Salem

Former Member
Reaction score
Please continue here.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93421"]Thread 1[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93665"]Thread 2[/ame]

Thanks,

Salem

(Hey, I like the new 'digs'- very spacious, lol)!

I hope Patty G had a chance to tape the Nancy Grace show last night. I still haven't seen it myself.

Why are the online papers picking up TS's name as Terri now? These reporters just don't do their research, they just copy and paste. Makes me angry.

Why are the online papers picking up TS's name as Terri now? These reporters just don't do their research, they just copy and paste. Makes me angry.

I agree. And it's really confusing.

Bringing over from the other thread...

I believe she said they've had the daughter since she was 4 months old but the adoption didn't go through until she was 2.

TPS does claim a step child but I don't think she's ever posted whether it is a male or female.

They moved from Nashville in 2007 as per her Healing Waters site.

Check out her myspace about me section, second sentence!

I don't think it is "legal" for me to post it here or I would!

ETA: WOW! I just checked her photos on myspace and she all but deleted everything, there are only three albums left. No more pics of baby Gabe or trips anything!

On CNN, Tempe PD PIO said he doesn't know how the information about a Nashville connection got "out there". He didn't say it is not true when asked if there was a Nashville connect, which I find interesting. He also said Elizabeth still not cooperating with LE.

The case of missing 8-month-old Gabriel Johnson has taken many twists and turns. We want to do our best to answer all the questions you have about this ever-changing story. Please submit your questions and we’ll do our best to answer some of them on CBS 5 News at 5:30 p.m.

Page to put in your questions:

http://www.kpho.com/news/22184409/detail.html

They need to charge her with murder and then hopefully she'll talk!!

They need to charge her with murder and then hopefully she'll talk!!
Unfortunately, they need evidence for that. No evidence of a death, no charges for a murder.
But, I agree, she'd sing like a canary.

Bringing over from the other thread...

Check out her myspace about me section, second sentence!

I don't think it is "legal" for me to post it here or I would!

ETA: WOW! I just checked her photos on myspace and she all but deleted everything, there are only three albums left. No more pics of baby Gabe or trips anything!

All her FB photos are still up.

Unfortunately, they need evidence for that. No evidence of a death, no charges for a murder.
But, I agree, she'd sing like a canary.

Actually they do have circumstantial evidence - enough to charge her in my opinion - she confessed and the baby is no where to be found. That's enough to charge her, I think.

Salem

I've added as many tags as it will allow me - maybe someone else can add some

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members