Forensic Astrology - Durango

Status
Not open for further replies.
Respectfully Fifth, the information contained in the article you quoted is inaccurate, dated, and obsolete in the current stages of the investigation. Jason does not have the intellectual capcity to "dodge" anyone. No way for you to know that- granted, but also no astrological reference either, which I have been told is grounds for immediate deletion from other posters on this thread. Please excuse my comment if incorrectly informed, but my concern is that the focus of Jason Holley stays on Jason Holley, and nothing peripheral. This is the latest article:

http://.com/2009/02/24/at-risk-or-endangered-missing-adult-where-is-jason-holley/

So....someone told you that if there was a post, on this forum, that did not contain any astrological 'speak', that it would be immediately deleted??

I must be incorrectly informed also. :waitasec::waitasec:

Drivenon:
I understand you asked for help in the missing thread for Jason Holley.
But, when you asked for help from the astrologer thread, you appeared to be secretive. No name to be divulged. And that was okay, astrologers
were ready to help.
But, in reading the posts, it took questions and proddings from Soulscape to get a timeline and other relevant information.
I think this chart is a priority for astrologers. It concerns a missing young man, with Klinefelter Syndrome.

In the astrology thread, it is very clear what information they need to accomplish their job.
I feel your job as a friend of Jason Holley's family or just a concerned person, is to have all Jason Holley's information all ready to post.
That being done, the astrologers can start to work on a case that is urgent.

But, Jason Holley's name was already out there. He has a website. There are links to other articles about him. He is listed on well known missing adult sites, i.e., Charley Project.

I understand the focus is on Jason Holley. Finding Jason Holley. Your intentions in that regard seem sincere.

I do not speak for Websleuths. But I speak for myself as a member of Websleuths, we want to help.
We have people who are remarkable at sleuthing. Give us the information and we will help.

There will be no further astrological discussions concerning this case. FifthEssence will be closing this Thread shortly.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members