MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, on video linked below reporter states that Social Media (SM) has helped to get the word out about Jessica's case, but is also allowing rumors to fly in the community.

Reporter states an exclusive interview @10PM tonight with an individual who was questioned by LE (and named on a SM page)...

http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/story...ther-she-wont-rest-until-her-killer-is-caught
<rb&ubm>

For those who question WS's social media policies, this is the reason.

Thanks for the link, epiphany. :thumb:

I hope one of the locals will watch that report and fill us in. I am curious what the 'questioned' guy has to say.

Guessing that's the person seen walking away from the gas station with the can of gas on the video?

As it's been reported he was questioned and cleared.

Have we heard anyone else has been questioned (with any result)?

Guessing that's the person seen walking away from the gas station with the can of gas on the video?

I was thinking about that guy earlier. He must have had some kind of airtight alibi, like a wife and kids waiting in the stranded car for gas. It would have been horrible for the poor guy if he had walked home to an empty house with no alibi and had become a suspect in such a gruesome case.

What are the odds of this happening to another woman. Both beaten and set on fire? Both who had had AA boyfriends?

Could the woman that was released from jail have others on the outside who would do this as a hate crime because Jessica had been in an interracial relationship? Maybe Mink had pull on the outside even while he is serving time. I wonder if he could belong to the Aryan Brotherhood?

Its just awfully uncanny that the MOs of both attacks are eerily the same.

IMO

I have been trying to find who the other 'missing women in Panola Co' are but have not found them.

I have also tried to find out what the motive was for the attack on LH. Have not found that either, but LH seems to think it was because she dated blacks and it angered some in the community.

The friend she waved to has been cleared and the big woman near the front of her hood who seems to be getting over-flow gas from the tanks, or could she be placing something on Jessica's car? It's so out of the ordinary, I've never seen anyone do that. Do they know who the friend she spoke to was?

I was thinking about that guy earlier. He must have had some kind of airtight alibi, like a wife and kids waiting in the stranded car for gas. It would have been horrible for the poor guy if he had walked home to an empty house with no alibi and had become a suspect in such a gruesome case.

BBM

Yes, read or heard on MSM, that the gas was for a generator.

Mississippi Police Still Seeking Clues in Case of Teenager Burned to Death

"There was some kind of struggle there," he says. "I think someone pulled up beside her. My thought is that the person knocked her out and thought they killed her and poured gas on her and she woke up and got out of the car."

Before she died, he says, Jessica told authorities the first name of the person who did it.

read more ..................... http://www.people.com/article/missi...death-jessica-chambers-told-police-who-did-it

From your link:

<snip> Convenience store manager Ali Fadhel said Chambers came in frequently and he would often speak with her. He told The Associated Press that Chambers spoke with someone before entering the store to purchase gas.

On her way out, Chambers got a call on her cellphone, Fadhel said. After she pumped gas, she re-entered the store, bought cigarettes, and drove away, headed south on Highway 51, he said.

<snip> "I asked her, 'Why are you putting so much gas?' She said, 'I'm going somewhere,'" Fadhel said.

Investigators are combing through 19-year-old Jessica Chambers' phone records, while at the same time, questioning people at Panola County Jail.

BBM

Jessica's grandmother says she will forgive her loved one's killer. She just needs to know who it is.

"I want to see something good come out of this," she said. "I don't want anger and hate in my heart."

http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/story...rgive-person-who-set-jessica-chambers-on-fire

Video reports GdMa is in her eighth decade! Beautiful Southern Belle...
Grandma is a much better person than I. If Jess were my daughter I'd perform a live castration and let the animal bleed out. The horror of this crime has shaken me to my core. That poor sweet girl.

I have been trying to find who the other 'missing women in Panola Co' are but have not found them.

I have also tried to find out what the motive was for the attack on LH. Have not found that either, but LH seems to think it was because she dated blacks and it angered some in the community.

I would be interested to see this info as well and a possible connection as a hate crime.

The MO is not exact but, that could just mean that the perp(s) is different.

I'd also like to know more details about the party that was going on that Saturday night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From the link:

Convenience store manager Ali Fadhel said Chambers came in frequently and he would often speak with her. He told The Associated Press that Chambers spoke with someone before entering the store to purchase gas.

On her way out, Chambers got a call on her cellphone, Fadhel said. After she pumped gas, she re-entered the store, bought cigarettes, and drove away, headed south on Highway 51, he said.

[snip]

Chambers bought $14 worth of gas, more than the $5 or so she usually purchased, he said.

"I asked her, 'Why are you putting so much gas?' She said, 'I'm going somewhere,'" Fadhel said.

Yep. I sure hope that call leads police in the right direction.

What are the odds of this happening to another woman. Both beaten and set on fire? Both who had had AA boyfriends?

Could the woman that was released from jail have others on the outside who would do this as a hate crime because Jessica had been in an interracial relationship? Maybe Mink had pull on the outside even while he is serving time. I wonder if he could belong to the Aryan Brotherhood?

Its just awfully uncanny that the MOs of both attacks are eerily the same.

IMO
Or could the perp have copied this crime to make it look racially motivated? I presume the previous case was highly publicized locally.

Yep. I sure hope that call leads police in the right direction.

It shouldn't be long now...but I have said that before and I'm still waiting on plenty of the earlier cases I've followed.

It shouldn't be long now...but I have said that before and I'm still waiting on plenty of the earlier cases I've followed.

Lord, I pray you're right this time.

As far as what LH said about 4 other women, were they all missing from the same county or the whole state? TIA if anybody knows

I have only just begun to read this thread, but had to say, that my heart goes out to the parents of this lovely young woman. As a mother of two young women, I often hear...."be home soon, I love you momma", we never dream that we may not see our lovely girls again. My thoughts and prayers go out to Jessica's family...may she rest in peace and may her attackers be found and brought to justice...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deluhg01