Madeleine McCann General Discussion Thread No. 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! is all I can say to that letter! Well done Mrs Amaral, very eloquently put!

It sounds as if Amaral believes that Madeleine, while left alone in the apartment, fell out the window and into the street where she died. 3-4 meters would be 9-13 feet. Then someone in the McCann party brought her back upstairs and put her behind the couch on the floor, and Gerry carried her to the beach.
Would that be the same window where the intruduer allegedly climbed in and out? At least this was the theory at the beginning but which was later dismissed).
For if yes, then wouldn't this window show traces? Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't there was some fine film of moss on the window sill which was completely undisturbed, and this argument has been put forward to dismiss the "intruder came through the window" theory".
So if Maddie climbed onto the window sill and fell out, then wouldn't the fim of moss have been disturbed also?

Rashomon asked: "But if Kate had anything to do with Madeleine's death, why would she have interest in the body being found? [after it was reported by a psychic that Madeleine's body might be in a sewer in Praia da Luz]

ANSWER: Because she knew that Madeleine's body wasn't in the sewers and that therefore it would waste more valuable police time looking for Madeleinee -and hopefully take the heat off them.

Diversion, smokescreen, fog, confusion, lies, deceptions, mirrors, more diversions...

To put everyone off the scent...

Until Eddie barked...
OMG, yes, that could explain it! For if Kate definitely KNEW JonBenet was NOT in the sewers, then keeping the police occupied with searching for her there would serve her purpose.
[Colomom]:
I always thought that the McCanns would not worry to much about Maddie's body being found because they could always say that the "abductor" killed her and left her wherever. Even if sedatives were found at autopsy they could blame the "abductor". Actually, finding her body would then give the McCann's the opportunity to have a funeral and bury her back in England.
Another interesting explanation which would make sense.

Thanks Tony Bennett and Colomom for helping me trying to fit the pieces of the puzzle together.

The Madeleine case reeks. I don't yet know where exactly the bad smell comes from, but the more I read about it, the more it stinks. Something just does not fit together here, and imo it was NOT the mistakes made at the crime scene which are responsible. For just like in the Ramsey case, mistakes made in an investigation do not imply the suspects must be innocent.

I've been a fence-sitter for a long time, but I'm beginning to think that the parents may have been involved in Madeleine's disappearance.

Would that be the same window where the intruduer allegedly climbed in and out? At least this was the theory at the beginning but which was later dismissed).
For if yes, then wouldn't this window show traces? Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't there was some fine film of moss on the window sill which was completely undisturbed, and this argument has been put forward to dismiss the "intruder came through the window" theory".
So if Maddie climbed onto the window sill and fell out, then wouldn't the fim of moss have been disturbed also?

Different window rashomon....

This is the window that was originally thought to have been the entrance/exit of the abductor, later proven to have never been used. One reason was the lichen that was not disturbed on the sill.

MBedroom.jpg

This is the window that I believe G. Amaral was referring to when they thought Maddie may have fallen out of while looking for her parents. You can see that a fall out of that window could definitely be fatal.

5ASideView.jpg

This is the view of that side window from inside. The reports said the couch was pushed up against that window and that is the couch that Eddie alerted to death scent behind.

SideWindowCouch.jpg

I am guessing that G. Amaral theorized that Maddie fell out the window, was found on the sidewalk and then carried back into the apartment and her body placed behind the couch. I remember a vague report about brain matter having been found at the foot of those stairs leading down from the patio. I never saw confirmation of that report so a big grain of salt is probably in order but, if you consider the scenario, you can see how that might have been possible.

You're so right Barnaby! I am a mother of three and if something like this happens to me, I would be so depressed and angry with myself that I WILL WILLING GO TO PRISON FOR IT! :(

I was thinking guys, since we know Maddie was crying on May 1st and probably "ruined" her parent's dinner with her crying, I wonder if they decided to INCREASE THE DOSE of whatever they were giving her to make sure she sleeps throughout the night and the dose ended up being fatal?

That was what I thought.

Or, it could have made her vomit, in her sleep or unconsciousness. Then. she suffocated non her own puke.

That was what I thought.

Or, it could have made her vomit, in her sleep or unconsciousness. Then. she suffocated non her own puke.

I agree, a very possible scenario. The fall from the window is another very plausible scenario.

That's the thing--the possible fatal accidental deaths to Madeleine are so much more possible, than the chance that there was one abductor who stalked the McCanns and got lucky with a tiny window of time opportunity.

Occam's Razor, or just plain common sense.

Caylee Anthony really is America's Madeleine McCann. This is a tad off topic, but as can be seen in this article: http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-sleuths2008sep21,0,2521651.story

American media is acting much like Portugal and Eglish media when did when Maddie went missing.

Salem

I really don't get that vibe, Salen. At least the news organizations seem to be allowed to ask the tough questions about Caylee. With Madeleine's disappearance, the UK press turned into the McCann Adoration Society.

I really don't get that vibe, Salen. At least the news organizations seem to be allowed to ask the tough questions about Caylee. With Madeleine's disappearance, the UK press turned into the McCann Adoration Society.

Good point Calikid!

I agree Cali! It was one of the most frustrating elements of following Maddie's case. The UK press could not be counted on for true and unbiased reporting.

I will also admit, however, that I am totally surprised by the amount of information Florida's Sunshine Law makes available to the public. If only that would have been the case in Portugal.

I get mad at the McCanns these days when I think too hard about this case. I can not understand how they can continue to live with themselves knowing that their daughter is out there somewhere, probably lying under a rock and was deprived of a christian funeral or that she is in the hands of a peado, who according to Kate, should be locked up someplace nice:eek:

Salem

You know that wasnt what she said...she said they should be away from children and if it was someplace nice she wouldnt even care as long as they WERE locked away.

You know that wasnt what she said...she said they should be away from children and if it was someplace nice she wouldnt even care as long as they WERE locked away.

See, that just doesn't make sense to me. Most parents, even those of us who have been fortunate enough to NOT have our children molested, believe there isn't anyplace bad enough to put a pedophile. How could any mom in her right mind be so charitable and not care about the punishment the molester of her child receives!

You guys are not going to believe what I received in the mail today....

I have the DVD with 2550 pages of the Policia Judiciaria files on the Madeleine McCann case!!!

Most of it is PDF (scans) of various documents like faxes, interview notes, e-mails, etc. and mostly in Portuguese but, there is alot of english also. There are many reports of sightings and something I was very happy to see, many communications between the British LE and the Portuguese LE. It confirms what I always thought, they were in close contact!!

I have barely scratched the surface but I will look at every page and I will read what I can and try to find someone to help me read the Portuguese.

It is a pretty cool feeling to know that I am probably the only one in the USA that has this DVD.

Time for a banana dance.... :bananapowerslide:

WOW! Colomom - good score! Let us know about those emails between the PLE and the BLE. Should be interesting.

Salem

Yes daffodil - you are right, that's what she said and if you put it in context, this is what she said while she was having horrid toughts about Maddie in the hands of a pedo. :eek::eek:

Has the woman no shame?:furious:

Her very comments give me great confidence that she knows darn good and well that Maddie is not suffering such a fate, so yeah, put 'em somewhere nice - that'll be okay.

Salem

You guys are not going to believe what I received in the mail today....

I have the DVD with 2550 pages of the Policia Judiciaria files on the Madeleine McCann case!!!

Most of it is PDF (scans) of various documents like faxes, interview notes, e-mails, etc. and mostly in Portuguese but, there is alot of english also. There are many reports of sightings and something I was very happy to see, many communications between the British LE and the Portuguese LE. It confirms what I always thought, they were in close contact!!

I have barely scratched the surface but I will look at every page and I will read what I can and try to find someone to help me read the Portuguese.

It is a pretty cool feeling to know that I am probably the only one in the USA that has this DVD.

Time for a banana dance.... :bananapowerslide:

Hooray, Colomom!!!!!! I can't wait to hear the reports from you.:blowkiss:

WOW! Colomon, that's a score and a half! Looking forward to your reports!

See, that just doesn't make sense to me. Most parents, even those of us who have been fortunate enough to NOT have our children molested, believe there isn't anyplace bad enough to put a pedophile. How could any mom in her right mind be so charitable and not care about the punishment the molester of her child receives!

You are so right Calikid, I know we should all be kind & forgiving but I am afraid that I agree with you there is no place bad enough for these evil monsters!
How any mother who actually believed that her child was suffering at the hands of these vile people could say such a thing proves to me that she knows well that Madeleine was never with them! To truly think this was possible there would have to be serious anger & thinking that a nice place would be ok for a person who took your baby, repeatedly molested her & then probably killed her, I am afraid is just not possible!
Maybe Kate is a saint & I am evil but if it were me I am afraid I would be thinking about ripping this person apart limb by limb!

Brief update this morning folks....

I looked more closely this morning and there are probably closer to 5000 pages on this disk....

Here is a little tidbit that has not been published before (as far as I know).

The nightstand in the McCanns bedroom....

Nightstand.jpg

I don't know about you but this kind of stuff fascinates me....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myauris11