1018 users online (188 members and 830 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 293
  1. #1

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,701
    Anyone using drugs not prescribed to them has a drug problem.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by debs View Post
    Anyone using drugs not prescribed to them has a drug problem.
    Yeah, its pretty obvious he has a problem, lol.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    deep in the countryside of northern Alabama
    Posts
    5,354
    I agree he looks horrible. I know we are not supposed to really comment on case members appearances but he doesn't look well in my opinion. I was wondering if the Croslin's have extensive arrest records? Personally I have not singled any of them out to see if they have always been troublesome or if they their illegal activity has increased since Haleigh went missing? TIA
    The depths of which we are able to love will be measured by the depths we are able to love ourselves....et

    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must NEVER be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

  5. #5
    KOOL LOOK's Avatar
    KOOL LOOK is offline ~~~Sin is the Cause of all Sorrow~~~For this Gal, "Love" is my Vengence
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    SOUTH CAROLINA
    Posts
    6,671
    what is he trying to drown out of his mind? He looks absolutely like he's living wrong. poor lindsay and kids.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,701
    To use that measure, so has Ronald's, since he's been arrested for assault and accused of witness tampering and animal cruelty with Ratgate.

    Tommy isn't the poster child of his family. Neither is Misty. Maybe Timmy is.....who knows. There's gotta be one of them that broke the cycle. Somehow.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,701
    Quote Originally Posted by curvecuti View Post
    No, some people choose to use drugs recreationally, you have a drug problem when you become addicted. I am not saying drug use is ever ok but some people can do it w/ no ill effects and no life changes and some can't. TC has an ADDICTION and needs treatment. IMO.
    really? he has an arrest record of repeated drug charges? I haven't seen that.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by debs View Post
    really? he has an arrest record of repeated drug charges? I haven't seen that.
    He doesn't-

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,555
    Quote Originally Posted by curvecuti View Post
    No, some people choose to use drugs recreationally, you have a drug problem when you become addicted. I am not saying drug use is ever ok but some people can do it w/ no ill effects and no life changes and some can't. TC has an ADDICTION and needs treatment. IMO.
    I agree recreational use does not make one an addict.

    I don't know what's going on with Tommy, he doesn't look good at all in that picture imo.

    I feel for his wife and children too.
    "I learned that it is the weak who are cruel, and that gentleness is to be expected only from the strong."~Leo Rosten

    “If you judge people, you have no time to love them.” ~Mother Teresa of Calcutta


    "Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one." ~ Marcus Aurelius

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,555
    "I learned that it is the weak who are cruel, and that gentleness is to be expected only from the strong."~Leo Rosten

    “If you judge people, you have no time to love them.” ~Mother Teresa of Calcutta


    "Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one." ~ Marcus Aurelius


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    deep in the countryside of northern Alabama
    Posts
    5,354
    Quote Originally Posted by Flossie JMO View Post
    I agree recreational use does not make one an addict.

    I don't know what's going on with Tommy, he doesn't look good at all in that picture imo.

    I feel for his wife and children too.
    BBM....it is hard to remember that someone loves these people that we speak of so frequently. Somebody loves Tommy, Tommy is someones Daddy. Doesn't make him right, doesn't mean he's guilty or innocent, just means he is loved.
    The depths of which we are able to love will be measured by the depths we are able to love ourselves....et

    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must NEVER be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

  12. #12
    OneLostGrl's Avatar
    OneLostGrl is offline I'm going against the grain- I'm going sane
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Myrtle Beach
    Posts
    14,316
    Quote Originally Posted by debs View Post
    Anyone using drugs not prescribed to them has a drug problem.
    LOL Aint that the truth!

  13. #13
    OneLostGrl's Avatar
    OneLostGrl is offline I'm going against the grain- I'm going sane
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Myrtle Beach
    Posts
    14,316
    Quote Originally Posted by debs View Post
    To use that measure, so has Ronald's, since he's been arrested for assault and accused of witness tampering and animal cruelty with Ratgate.

    Tommy isn't the poster child of his family. Neither is Misty. Maybe Timmy is.....who knows. There's gotta be one of them that broke the cycle. Somehow.
    bold is mine-

    Sadly, I don't think that's gonna happen in this family.

  14. #14
    OneLostGrl's Avatar
    OneLostGrl is offline I'm going against the grain- I'm going sane
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Myrtle Beach
    Posts
    14,316
    Quote Originally Posted by KOOL LOOK View Post
    what is he trying to drown out of his mind? He looks absolutely like he's living wrong. poor lindsay and kids.
    I'm with ya. Tommy has always been my "person of interest" in this case. He is really falling apart isn't he? In the rumor thread last night I read were people were listening to scanners and they believe they heard a call for these peoples address and were guessing it was for Hank Sr. I Wonder if Tommy stole dad's meds again?

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by OneLostGrl View Post
    I'm with ya. Tommy has always been my "person of interest" in this case. He is really falling apart isn't he? In the rumor thread last night I read were people were listening to scanners and they believe they heard a call for these peoples address and were guessing it was for Hank Sr. I Wonder if Tommy stole dad's meds again?
    I am thinking Tommy OD'd and when he was released from the hospital they arrested him, thats just my take on all this-

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Hank "Tommy" Croslin Jr. arrested 1/20/2010 & theft arrest
    By KOOL LOOK in forum Haleigh Cummings
    Replies: 329
    Last Post: 05-21-2010, 02:57 AM
  2. 2010.05.02 More Jail Audio Of Tommy Croslin
    By MADJGNLAW in forum Haleigh Cummings
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-02-2010, 10:52 PM
  3. 2010-04-23 JVM: Tommy Croslin's Attorney Speaks
    By Roze in forum Haleigh Cummings
    Replies: 343
    Last Post: 04-26-2010, 12:48 PM
  4. Tommy Croslin Arrested!
    By ValleyGirl in forum Haleigh Cummings
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 10-14-2009, 11:48 AM

Tags for this Thread