- would go unnoticed if he were in fact wandering about the area. It is equally hard to imagine what motive the *friend* or *friends* might have for keeping Durango in captivity, if that is in fact the case.

    If anyone has comments or insights, please feel free to post them.

    Thanks,
    Soulscape
    Last edited by Soulscape; 02-10-2009 at 10:21 AM. Reason: correction; clarification

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulscape View Post
    Please see charts:

    1. Durango Natal

    http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/q...rangoNatal.gif

    2. LAST HEARD

    http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/q.../LastHeard.gif


    3. CELL PHONE POWERED OFF

    http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/q...PoweredOff.gif


    On the LAST HEARD chart, Pisces, sign of victimization rises with URANUS planet of sudden changes conjunct. In light of known circumstances, i.e., Durango's disappearance, this immediately tells me Durango is soon to be suddenly (URANUS) victimized.

    He is signified by traditional ruler of 1st House, JUPITER, here at 00:01 Aquarius located in the 11th House of Friends. JUPITER (Durango) is partile (exact degree) square the MOON, his co-ruler, in the security-driven sign of Taurus. This shows Durango's comfort level/ security (Taurus) is soon to be disrupted (URANUS rising) by someone he believes to be a friend (JUPITER in House 11 of Friends).

    JUPITER (Durango) is closely inconjunct (150 degrees) MISFORTUNE* showing bad luck and semi-sextile (30 degrees) PLUTO of complications. PLUTO is exactly opposite MISFORTUNE* and also conjunct MARS, a violence marker. MISFORTUNE at 01:29 Cancer sextiles MOON, so all these planets are tied together.

    *Note: when Part of Fortune is located in the 4th, 8th or 12th House, it becomes the Part of MISfortune.

    Also note URANUS of circumstances outside of one's control / sudden changes is opposite SATURN just inside the 7th House. SATURN is the ruler of 11th House of Friends and House 12 of Imprisonment/ Misfortune, Loss & Woe. Since SATURN is in mutual reception with MERCURY, Lord 7, I sense the friend is older (SATURN) than Durango. Because SATURN is retrograde, I sense the friend has a hidden agenda.

    Notice all the angles --- ASC / DSC / Midheaven / IC --- are mutable. This suggests the situation changes quickly and with URANUS rising, unpredictably.

    Durango's cell phone was powered off at 10:54 am (see chart). Pisces still rises but notice URANUS is now in House 12 opposite SATURN Rx in House 6. This suggests an undercover action, or that something is brewing and hasn't quite yet come to the surface.

    At 10:54 am, JUPITER (Durango) is still in the 11th House of Friends conjunct MERCURY, Lord 7, the friend. Regardless of what the friend later told the mother, this placement confirms Durango did in fact go to a friend's house. What is not certain is whether he went to the friend's house he told his mother he was going to, or whether he went to another friend's house.

    By 4:15 pm, the mother had returned home from work.

    See chart here:

    http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/q...eturnsHome.gif

    Cancer rises, ruled by the MOON, intercepted in the 11th House of Friends. Durango has been *detained* (intercepted). MOON (Durango) is square the NODES and sesquiquadrate (135 degrees) SATURN Rx, the *friend* from the LAST HEARD and CELL PHONE POWERED OFF charts. Interestingly, in this MOM COMES HOME chart, Capricorn is on House 7 making SATURN Rx the significator of the person responsible for detaining Durango.

    Now in this chart, Aries rules House 11 making MARS Lord 11. MARS conjoins PLUTO of complications and both trine MOON (Durango). It is easy (trine) for Durango (MOON) to be manipulated/ bullied by this friend or friends. Because I note MOON (Durango) making aspects both to SATURN Rx and to MARS/PLUTO, there may be more than one person detaining (MOON intercepted in Taurus in 11th House) Durango. Whoever this person or persons are, they are mean, bullies and users (MARS/PLUTO, SATURN Rx) and they are taking advantage of him in some way.

    In addition to being Lord 7, SATURN is traditional ruler of 8th House of Death. Since MOON (Durango) is sesquiquadrate SATURN, he is in danger whether he is aware of it or not. That a crisis is at hand is amplified by MOON (Durango) square NODES.

    Another disturbing element of the three charts (LAST HEARD, CELL PHONE POWERED OFF, MOM RETURNS HOME) is Event chart SUN is applying opposite Durango's natal MOON and by the time of the MOM RETURNS HOME chart, the aspect is exact. This again underlines a crisis situation for Durango.

