NY - Rita Tangredi, 31, and Colleen McNamee, 20, murdered, 1993-94, John Biltroff *GUILTY* - #2

Here is the "Beach Road" link:
"The area where the women were found is strewn with trash. On Tuesday, the litter behind the Golden Key near the spot where the first body was found included an empty vodka bottle, a pair of black Jockey undershorts, a used condom wrapper and a battered copy of the James Patterson novel “Beach Road.”
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/11/22/nyregion/22slay.html

So from what we know, John M Bittrolff's birth date is July 1, 1966. Is anyone aware of someone in his family with a birth date of July 31?

I am NOT asking for purposes of sleuthing a family member. I found some info and I'm trying to figure out if it's actually connected to JMB, or if I can disregard the info. I'll be happy to share the info if I find that it is indeed connected to JB. (I hope that makes sense!)

"The area where the women were found is strewn with trash. On Tuesday, the litter behind the Golden Key near the spot where the first body was found included an empty vodka bottle, a pair of black Jockey undershorts, a used condom wrapper and a battered copy of the James Patterson novel “Beach Road.”
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/11/22/nyregion/22slay.html

I've said it before and I'll say it again...people dump crap in remote areas. The only thing any of these object say to me is that someone might possibly have used this location for a quickie. Do I think the killer left the book as a clue? No, I don't.

So from what we know, John M Bittrolff's birth date is July 1, 1966. Is anyone aware of someone in his family with a birth date of July 31?

I am NOT asking for purposes of sleuthing a family member. I found some info and I'm trying to figure out if it's actually connected to JMB, or if I can disregard the info. I'll be happy to share the info if I find that it is indeed connected to JB. (I hope that makes sense!)

The 31st is his sons birthday, it is also the last day he was in court. Daddy pled not guilty on Jr's 18th birthday.

The 31st is his sons birthday, it is also the last day he was in court. Daddy pled not guilty on Jr's 18th birthday.

Thanks, Lola. I found a few usernames connected to JB's identity, and I was afraid they might actually be his son's. I didn't want to go researching them if it was the wrong person. Damn it! I thought I had some viable leads! :facepalm:

I am little suspicious why a man of JB age, who has been a business owner for years and a highly regarded member of his community is barely searchable on line. I wonder, has information been removed on him;has he been in the witness protection program all these years; as so on.

I am little suspicious why a man of JB age, who has been a business owner for years and a highly regarded member of his community is barely searchable on line.

I think JB is an odd bird, to put it mildly. He's a "business owner" to the extent that he's got at least some level of handyman skills, and he owns a truck to put a logo on the side of. I think it's easy to overstate the community regard; one person says he's "like the mayor", there's reports that he attended his kid's athletic games - my guess is that nobody in the neighborhood was actually very close to him. And he's clearly not a "social media" person; that wouldn't have stopped him from trawling Craigslist, as he'd do that with an alias anyway.

I am little suspicious why a man of JB age, who has been a business owner for years and a highly regarded member of his community is barely searchable on line. I wonder, has information been removed on him;has he been in the witness protection program all these years; as so on.

I agree, no trace of him online. I don't agree with the "highly regarded" comment. Manorville is a strange place, there are people who have a completely different opinion of him.

I agree, no trace of him online. I don't agree with the "highly regarded" comment. Manorville is a strange place, there are people who have a completely different opinion of him.

How is Manorville strange as I am no familiar with the area? Have you heard conflicting reports on how the people of the area regarded him?

How is Manorville strange as I am no familiar with the area? Have you heard conflicting reports on how the people of the area regarded him?

It's a town like no other, think of The Stepford Wives. Many people do not care for him.

The POI that the article centers around seems mighty suspicious to me. I think he does protest too much about the sins of prostitution.

as a side note, he spent time in and around san diego prior to atlantic city

I am little suspicious why a man of JB age, who has been a business owner for years and a highly regarded member of his community is barely searchable on line. I wonder, has information been removed on him;has he been in the witness protection program all these years; as so on

I thought, based on the fact that his very large extended family has a long standing history in the community and that he is easy to track with his high school and previous arrests, that he hasn't been in WP but that may be part of a criminal group, doing his job while also having a sick, sadistic and viscous side. I'm thinking how some of us had considered that the killer of prostitutes and young men may have been "taking care" of the problem employees on behalf of his employer.

It really doesn't surprise me. Psychopaths don't feel emotions the way we do. They really don't care about their old classmates on FB or engaging in conversation on Twitter. They don't connect with others on a deep, emotional level. The "mayor" persona was most likely an act; a facade of normalcy.

JMO...

And besides, who has time for social media when you're raising and killing animals in the backyard?? LOL

I doubt that J. Bittrolff is LISK but it gives me a great deal of satisfaction to think that LISK is now possibly sweating on what he may have done wrong and where he may have stuffed up and left some form of DNA... that with new technology will call his arse out...LE will catch up with him...maybe not now...but they eventually will and the pathetic lie of a life he has created will be exposed....this pathetic excuse for human excrement will end up rotting in a jail cell I have no doubt of that...

It really doesn't surprise me. Psychopaths don't feel emotions the way we do. They really don't care about their old classmates on FB or engaging in conversation on Twitter. They don't connect with others on a deep, emotional level. The "mayor" persona was most likely an act; a facade of normalcy.

JMO...

And besides, who has time for social media when you're raising and killing animals in the backyard?? LOL

I totally agree, many in this town extremely dislike social media. I find the oddest people in town say they have no use for it. I've noticed (Maybe a coincidence), the people here who don't use it have the most secrets. This is a town with MANY secrets. 10 years ago the local news would camp out at the gas station and report on Hamptons traffic. Over time there have been bodies found, massive arson fires, break ins of vehicles and property, and nothing. No news or very little. I remember watching the news when the cops were searching Gilgo and wondering why they didn't do that here. There are a lot of law enforcement living here but no law. Remember this is the town Amy Fisher choose to hid out in when she got out of jail. There are no rules in Manorville and no one says a word.

just wondering where you got this info about people having a " completely different opinion of him"?from what I have been hearing is that he was the niciest guy and that is from neighbors and people that he did work for.I did not know the family personally but I do know a lot of people he knows and people he did work for including my neighbor.he put a front door on his house last summer.my tenant used to walk with him and his wife and they always rode their horses in my neighborhood.

It's a town like no other, think of The Stepford Wives. Many people do not care for him.
as far as 'stepford wives' go I guess it depends which development your in.i happen to love Manorville and I would not live any where else on this island.

just wondering where you got this info about people having a " completely different opinion of him"?from what I have been hearing is that he was the niciest guy and that is from neighbors and people that he did work for.I did not know the family personally but I do know a lot of people he knows and people he did work for including my neighbor.he put a front door on his house last summer.my tenant used to walk with him and his wife and they always rode their horses in my neighborhood.

Maybe you should consider the people who didn't hire him and pay him money, he needs the referrals. I'm sure we all have the same postal carrier and know some of the same people. Doesn't make him the "mayor" nor a great guy. There are plenty of people who didn't like him, and some for very good reason. <modsnip>

as far as 'stepford wives' go I guess it depends which development your in.i happen to love Manorville and I would not live any where else on this island.

Please don't take my opinion of Manorville personally Jenny. I have my opinion and you have yours, it's ok. It's a big island with many wonderful towns.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea Briann
Back