Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2009.03.30 Nancy Grace

Hybrid View

2009.03.30 Nancy Grace

Good evening!

Tot mom blockbuster! Will key testimony from Casey Anthony's best friend and confidant hamper the tot mom's efforts to walk free again? Nancy Grace has the latest breaking developments on HLN at 8 & 10 p.m. Eastern.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

The defense wants KC's friend Kiomarie Cruz to testify.

Defense to depo Kiomarie Cruz. Kiomarie will testify that Casey wanted to put Caylee up for adoption, that Casey would do anything to spite her mother. Baez defective? Previous murder trial by Baez ended in conviction for man accused of killing 2 y/o. Tot mom defense team gets new duct tape crime scene photos.
    Rest in Peace

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

Nancy will also talk about Haleigh's case tonight.
    Rest in Peace

Does she ever have anything to say that we don't know already? Does she read this board to get her info???"

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Manny For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Manny View Post
    Does she ever have anything to say that we don't know already? Does she read this board to get her info???"
    She might as well ~ you know we always are on top of everything!!
    Rest in Peace

10. The Following User Says Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

Mark Williams: photos from FBI crime lab have been turned over to defense, including photos of duct tape; JB wants to depose Kiomarie Cruz, who originally talked to LE on 7/19...Casey originally wanted to put Caylee up for adoption and Kiomarie said she want to adopt her because she can't have children, but CA went ballistic (reporter's words) and would have none of it.

Another reporter: Kiomarie also never heard of ZG, other than a woman named Zenaida who lived down the street. Also place where remains were found was hangout when Kiomarie & Casey were younger and adults didn't know about it.
    Rest in Peace

12. The Following User Says Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

NG producer: Kiomarie also worked at Universal at one point; says Casey would do anything to spite CA, thought she might be bipolar, thought Casey would even put Caylee up for adoption without telling anybody.

Marc Klaas: Certainly evil lurks in the darkest hearts, Casey has demonstrated she has a dark heart; demonstrated she is incapable of telling the truth; sad that the adoption was stopped or we wouldn't be sitting here talking about this case now.

Natisha Lance: talking about previous client of JB, who is appealing conviction for ineffective counsel. previous client, Nelson Diaz, convicted of murdering a 2 y/o.
    Rest in Peace

14. The Following User Says Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

NG asking panel about previous client and "ineffective assistance of counsel" ~ was it really JB or did the jury just look at the evidence?

Caller asking about animosity between Casey and CA; was her first plan to kill her mother?

Natisha: LE believes all computer searches had to do with Caylee and not another member of household.

(what about the one for making it look like self-defense, Natisha??? MOO)
    Rest in Peace

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by panthera View Post
    NG producer: Kiomarie also worked at Universal at one point; says Casey would do anything to spite CA, thought she might be bipolar, thought Casey would even put Caylee up for adoption without telling anybody.

Marc Klaas: Certainly evil lurks in the darkest hearts, Casey has demonstrated she has a dark heart; demonstrated she is incapable of telling the truth; sad that the adoption was stopped or we wouldn't be sitting here talking about this case now.

Natisha Lance: talking about previous client of JB, who is appealing conviction for ineffective counsel. previous client, Nelson Diaz, convicted of murdering a 2 y/o.
    You guys are not going to believe this. Well there's a woman that I work with that has obviously not been following the case BUT she says that she thinks KC is innocent! Are you kidding me?????? She claims that the meter reader killed the little girl. She needs to join WS! She thinks that KC sold Caylee and was waiting on her money which is the reason she did not report her missing for 31 days and that is the reason KC broke down when they found the body on Suburban. At first I was convinced that everyone thought this KC was guilty and I am suprised that some people actually think she's innocent! WTH!

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to suspicious1 For This Useful Post:

Doesn't everyone? lol

It was said on Nancy...not by Nancy...that someone is planning on releasing pictures of Caylee's skull with the duct tape wrapped around it. I think this is horrible. I can't imagine them releasing picture of this. I don't know why anyone would even want to see it. We are talking about Caylee. Some things don't need to be put out to the media and this is one of them. It makes me sick to even think of it.

21. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bobbisangel For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbisangel View Post
    It was said on Nancy...not by Nancy...that someone is planning on releasing pictures of Caylee's skull with the duct tape wrapped around it. I think this is horrible. I can't imagine them releasing picture of this. I don't know why anyone would even want to see it. We are talking about Caylee. Some things don't need to be put out to the media and this is one of them. It makes me sick to even think of it.
    OMG!! That's horrific!! I knew that would happen when JB said he would keep the pics in a secured website. That is not possible in this day and age. Why they let him have the CD I'll never know. why couldn't he view them at the FBI site??? I hate JB, I hate JB. It's his fault. This is so upsetting. I hope I don't get a time out.
    Last edited by Patty G; 03-30-2009 at 09:21 PM. Reason: fixed JB's name

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MaryAnn For This Useful Post:

Are you serious? When is this suppose to happen?