    ===============

    I won't leave you completely hanging here. The POLICE REPORT chart gives more testimony of crisis but I hold out hope Durango was still alive at the time the mother filed it. I will discuss that chart in more detail in the next day or two, after I've had time to give it more study.

    What disturbs me greatly is the amount of time that has elapsed since filing the police report on 1/7/09 --- now well over a month, especially since Durango apparently functions at the level of a young adolescent. It is hard to imagine how a person of his description --- exceptionally tall with remarkable features --- would go unnoticed if he were in fact wandering about the area. It is equally hard to imagine what motive the *friend* or *friends* might have for keeping Durango in captivity, if that is in fact the case.

    If anyone has comments or insights, please feel free to post them.

    Thanks,
    Soulscape
    Soulscape, first, thank you; I am going to work on this tomorrow afternoon.
    I did not see the link for the police report filed, though.

    Preliminarily, your charts concur with undisclosed info and will comment more when I am able.

  17. #17
    Soulscape and Friends,

    Forgive me in advance for trying to work through this as a novice, giving it a whirl:

    Is it possible that the *friends* groups you are seeing of Durangos are two distinct and seperate from who was "bullying and using him" vs. who might be with him now? In other words, in this scenario where you indicate this person is older than Durango, is that not one of the other friend

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Western New York
    Posts
    1,575
    Quote Originally Posted by Drivenon View Post
    Soulscape and Friends,

    Forgive me in advance for trying to work through this as a novice, giving it a whirl:

    Is it possible that the *friends* groups you are seeing of Durangos are two distinct and seperate from who was "bullying and using him" vs. who might be with him now? In other words, in this scenario where you indicate this person is older than Durango, is that not one of the other friend
    The charts suggest *friends* (plural). This could mean two or more friends or two or more groups of friends. I cannot distinguish which it might be.

    Thanks,
    Soulscape

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulscape View Post
    The charts suggest *friends* (plural). This could mean two or more friends or two or more groups of friends. I cannot distinguish which it might be.

    Thanks,
    Soulscape
    Understood. Is there any data I could give to help with that, or is it "it is what it is"..

    My info makes them seperate and distinct, not sayin it is correct, just trying to drill it down.

  20. #20
    beckaroozie's Avatar
    beckaroozie is offline There sure are a lot of nuts in the Ant Family Tree. Must attract a BUNCH of squirrels.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,623
    Drivenon it looked to me like she said one friend originally lured him and then another joined that person and helped detain him? That's what I got out of reading her interpretation anyway. Maybe ONE of your suspects is the guilty party and he had a friend(s) of HIS help him?
    KC found her pot of gold in others pockets.

  21. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by beckaroozie View Post
    Drivenon it looked to me like she said one friend originally lured him and then another joined that person and helped detain him? That's what I got out of reading her interpretation anyway. Maybe ONE of your suspects is the guilty party and he had a friend(s) of HIS help him?
    Errr.
    How do I posture my question?

    What if the set of bad guys have been bad, and, another *friend* sees this as an opportunity to "help him"? Appearing as a friend, saving him from one danger, and back in the fire he goes, by this *friend* , without any "knowledge" from him?

  22. #22
    beckaroozie's Avatar
    beckaroozie is offline There sure are a lot of nuts in the Ant Family Tree. Must attract a BUNCH of squirrels.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,623
    I'll use an old 'southernism' for that one "Out of the fryin pan into the fire?"

    Poor Durango!

    What if maybe the first group of friends pertained to the 18th key date, which Soul hasn't had a chance to address yet? Perhaps Durango was under duress from that group of *friends* at that time, and then the perp (who may or may not be involoved in the original group) says 'Sure Buddy - come on over and I'll help you figure out how to get out of this situation'. But he had been thinking -- hey maybe this guy is such an easy mark, maybe I'll use him myself that way instead?

    I have a question -- what do you think the motivation was for this person or all of these people to want to hurt Durango? Did he have something they wanted? Money? Something else? Or did they just get their jollies from harrassing someone incapapble of defending himself?
    KC found her pot of gold in others pockets.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Western New York
    Posts
    1,575
    Quote Originally Posted by Drivenon View Post
    Errr.
    How do I posture my question?

    What if the set of bad guys have been bad, and, another *friend* sees this as an opportunity to "help him"? Appearing as a friend, saving him from one danger, and back in the fire he goes, by this *friend* , without any "knowledge" from him?

