Page 1 of 25 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: NC-Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #14

NC-Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #14

Please continue here.

I'll add links in just a minute.

Salem

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91710"]Thread 13[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4449026&postcount=1"]Link to post with previous threads in it[/ame]
    Last edited by Salem; 11-18-2009 at 02:28 PM. Reason: add links

Thanks for the new thread, Salem.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to KaylynnCouture For This Useful Post:

For the record, I think aunt (BD) knew exactly what was happening and is now trying to save her own butt by acting as the inside source. Thusly, very little media and no charges on her. MOO
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

5. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to not_my_kids For This Useful Post:

Animosity between Brad and his sister, from the beginning. You could see the tension when they were sitting beside each other, neither doing anything to comfort the other. I would be holding my brother's hand, have my arm around him, look at him, something.

Lots of links provided, but 2 that seem to be buried.

Brad's son speaking in front of the house, and chuckles. Somebody help me with that please.

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to paris_paris For This Useful Post:

This part makes me want to scream........................

Slain child's dad says he blames himself

~snip~

Tim Allen has been caring for Lockhart's 17-year-old daughter, Cheyenne, since July. Cheyenne lives with Allen and his daughters, with whom she attends Pine Forest High School. Allen said Lockhart agreed Oct. 1 to let Shaniya stay with his family at night while Lockhart was gone and for her to spend the days at a day care run by Allen's mother. A day later, Allen said, Lockhart told him he had changed his mind.
    "He said he knew she wasn't supposed to be over there, but he wanted to give her biological mother a chance," Allen said. On Oct. 3, Lockhart left town, Allen said, returning the day Shaniya went missing.

~snip~

http://fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/18/953110
    Just striving to be average.

Such a sad story....

poor little angel

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ienH4fHpGpE"]YouTube- A Special Tribute To Angel Shaniya Nicole Davis 2/14/04-11/16/09[/ame]

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to LogicalMinds For This Useful Post:

Kimberlyd125 is offline Softball is for everyone. Fast pitch is for athletes.
    Do we know Aunt Brenda's middle name?

ETA: or her age???
    Last edited by Kimberlyd125; 11-18-2009 at 01:11 PM.
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

Softball Mom

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Kimberlyd125 For This Useful Post:

jnTexas is offline Can't wait for softball and baseball to start :-)
    OT: amber alert in FL was a hoax

Quote Originally Posted by jnTexas View Post
    OT: amber alert in FL was a hoax

Well that is good news!!...what creepy little boys tho to even think that up

15. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to LogicalMinds For This Useful Post:

notmykids quote:
    I'm thinking once or twice a day for the past 3-5 weeks that she was at the home of the creature that gave birth to her.
    MOO.

Sorry, had to copy and paste. I think you are right. In their perverted minds, they were getting their income generating commodity ready for the paying pedophile rapists.
    Last edited by concentric; 11-18-2009 at 01:12 PM.

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to concentric For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LogicalMinds View Post
    Thank you for posting that it is beautiful. Brought tears to my eyes such a beautiful girl

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Jamiejy For This Useful Post:

Some serious discipline needs to be happening............lol The boys in the fake Amber alert.........
    If there's hink....there must be stink.

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to tehcloser For This Useful Post:

Allright I think LE can not do anything until they can determine when and where Shaniya was killed and that could take a while (sigh)
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mysticrose For This Useful Post:

Bounced between homes

Shaniya has bounced between homes since birth, shared between a mother and a father who conceived her during a chance encounter one night. Carey Lockhart had been the girl's primary guardian because her father, Bradley Lockhart, worked long stretches as a building contractor at out-of-state jobs.

"There was no denying that she was his," Carey Lockhart said of the resemblance between Shaniya and her father.

Lockhart described Shaniya as a joyful girl who loved to dress up in pretty clothes and make her cousins laugh. She was a kindergartner at Morganton Road Elementary School in Fayetteville.

Though Bradley Lockhart and Antoinette Davis never married, they shared responsibility for Shaniya from the start. Davis' interaction with her daughter was typically limited to occasional weekend visits, Lockhart said. Their custody arrangement was never formalized by the courts.

Last Tuesday, Lockhart rang his sister with bizarre news. A neighbor called him to say that police were looking for Shaniya.

As they were talking on the phone, police knocked on Carey Lockhart's door. They had found her name listed as a guardian at Shaniya's elementary school.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/loc...y/1060102.html

25. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to KivaSupporter For This Useful Post:

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    good morning everybody! Just getting home and found that catching up to where I left off on this thread last night is going to take a looooong time! I would sooo appreciate a brief update if any of you wouldn't mind.. I was a good WSer and checked wral first and see that there are no further charges yet.... but what is up with BD? Father? etc? Thanks in advance to anyone who can help a nurse out ;-)
    This bee my opinion

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

Another Youtube Tribute to Shaniya

More photos of Shaniya I have not seen. Song by Sarah McLaughlin- Angel.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2E-Bnttpl0"]YouTube- Tribute To Shaniya Davis In The Arms Of The Angels.[/ame]
    Just striving to be average.

Quote Originally Posted by KivaSupporter View Post
    Bounced between homes

Shaniya has bounced between homes since birth, shared between a mother and a father who conceived her during a chance encounter one night. Carey Lockhart had been the girl's primary guardian because her father, Bradley Lockhart, worked long stretches as a building contractor at out-of-state jobs.

"There was no denying that she was his," Carey Lockhart said of the resemblance between Shaniya and her father.