Quote Originally Posted by suspicious1 View Post
    Are you serious? When is this suppose to happen?

They didn't know when...I hope I didn't hear that wrong but I don't think that I did. I want to read the transcript of Nancy's show when it comes out. Is it found under her name in a search?

whiteangora is offline I'm on the right track baby. I was "Born This Way"
    They didn't know when...I hope I didn't hear that wrong but I don't think that I did. I want to read the transcript of Nancy's show when it comes out. Is it found under her name in a search?
    I heard the State is releasing more evidence to Baez that will include pictures of Caylee w/the duct tape.
    I highly doubt those pictures will be included in the doc dump we get.
    We did not see any pictures of Caylee's remains from Suburban Drive, and that's the way it should be out of respect for Caylee.
    We won't be seeing anything graphic.
    Neighborhood Watch is...
    NOT the Vigilante Police
    http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigati...PowerPoint.pdf

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to whiteangora For This Useful Post:

If those pictures are released, I REFUSE to look at them. How disrespectful is that?!

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tiredofthis For This Useful Post:

There are probably lots of reasons Baez doesn't want to disclose where the dollars going to Casey's defense team came from.

Word must have leaked to the prosecutors that this deal was in the works or they wouldn't have specifically mentioned that specific photo sale during the hearing.

IMO

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jolynna For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Jolynna View Post
    There are probably lots of reasons Baez doesn't want to disclose where the dollars going to Casey's defense team came from.

Word must have leaked to the prosecutors that this deal was in the works or they wouldn't have specifically mentioned that specific photo sale in advance.

IMO
    Do you reall think JB leaked the skull photo? That would certainly explain how he's paying for the dream team. That would be so dispicable words cannot describe. If he did he should be disbarred and then tarred and feathered. I'm sure KC would agree to this. She'll do anything to get out of jail and back to her skanky life style.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MaryAnn For This Useful Post:

You are so right. Plus I already hate KC and don't know if my heart could stand any more hatred.
    GA: "...I mean Im not a stupid guy...
    Det. Hussey: I think youre, I think youre a guy that knows a lot about a lot of things, George.
    (LE interview 8-4-08)

"THE MAN OF THE HOUR"
    4/2/09 Jose B.
    "I'm Sorry??? What Law School did you go to Kathy???"

35. The Following User Says Thank You to MAMABEAR For This Useful Post:

breaking news: Nancy Grace headlines story A

Cut to Male Reporter: He repeats story A.

Cut to Female Reporter: She repeats story A.

Story A , it turns out, is not new news, but weeks old.

Never mind, cut to our producer on the scene, Nitisha Lance: who repeats story A.

And the strangest thing is, I keep watching it.

Go figure.
    IF I PUT IT HERE ITS MY OPINION. apparently i have no idea when i need to say that in a post, so this should cover it....IN MY OPINION anyways,

welcome to the gates of hell JVDS.

Jose Baez: I sincerely believe that when we have finally spoken, everyone, and I mean everyone, will sit back and say, Now, I understand. That explains it.

Jose Baez to da judge :

".....that type of testing is unique. we requested that they be allowed to test items and that of course was objected to by the state and and uh the state uh granted or sustained their objection, denied our opportunity to have him test these items due to a very specialized field, subfield, of dna that he is one of the pioneers of uh in the alternative of we were granted the ability to test certain items by an outside lab...."

37. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to costalpilot For This Useful Post:

Caller just asked if Casey possibly had plans to kill Cindy

Quote Originally Posted by Boston View Post
    Caller just asked if Casey possibly had plans to kill Cindy
    I actually think she did. What would she need to research "self-defense" for killing a 2 y/o? Then there also was "neck breaking", and "household weapons". MOO
    Rest in Peace

40. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by panthera View Post
    I actually think she did. What would she need to research "self-defense" for killing a 2 y/o? Then there also was "neck breaking", and "household weapons". MOO
    I'm in agreement with you there.........

Don't forget she told Amy that she was "Getting the House" too..

42. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Boston For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Boston View Post
    I'm in agreement with you there.........

Don't forget she told Amy that she was "Getting the House" too..
    Yes ~ that too! Maybe LE doesn't have any evidence of her following through with it, but I do think getting rid of her mother was going through her mind. MOO
    Rest in Peace

44. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast