NY - Rita Tangredi, 31, and Colleen McNamee, 20, murdered, 1993-94, John Biltroff *GUILTY* - #2

I doubt it was berry bush on OP right? I thought it was Jessica Taylor's skull that had the plant growing through it....

I doubt it was berry bush on OP right? I thought it was Jessica Taylor's skull that had the plant growing through it....
I don't remember. It may have been or the Nov 2000 Female MV or the Mother of the toddler...I can't remember...there are soooooooooooooooooo many dead, headless, handless, footless and even ribless bodies all over LI.

It's sickening! I'm from a major Metro area with lots of woods/suburbs and we have nowhere near this and almost never HEADLESS bodies...none that I recall and the UIDs seem to get matched up very quickly. Sometimes within days or weeks. Very few UIDs in these parts. Lots of unsolved murders, though.

"The first purchase was made in 1641 and the price paid was land was thirty needles, six hatchets, six shovels, six coats, six bottles, thirty eel spears, ten fathoms of wampum and then knives. It is stated in the History of the original Township of Huntington that the Indians were cheated by the whites. It’s because of this that many feel that the land was cursed."

http://www.lipri.org/project/the-legend-of-mt-misery/

The same goes for Massapequa with the John Underhill Massacre of the 1640's. It's strange to me that Melissa lived on Underhill Ave in the Bronx, only to be lured to Massapequa before her death. And Bittrolff grew up up the road from the Poospatuck reservation, one of the only remnants of a lost civilization remaining on LI.
http://longisland.news12.com/featur...tifacts-found-under-lake-massapequa-1.6525498

Considering he is the only suspect in three brutal murders that all occurred within six months of each other and when he was 27 years old, it is not out of the question for him to have committed a couple dozen murders since the age of 21. (1987/1988)

OP (GB4, JD (legs 1996) JD Mother, JD Toddler, JD Transvestite male, JD skull?) = 9
AC 4
MV 5 2000 JD Female and JD Male , 2003 JD Male & JT and 2013 UID Male with berry bush growing through remains
RT, CM & SC 3
Wimington 2 or 3

That would be 23 or 24 and doesn't include some of the very likely ones like these 13 victims: So possible total could be 36+ or-

June 1, 1986 (Just after Memorial Day) PATRICIA COSTELLO of Brentwood, Suffolk County, was living in Bay Shore at the time of her murder. She worked as a topless dancer/cocktail waitress at various bars in Suffolk County. At about 5pm, Sunday, June 1, 1986, a horseback rider in Heckscher State Park found Ms. Costello’s nude, strangled body, approximately 200 feet from the shore of the Great South Bay in Islip. Seemingly, the assailant tried to make the murder appear to be a suicide by tying one end of a piece of material around Ms. Costello’s neck and the other around a nearby tree.

May 23, 1987
SOURCE: Body Found in Brookville: [NASSAU AND SUFFOLK Edition]
Newsday [Long Island, N.Y] 23 MAY 1987: 14
Quote:
The badly decomposed body of an unidentified male was found partially buried yesterday off an estate-lined street in Brookville by two landscapers clearing wood from one of the homes' manicured lots.

Local authorities said the man's head was smashed beyond recognition and that the body had been lying in the shallow gully for more than a week. Police found no identification on the fully clothed man, who they believe was white or Hispanic.

Police said the body, covered with leaves and broken twigs, was found about 11 a.m. in a wooded area along a private, unnamed road off Brookville Road. The road leads to a cluster of four homes, about a quarter mile from the Brookville police station. Brookville Road is the site of several million-dollar estates.

July 18, 1992 IVONNE RIVERA, vanished from TJ's, once a popular bar in the waterfront village of Babylon, 23-year-old statistics major left the bar alone about 2:30 a.m. , planning to walk home. Her battered, naked body was discovered by a man walking his dog in a grassy area near the Babylon grade school. The cause of death was listed as blunt force trauma. Police never recovered her clothes, and declined then, and now, to say whether she had been sexually assaulted.