    Drivenon,

    The forensic astrologer is hampered when certain pertinent facts of the case are hidden and/or disguised for whatever reason, including privacy. When this occurs, the astrologer is set up to see if s/he can guess. I am not accusing you of doing this but I want to make it perfectly clear that the more facts we have the more likely we will come to the right conclusions through study of the charts.

    Case in point: Caylee Anthony. We had timelines, cell phone pings, document dumps, etc. etc. I realize much of that is not available in Durango's situation, however, the charts must be read in light of the circumstances and the person.

    Durango's significator detained (intercepted) in the 11th House of Friends fits the circumstances, as we know he spoke to his mother, telling her he was going to visit a friend. The 11th house placement in three charts (LAST HEARD, CELL POWERED OFF, MOM COMES HOME) tells me he did in fact go the friend's house and the interception of his significator in MOM COMES HOME chart tells me he was detained there.

    If there is information concerning the friend(s) that is pertinent to this case, we should have it. If birth data for these friend(s) can be provided, we should have it. All names can be disguised and charts provided without times & locations, but I can only work with what I have. If you want my assistance, you need to open up with me. You can PM me if you don't feel comfortable posting certain information to this thread. If you choose not to proceed with this, no hard feelings.

    Thanks,
    Soulscape

  24. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulscape View Post
    Drivenon,

    The forensic astrologer is hampered when certain pertinent facts of the case are hidden and/or disguised for whatever reason, including privacy. When this occurs, the astrologer is set up to see if s/he can guess. I am not accusing you of doing this but I want to make it perfectly clear that the more facts we have the more likely we will come to the right conclusions through study of the charts.

    Case in point: Caylee Anthony. We had timelines, cell phone pings, document dumps, etc. etc. I realize much of that is not available in Durango's situation, however, the charts must be read in light of the circumstances and the person.

    Durango's significator detained (intercepted) in the 11th House of Friends fits the circumstances, as we know he spoke to his mother, telling her he was going to visit a friend. The 11th house placement in three charts (LAST HEARD, CELL POWERED OFF, MOM COMES HOME) tells me he did in fact go the friend's house and the interception of his significator in MOM COMES HOME chart tells me he was detained there.

    If there is information concerning the friend(s) that is pertinent to this case, we should have it. If birth data for these friend(s) can be provided, we should have it. All names can be disguised and charts provided without times & locations, but I can only work with what I have. If you want my assistance, you need to open up with me. You can PM me if you don't feel comfortable posting certain information to this thread. If you choose not to proceed with this, no hard feelings.

    Thanks,
    Soulscape
    Soulscape, I completely understand and respect your post. Please know I am very new to forensic astrology so if I seem to be keeping things out, it is mostly because I have limited understanding of the big picture here, and of course this is an active case with as yet unamed persons of interest, and obviously we are concerned about Durango's well being if he is being detained against his will.
    Last edited by Drivenon; 02-12-2009 at 10:24 AM. Reason: ETA: Let me find out what I can about some of the "friends" in this case. I will PM you what I can and go from there.

  25. #25
    beckaroozie's Avatar
    beckaroozie is offline There sure are a lot of nuts in the Ant Family Tree. Must attract a BUNCH of squirrels.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,623
    Drivenon -- by the way, I am NOT an astrologer, have no knowledge of how to read or interpret charts. I was only speculating with you to try and help you figure something out. Just wanted to clarify.

    Soulscape thank you so so much for your hard work on the charts on Durango. They were thorough and insightful with the information you have. I'm sure they're going to help them move forward with the case. You're the best ma'am...thanks again!
    KC found her pot of gold in others pockets.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Forensic Astrology - GENERAL
    By FifthEssence in forum Forensic Astrology Forum
    Replies: 556
    Last Post: 05-21-2011, 08:52 AM
  2. Forensic Astrology - CORRIE L. ANDERSON
    By beckaroozie in forum Forensic Astrology Forum
    Replies: 150
    Last Post: 05-13-2011, 06:55 PM
  3. Forensic Astrology - CASE REQUESTS only - #1
    By FifthEssence in forum Forensic Astrology Forum
    Replies: 705
    Last Post: 10-22-2010, 08:20 PM
  4. Forensic Astrology - STACY Peterson-KATHLEEN Savio
    By sharpar in forum Forensic Astrology Forum
    Replies: 156
    Last Post: 06-05-2010, 11:44 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •