The Blue Barrel in the Bedroom? #3

Being a cop, he knew many areas of the county that were rarely accessed. That part worries me. If he buried her in a remote area, he's banking on the fact that animals will take care of evidence. When is hunting season out there or has it passed yet? Also, Morphey mentioned the tote was sealed - what was it sealed with? Duck tape, rope?

I think LE should just open their investigation files for us, don't you?! LOL I am tired of getting secondhand, third, fourth, and fifthhand information!!

The information being leaked isn't telling us the things we want to know!

I think LE should just open their investigation files for us, don't you?! LOL I am tired of getting secondhand, third, fourth, and fifthhand information!!

Great idea SS...maybe we would could get some of our questions answered then.

Lemont Waterways (shows where the Cal-Sag Channel branches off from the Chicago Sanitary & Ship Canal)

l_18cee101d63de54dbd3147cd382ac924.jpg

Cross posted in General Discussion of Stacy Ann Peterson.

Lockport Waterways

l_1e1fe49e10a6154af376cde3517e0717.jpg

Cross posted in General Discussion...

YES!! Wouldn't that be great?

I want to know if they've shown Drew's picture to local storage unit owners to see if he's been there. (and not so local!)

It sounds like the ISP hasn't even shown Drew's photo to the employees at the coffee shop if you ask me!

It sounds like the ISP hasn't even shown Drew's photo to the employees at the coffee shop if you ask me!

That certainly seems suspicious in itself, doesn't it? What the heck is going on in Chicagoland???? What kind of investigation are they conducting (or not conducting)?

Pretty inept investigation obviously!! Mark F. certainly made that point very clear! (I would hate to be the officers who failed to ask the most pertinent questions!)

That certainly seems suspicious in itself, doesn't it? What the heck is going on in Chicagoland???? What kind of investigation are they conducting (or not conducting)?

So if I understand correctly, DP and TM were NOT at a Starbucks but at a Krispy Kreme, instead?

So if I understand correctly, DP and TM were NOT at a Starbucks but at a Krispy Kreme, instead?
It seems that way. I don't know where Starbucks ever was mentioned in the first place, but I think it could have been just a misquote on someone's part. The 3 coffee shops are on the same intersection.

Correct. In fact, Mark Fuhrman said they did a taste test to make sure it was an authentic Krispy Kreme. ;)

Being a cop, he knew many areas of the county that were rarely accessed. That part worries me. If he buried her in a remote area, he's banking on the fact that animals will take care of evidence. When is hunting season out there or has it passed yet? Also, Morphey mentioned the tote was sealed - what was it sealed with? Duck tape, rope?

Deer season just opened...

I think LE is searching in the right areas. If he pinged a cell tower in Lockport, I have a gut instinct that he buried Stacy in the woods near Division Street (there have been a couple bodies found there in the past as well)...

Deer season just opened...

I think LE is searching in the right areas. If he pinged a cell tower in Lockport, I have a gut instinct that he buried Stacy in the woods near Division Street (there have been a couple bodies found there in the past as well)...
Is that anywhere near the Duffy Preserve and Tamier Slough?

I have been in the hospital since Tuesday, still not feeling up to snuff.

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOO BEHIND!!

Could someone give a brief synopsis on just stuff that happened since Tuesday??

I saw the friend of Morpheys since Jr High on TV between radiology tests ETC.

Made Morphey seem like an ok helpy sort of neighbor and friend. HUH? DID Morphy actually try to kill himself?

Have we downsized the barrel/container/drum to a TOTE bag, whats up with that, I need help here.

DID DP even hunt - what kind of guns does he have, shotguns for birds or rifles for deer etc?????

TIA.

Its so good to see you Camper!!

Searchers are now looking for the blue barrel along with a rectangular storage box similar to rubbermaid. This rectangular container is what Morphey described to his friend. Weighed about 120# and was warm to the touch.

The tote bag remark is something that Ric Mims said in chat and possibly on Greta...said Stacy was so petite that she'd fit in a duffle bag.

During the first SW LE removed long guns....Drew said that he was a collector of sorts, not a hunter.

Made Morphey seem like an ok helpy sort of neighbor and friend. HUH? DID Morphy actually try to kill himself?

Have we downsized the barrel/container/drum to a TOTE bag, whats up with that, I need help here.

DID DP even hunt - what kind of guns does he have, shotguns for birds or rifles for deer etc?????

TIA.

Camper.............I sure hope you're okay!

A lot has happened......don't know where to start!

It was leaked that DP's step-brother, Thomas Morphey, age 40 helped DP move what he described as a rectangular box (think in terms of a large Rubbermaid rectangle container) the evening of October 28th. He said that DP picked him up at a park at about 7:00pm and they went to a coffee shop.

Mark Fuhrman thinks that the coffee shop is actually a Krispy Kreme shop, and he investigated it along with others there. He said that the owner has a video camera and reviewed the images of October 28ths which do show two men coming in at about 7:35pm and leaving at about 9:21, and neither ordered anything. They sat at a front window table. Mark said that video camera is a cheapy and does "blocks" of time, but he thinks one man left for a while. He says the images are grainy, but he thinks FBI could enhance it.

Thomas Morphey says that DDP left for a while and left his cell phone with Morphey, but told him if it rings, don't answer it. It did ring and the caller ID sais Stacy. When DP returns, they went to DP's home to move the container, which Tom says was warm to the touch. Afterwards, DP took Tom home.

Thomas Morphey got home and went to his friend/neighbor, Walter Martineck, who described Tom as being frantic. Tom told Walter that he thinks he just helped DP dispose of Stacy's body. He was frightened of DP and told Walter if he could kill his wife, DP could kill him too. He told Walter not to tell anyone, but when Walter learned of Tom's attempted suicide, Walter went straight to LE and told them what Tom had told him. That would have been on Oct. 30th. Walter is very upset that DP and specifically Dp's attorney, Brodsky, is trying to drag Tom through the mud. Tom's whereabouts are currently unknown, although there's reports that he's in rehab.

The other piece of major information is that there was a report in the Chicago Sun newspaper that Stacy confided to a clergyman in August that her husband had killed his previous wife, KS. Mark Fuhrman tracked the information down, and found the clergyman. He confirmed he was the pastor at Westbrook Christian Church in August 2007, but has been transferred to another church. When asked about Stacy, he said he couldn't discuss that. Mark Fuhrman offered him several hypothetical situations and in this round-about way confirmed the report......to a degree.

DP's attorney is, of course, making terrible remarks about all these people and reports. He's said that DP's step brother, Thomas, is a druggie who's made numerous suicide attempts. This prompted Thomas Morphey's sister to speak saying that's not true, and that until Oct. 28th, her brother had never attempted suicide. The attorney also discredits the clergyman, saying if he talked he broke his oath of confidentiality and therefore his character is questioned.

TIA.

Welcome back Camper! Feel better soon:)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nosferatu