AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is she seriously trying to delete stuff on the internet now? Is that post really gone?

I've double and triple checked and it's definitely gone. I'm not surprised that she's deleting incriminating stuff off the internet, but what baffles me is why she has been accepting total strangers as new friends in the past couple of days!

momtective - do you know if there is a link with the church? Could this be THE Cheryl? What I'm getting here is that this Cheryl is listed on TPS's facebook? Is that right?

I think this should be turned over to Tempe Police? What does everyone else think?

Salem

so do we know if TPS has connections to that church, or maybe CCT is just a fan of giving her colon the hydro ramrod.

TPS is a "Christian" woman. I don't doubt she has all kinds of church connections and no doubt attends one of her own. She's also a business woman in the natural health field. That requires some major networking. So the people on her FB could have any number of connections to her. Now if this woman was affiliated with a church in San Antonio I'd question it.

I hope that LE is checking out her I-Act San Antonio connections considering that one of the hotels that EJ reportedly stayed at is almost directly beside their head office. They have regional meetings and there has to be all kinds of people that she knows in San Antonio. She could very well have stayed at that hotel a time or two. I wonder how far back those hotel records go?

Maybe I-Act have even had an event at Raymond Russell Park. I do think that TPS knows the San Antonio area well. And people who live there who do the same kind of "work". I have to question anyone who chooses this line of work like "wow....that would be a good thing to do".

I've double and triple checked and it's definitely gone. I'm not surprised that she's deleting incriminating stuff off the internet, what baffles me is why she has been accepting total strangers as new friends in the past couple of days!

You never know when a total stranger might have or need a baby.

Can someone pl refresh my memory as to who this Cheryl is and what role she plays in this case? Thank you

I've double and triple checked and it's definitely gone. I'm not surprised that she's deleting incriminating stuff off the internet, what baffles me is why she has been accepting total strangers as new friends in the past couple of days!

Is she still accepting? Has anyone tried today? I wonder if she's "lawyered up" and she's getting some help with this. Although I would think that removing supposedly innocent posts from your social page would be more incriminating. She has to know that it's been copied and that LE has access to anything she deletes anyway.

Is she still accepting? Has anyone tried today? I wonder if she's "lawyered up" and she's getting some help with this. Although I would think that removing supposedly innocent posts from your social page would be more incriminating. She has to know that it's been copied and that LE has access to anything she deletes anyway.

I sent her a friend request on FB today. We'll see what happens with that.

Can someone pl refresh my memory as to who this Cheryl is and what role she plays in this case? Thank you

"Cheryl" is the woman EJ claims that she gave baby Gabe to..

ETA: not saying this woman is her because of course..it was probably made up!

Gone is never really gone when a Websleuth finds you...
TammiPetersSmithFacebook.jpg

Thank you for the offer!I went to copy and send it to you and now it is back to English. Thank you anyway!
:blowkiss:

Anytime!
Since I'm fairly new to navigating around this site, where would you have sent it to and where would I find it?

Anytime!
Since I'm fairly new to navigating around this site, where would you have sent it to and where would I find it?

I would have sent it privately to you because I don't want the world to know my info. I don't know if you can get them though because you have under 50 posts. (I think you have to have 50)
You would get a notification at the top right hand corner of your screen where it says Welcome and all that info.
Welcome to WS!!!

I can't find it ...

ETA: doesn't matter what she tries to delete - it's all in google caches, screenshots, hard drives etc. any forensics person will find it all if its needed for an investigation

Momtective got the screenshot, and
Courtney1981 posted a copy and paste of the comment here
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4640415#post4640415"]AZ - 8 mo. old Gabriel Johnson missing since 12-26-09, last seen in Texas - Page 19 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Evidently this comment was "after one of her comments on her pics" according to Courtney1981 -- I am not going to friend this woman just to see if the pic and the comment on the pic is still there -- but are the pics of Gabe still there, and the comments to them?

Momtective suggested a screen shot be sent to the FBI; I hope this was done

This is from the same link as above under Missions Gathering. Don't know if it's been posted already.

OUTWARD! MIssions Gathering
January 8th, 2010
6:30PM to 8:30PM

Friday, January 8, 6:30 pm: OUTWARD! Missions Gathering. Tom Kelly (Covenant Missionary to Mexico City) will be our guest to update us on what God is doing through the church in Mexico to reach the world for Christ. Our own Outward teams will also give updates on our local, regional, and global initiatives, as well as information on how you can get involved in "Making A Difference" down the street or around the world. Contact: tammy@paradisechurch.com.

[url]http://www.wedontthrowstones.com/calendars/view_event.shtml?2123[/url]

I wonder if Elizabeth has arrived at the Maricopa County Jail, yet?

From what I have read, that is one nasty place- actually, it is a series of several jails, all run by the infamous Sheriff Joe Arpaio, "America's Toughest Sheriff".

He is the sheriff that makes all inmates wear pink underwear (to embarass the male inmates, at least), only serves each inmate a bologna sandwich for lunch (on stale bread, with green bologna), doesn't allow tv, pipes in 'patriotic' music through the loadspeakers, etc.

You've all probably read about it's outdoor 'tent cities' without air conditioning or heaters (even in the hot desert heat of the summer, and the cold, chilly nights of winter).

Sheriif Joe even brought back the old-fashioned 'chain gangs' for those already convicted inmates (both male and female- although the sexes are segregated).

There is serious over-crowding in the jails there, even more so than the rest of the country. They have a higher death rate for inmates than any other jail system in the country, and are juggling several wrongful death lawsuits.

Metropolitan Phoenix (including Tempe, Glendale, Scottsdale, etc.) has one of the largest and most out of control meth-user populations in the nation. Which makes for some very irritable cell mates.

regarding her church - this should answer any lingering q's about where she currently attends & where she came from

On Nov. 30, she posted this:

We absolutely L-O-V-E our new church out here in North Scottsdale!!!! So far, probably the best church i'v ever been t!. He preaches straight out of the bible....It must be meant to be :D

7 people like this.
[name retracted] What is the name of the church?
November 30, 2009 at 1:09pmTammi Peters Smith Highlands, on Pima and Pinacle Peak
November 30, 2009 at 1:34pm [name retracted] of course its meant to be!!!!!;)
November 30, 2009 at 1:52pmm [name retracted] PRAISE GOD
November 30, 2009 at 2:11pm [name retracted] yayyy!!! GO SAINTS! :D
November 30, 2009 at 8:50pm [name retracted] is it CCV>>>>
December 1, 2009 at 12:45amTammi Peters Smith No, we came from CCV! It's called Highlands...it's about 1/3 the size(people wise) of CCV
December 1, 2009 at 12:47am [name retracted] I've heard of Highlands. There have been some of the youth from CCV play there on Friday nights. CCV also has their church with Dennis Bloodworth as pastor in north Scottsdale as well.
December 4, 2009 at 12:06am

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member