June 28, 1997 found: (Probably died June 25, 1997) PEACHES, unidentified black woman, torso found with head and hands cut off, found by a hiker in Hempstead Lake State Park. She was wrapped in a black plastic garbage bag and stuffed into a dark-green Rubbermaid container with a floral pillow sham and frayed red towel.

July 22, 2005 Jamie Diane Seymor missing from the Port Authority

On March 3, 2007, (Cherries) another woman’s torso, stabbed and stuffed inside a suitcase, washed ashore in Mamaroneck. One of her leg bones and her right foot with her toe nails half polished washed up from the Long Island Sound later on March 27 among the rocks in Cold Spring Harbor. On March 28, her severed leg bone washed up in a plastic bag a short distance away at the estate of Cablevision billionaire James Dolan. The rest of her has never been found.

Sept. 14, 2007 THALIA STATHIS disappears; In July, a New York state trooper found her badly decomposed human remains in a vinyl bag that had been dumped on the shoulder of the Southern State Parkway in North Merrick, N.Y

6/26/2008 TANYA RUSH disappeared from Brooklyn. Dismembered woman was found stuffed in a suitcase near Newbridge Road in Bellmore off the Southern State Parkway, a 39-year-old mother of three, fingerprints were on file from a previous arrest.

June 21, 2010 JENNIFER PAPAIN, a North Patchogue prostitute who advertised on Craigslist

Jun. 21, 2010 in Long Island Sound BLACK MALE , five miles north of Port Jefferson, 5’9”, 160 lbs, thick black hair, mustache and beard. No clothing on body.

7-6-10 Elena Jazmir Lozada, Tuesday after the 4th of July weekend, which was a three-day weekend with Monday the holiday. https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/8308/0/
She is from the exact same area as MW.

Jul 31, 2010 7:30 am US/Eastern MICHAEL TAUS Missing West Islip L.I. after blind date arranged on internet. Missing with pitbull.

Something occurs to me about these males: Maybe the killer sets up dates with them but acually attacks them and dumps them more half hazardly because his goal here is to use their vehicle to abduct the prostitutes...This is THEORY!

PS Thanks to Seaslug and Redbird for finding most of this data.

This is a really good post, JustK. I replied to over in the possible victims thread as I thought my response would be more appropriate there:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...le-Victims-**MERGED**&p=10818098#post10818098

Is this common Knowledge? : a copy of "Beach Rd" was left next to the remains

Has anybody got a link to this information...I never heard that before.

Is this common Knowledge? : a copy of "Beach Rd" was left next to the remains

Has anybody got a link to this information...I never heard that before.

Yes. There was also a book of matches from Lenny's Clam Bar in Howard Beach.

If anyone can find a link on msm about the "book" or the "matches" being found can they please post the link.

Denise Hill, a 43-year-old prostitute, said she contacted the police last month about a “white, greasy-haired, potbellied guy with a scruffy beard,” who frightened her by bragging about having killed some people.

She said that during the night she spent with him at the Best Western motel, the man massaged her and obsessed about her shoes, slip-on Skechers.

Same link

I would guess the article that includes Beach Rd found by the bodies also is the one that mentions the matchbook

I stopped by the vigil for Rita and Colleen. Everyone was very, very nice. Rita's daughter was not there and is MIA. It was news to Rita's family (sister) about their niece being best friends with Melissa Barthelemy and they had never even heard of her and do not seem to follow the LISK case.

In my mind, this could mean that LE doesn't know of that strange connection either.

So... I guess it's just one of those things we'll have to to wait and see where it fits in and if it's just another insane coincidence.

How long has she been out of contact?

Re:The book left by the AC4...I'll look through my old notes from 2006 & 2007. I don't remember hearing about the matches.

Well, if they really don't know about RT's daughter being friends with MB then they can't be reading here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back