2009.03.30 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if both the senior A's were about to meet with a terrible accident.

I honestly think Casey was /is insane & would of tried to kill them. She only cared about herself & what she wanted.

:hug:You guys are all so funny. Thanks for the update.
oh and I love that thanks button.:hug:

would not surprise me if she would have chloroformed them to death

all 3 of them CA, GA and Caylee and then blamed GA

A murder/suicide tragedy crossed my mind way back when I heard that KC was telling her friends of the 'trouble' between G & C and of her father's job and health problems. Cindy was also classed as 'my crazy mother' by KC. Laying the groundwork?

I heard the State is releasing more evidence to Baez that will include pictures of Caylee w/the duct tape.
I highly doubt those pictures will be included in the doc dump we get.
We did not see any pictures of Caylee's remains from Suburban Drive, and that's the way it should be out of respect for Caylee.
We won't be seeing anything graphic.

I definitely do NOT want these pictures released, but under the Sunshine laws in Florida does anyone have the power to stop them from going to the media if they request them? Do the Sunshine laws have exceptions? Didn't Dale Earnhardt's widow have to go before a judge to stop his autospy pictures from being released? You would think that would be a given, but apparently not.

-- ashamedly, I did ecstasy in my younger years (my late teen and early 20's - the late 80's early 90's)... never heard of any "x-pops" ... later in my life, as a professional, I knew of "Fentanyl Pops" ... (never personally used them) but as an RN, I administered them ... Definitely never heard of "x pops" though... (before you judge ... people CAN change!) I have been, an exemplary nurse AND subsequently an ethical lawyer! I do not defend my drug use as a youth and only include it as a testimony to fact! I know that this does not make me less of a person, only human ... a human with reletive experiences! Yes, I wish I had done things differently and plan to raise my daughter with higher morals ... before you judge!!!!

No judgment here, anyone who lives to be 30 with no times in their life that they consider to be less than their finest moments from their teens or 20's hasn't really lived. IMO. It's what shapes us and makes us into the fine upstanding adults we become.

The Fentanyl lozenge looks nothing like a candy sucker, they are white and small, designed to be stuck in the mouth along your cheek.

The "stick" is plastic, says [FENTANYL] on 1 flattened portion and has the dose 200mcg or higher on the opposite side.

They are "sweet" but not candy sweet. Can't imagine why anyone would want to use them as a party drug. And they are exorbitantly expensive. A few years ago a 30 day supply was over $1300.00.

I heard the State is releasing more evidence to Baez that will include pictures of Caylee w/the duct tape.
I highly doubt those pictures will be included in the doc dump we get.
We did not see any pictures of Caylee's remains from Suburban Drive, and that's the way it should be out of respect for Caylee.
We won't be seeing anything graphic.

Was it all just a dream I had about a court hearing and NO RELEASE of photos of Caylee's remains per Judge Strickland. That the defense could only view the photos from an encrypted site using a private code.

You have to know those photos have some water mark or something. If they ever show up somewhere they don't belong there will be no question of who leaked them and that person will see a side of Judge S reserved for the worst of the worst, and the lowest of the low.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500