John Edward's Love Child - Tell me this ISN'T his kid

Uh...she looks like JE spit her out. :eek:

The baby deserves better than what JE is giving her. Looks like she's got a good momma, though, which is a lot more than many kids have...

Wow! The picture proves it. It's his baby. And he's the biggest liar. What a bum he is!
jmo

From the link:
"So far Hunter’s behavior has been admirable for a woman in her situation. She hasn’t gone to the press, or given interviews, despite being left in the lurch financially by Edwards. She and baby Frances have been living off the kindnesses of friends since her benefactor, an Edwards supporter, died suddenly last fall. After that, her money was cut off, and the lease expired on the house she’d been renting."

Some people work for a living. Maybe she should try it instead of counting on a "benefactor." And she should also sue the baby's father for support. Gee, how did she get into this mess? By going after a married man. They're both reprehensible not "admirable." I'd say a better adjective might be "surprising." I'm surprised that she has any scruples at all.

Elizabeth Edwards has every right to write a book dealing with her emotions of betrayal.

I agree. There's nothing admirable about having an affair with a married man (and getting pregnant no less). I can't use the word I would to describe JE on here.

The one to suffer in all this? The baby and the JE's family...especially his wife.

He should "man up" and pay child support.

The baby deserves better than what JE is giving her. Looks like she's got a good momma, though, which is a lot more than many kids have...

EmMomma - I believe she must be a decent mom and has not taken to the tabloids but I have 0 respect for her KNOWINGLY cheating with a man who's wife has cancer. It would be different if she hadn't a clue.

From the link
"So far Hunter’s behavior has been admirable for a woman in her situation. She hasn’t gone to the press, or given interviews, despite being left in the lurch financially by Edwards. She and baby Frances have been living off the kindnesses of friends since her benefactor, an Edwards supporter, died suddenly last fall. After that, her money was cut off, and the lease expired on the house she’d been renting."

Some people work for a living. Maybe she should try it instead of counting on a "benefactor." And she should also sue the baby's father for support. Gee, how did she get into this mess? By going after a married man. They're both reprehensible not "admirable." I'd say a better adjective might be "surprising." I'm surprised that she has any scruples at all.

Elizabeth Edwards has every right to write a book dealing with her emotions of betrayal.

I think you are exactly right Steadfast! I believe this woman purposely got pregnant to ensure her financial future! We see it all the time with sports stars, etc. Its disgusting and I have 0 respect for this chick. I hope she is suffering financially and is humiliated by the book.

Elizabeth has EVERY right on this earth to write a book, she has cancer, her husband has cheated & lied repeatedly, she's risen above it and still keeping up a good fight. I EQUALLY hope she puts all the money she earns into a trust for her kids and nothing for her scum bottom feeder useless excuse for a man.

I would never never keep a man that cheated on me. Ever. I think she was wrong for not throwing his butt out the door.

PS: I used to think there's no worse thing a married person could do to their spouse (minus beating them) - than to cheat. However, John Edwards took that up a notch for me. There's nothing worse than scum like him cheating on his own wife who's battling for her very life - especially with young children at home. True narcassist, I am extremely grateful he is not running this country.

You guys are much nicer than I am. IMO it is quite clear she hasn't spoken to the tabloids b/c she was saving her exclusive for her tell-all book so SHE will be the one to reap the benefits.

I think she looks like her mother. A lot of bashing going on here. Too, much gripping for first in the am for me.

I think she looks like her mother. A lot of bashing going on here. Too, much gripping for first in the am for me.

A woman who knowingly goes after & successfully lands a MARRIED man, who's wife has cancer, deserves quite the bashing. She's scum, she's as bad as him and she's an example of why it's legal in a lot of states to sue the other woman for alienation of affection. These types of women are very calculating and know exactly what they are doing. I also believe she did it for financial gain.

Take a check on her own father's background. Cannot remember the exact details but he used to run some massive horse scam with the rich. Apple / tree thing.

lol that's funny- I was thinking Jonathon Edwards, as I looked at the link and thought the picture looked nothing like him. As I read, I realized it was John Edwards. Yes she looks like him :rolleyes:

Well, at least this eliminates the need for a Paternity test.

I agree, The baby does look like Edwards, also looks like her mother.
Why is this woman living off the kindness of friends? I hope she is looking to get some kind of job so she can support herself and her baby. I also don't see why she would think she has a right to be upset about Mrs. Edwards writting a book, that's not her call imo.

VB

I think the baby looks a great deal like JE. I feel sorry for the child. However, I don't totally blame her mother in this... although she may (or may not) have pursued JE, she certainly didn't tie him to a post and force him to perform.

I think the baby looks a great deal like JE. I feel sorry for the child. However, I don't totally blame her mother in this... although she may (or may not) have pursued JE, she certainly didn't tie him to a post and force him to perform.

No kidding! I mean, I don't think the woman deserves a medal or anything, but John is the one who broke his vows. Who knows what lies he told her about his marriage being "broken" or "open" or some other crap.

Honestly, she really is doing him a huge favor by not suing him publicly for a HUGE wad of child support and selling pics and stories to all of the tabs. She could make a mint. And why not?

The fact that he isn't paying her child support is practically inviting a tell all book. Everyone acts like Elizabeth is Little Miss Perfect, and I do feel for her, but she has denied this child as well and pretended her husband was something he is not. She's an enabler, IMHO. None of our business if he hadn't been running for president, but if they are going to lie to us about that, what else would they have been willing to lie about?

All three of them are a Jerry Springer show dressed up in nicer clothes. They can pretend all they want, but they are trashy just the same.

No kidding! I mean, I don't think the woman deserves a medal or anything, but John is the one who broke his vows. Who knows what lies he told her about his marriage being "broken" or "open" or some other crap.

Honestly, she really is doing him a huge favor by not suing him publicly for a HUGE wad of child support and selling pics and stories to all of the tabs. She could make a mint. And why not?

The fact that he isn't paying her child support is practically inviting a tell all book. Everyone acts like Elizabeth is Little Miss Perfect, and I do feel for her, but she has denied this child as well and pretended her husband was something he is not. She's an enabler, IMHO. None of our business if he hadn't been running for president, but if they are going to lie to us about that, what else would they have been willing to lie about?

All three of them are a Jerry Springer show dressed up in nicer clothes. They can pretend all they want, but they are trashy just the same.

:nono:Blame the victim, the woman cheated on, the woman who has had cancer twice with young kids at home. What the h*ll do you think she should do if she's dying???? :banghead:
I think she should throw his sorry as& outta the house but she's doing it for her kids. And what does she owe you by admitting to the public anything????

:sothere:

Although I think that was a little harsh on his wife I have to agree with you.

All you need is to have your picture taken with a kid and you're a good mom? Are you kidding me?

All you need is to have your picture taken with a kid and you're a good mom? Are you kidding me?

While we don't know for certain what kind of mom R is, whoever the dad is, we can say for certain he has not stepped up to the plate. She should sue to insure her child's well-being. When the baby gets older, I would guess she'll demand a paternity test, so J isn't out of the woods.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back