Lockhart described Shaniya as a joyful girl who loved to dress up in pretty clothes and make her cousins laugh. She was a kindergartner at Morganton Road Elementary School in Fayetteville.

Though Bradley Lockhart and Antoinette Davis never married, they shared responsibility for Shaniya from the start. Davis' interaction with her daughter was typically limited to occasional weekend visits, Lockhart said. Their custody arrangement was never formalized by the courts.

Last Tuesday, Lockhart rang his sister with bizarre news. A neighbor called him to say that police were looking for Shaniya.

As they were talking on the phone, police knocked on Carey Lockhart's door. They had found her name listed as a guardian at Shaniya's elementary school.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/loc...y/1060102.html
    And I'd also like to know more about why Shaniya was allowed to have unsupervised visitation with her bio mom knowing the house she lived in last July was raided for drugs and then DSS had to investigate the welfare of her 7 y/o son. Why the FFF does this stuff keep happening? We have all kinds of looneys throwing themselves in the middle of the street or hanging from skyscrapers all in the name of protecting the animals or our environment - why the hell can't people do the same thing for these little innocent children? Where's the friggin' priority here? I'm about sick of it all! I understand we have the right to pick & choose, and that at least it's good to be involved in something, but I do have to question why that something doesn't include underage mankind? I mean, wtf? These are the future leaders of our world people! They will make decisions in adulthood, if they make it that far, based on what they learned as children...and most of the time end up as part of the problem b/c nobody gave a damn about making a difference in their lives!

I feel 100% sympathy for Aunt Carey. She seems like an incredible woman.
    Last edited by Jersey*Girl; 11-18-2009 at 01:33 PM.

O/T: How do you get a YouTube link to copy without showing the whole video box? Every time I do it I get the video box to copy as well. TIA.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to not_my_kids For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberlyd125 View Post
    Do we know Aunt Brenda's middle name?

ETA: or her age???
    She shares Shaniyah's middle name, Nicole. Don't know her age.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bessie For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysonmymind View Post
    More photos of Shaniya I have not seen. Song by Sarah McLaughlin- Angel.

YouTube- Tribute To Shaniya Davis In The Arms Of The Angels.
    What a beautiful child...I can't wrap my mind around any of this right now..
    Lord be with all those wonderful people out there who so desperately wish to have children..
    Justice For Caylee Marie

35. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mydailyopinions For This Useful Post:

[/quote] logicalmind to me that is nonsense....of course they should have checked out the trailer and living conditions and the people in it

wouldn't you do the same for boarding a pet??

loved and cared for and sent off with an overnight bag into a crack den?? with felons and an HIV positive new "daddy"?? Let's get real here

5 happy healthy years>> then adios kid, welcome to h//ll??

Crystal Ball?? It seems to suggest that parents and caregivers are OK if they just send their kids off into any situation without checking it out

Following that line of thinking...other crackheads at Sleepy Hollow can set up a "summer camp" and/or an "Birthday Party" venue...and if suburban parents send their kids there without checking it out, then I guess that is ok right??

If something bad happens..."they didn't have a crystal ball"

Really I know for a fact I have spent more time checking out pet hotels/boarding situations/pet sitters...sorry but this is JMO [/quote]

snipped from a closed thread

I was under the impression that momster had been having occassional visits (1 or 2 days) with Shaniya over the years and that this visit was also only supposed to be for a weekend. It is my impression based off statements from bio dad and aunt that mom asked for a bit longer with daughter via phone call. It would be interesting to see if dad or paternal aunt actually spoke with Shaniya at that time.

All interviews and coverage I have seen (aside from NG who is forever mistating and misquoting for her own sensational benefit on tv program) suggest that she was not "shipped off" to mom or new HIV daddy in the manner which you are suggesting.

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tlcya For This Useful Post:

I'm really bothered by the words "she'd been working for the past 6 months & she seemed to be getting her life together"! Would somebody please explain to me how 2.5 months ago this woman was living in a house that was raided for drugs and over the summer (same time frame as drug raid) she was investigated by DSS over the well-being of her 7 y/o son... but...she was getting her life together?

I'm truly sorry but even superglue couldn't hold that farce together. It doesn't even make sense.

39. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Jersey*Girl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    good morning everybody! Just getting home and found that catching up to where I left off on this thread last night is going to take a looooong time! I would sooo appreciate a brief update if any of you wouldn't mind.. I was a good WSer and checked wral first and see that there are no further charges yet.... but what is up with BD? Father? etc? Thanks in advance to anyone who can help a nurse out ;-)
    Hi nurse. I'm off from work today and trying to catch up, myself. The discussion this morning has focused mainly on the father and why on earth he allowed the poor baby to go live with AD when so many around him offered to take her in. Friends and family are coming forth now. Those who offered to take her in include, his former father-in-law (grandfather of Byron); a Mr. Allen, who is sheltering his daughter, Cheyenne; and others.

41. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bessie For This Useful Post:

The Humane Society doesn't even allow you to adopt a pet without checking out living conditions!

Quote Originally Posted by not_my_kids View Post
    O/T: How do you get a YouTube link to copy without showing the whole video box? Every time I do it I get the video box to copy as well. TIA.
    Go back to post
    Click on Edit
    Click On Go Advance
    Remove the check mark (3rd one down) where it says: Automatically embed media.
    Save changes
    Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

44. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 25 1234567891011 ... LastLast