Found Deceased Canada - Thelma Krull, 58, Winnipeg MB, 11 July 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Police were searching the roof of the community club yesterday. I found that to be odd.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

He did say he was going to buy a ladder from CT that morning ..... hmmmmm .

I haven't watched his media interview yet. Just heard he used the past tense when speaking about her. Things that make you go hmmmmmmm

Did Thelma’s husband leave their house after his wife left? His wife was seen walking on a surveillance camera at 7:23 am so if he didn’t leave the house because he was waiting for his wife to call him when she got to CT, doesn’t that rule him out as a poi?

I guess it is also possible they are looking for her cellphone on the roof , or anything that may have been tossed up there.

I keep thinking her glasses were dropped off there as a diversion.

WPS dive team is searching the red river near the train bridge and Cibo waterfront cafe.
That is south of where Thelma went missing and against the current. Unknown what this search is related to.

Is there a way LE can locate Thelma's cell phone?

Each year the City of Winnipeg sprays to get rid of mosquitoes so I haven't found them to be a problem and I am outside walking my dog every evening. According to Thelma's husband, the couple was forced to go inside their house at 10 o'clock when the mosquitoes came out.

Also, the husband said he and his wife talked about the things they were going to do around the house on Saturday yet one media report says the wife was going to a birthday party for her grandchild. Was her husband supposed to go to the party with his wife?

Winnipeg Free Press says that a body was seen. But I ready only the headline and didn't register to read the rest.

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/local/Police-searching-for-body-in-Red-River-315899081.html

The Winnipeg police dive unit is searching for a possible body in the Red River near Provencher Bridge.

Police received several reports of a male in the river near the bridge on Tuesday night around 9:30 p.m. Several units, including the Winnipeg Fire Paramedic Services, tried unsuccessfully to locate the male.

The dive unit is focused today on an area near the train bridge north of the Provencher Bridge.

No further information is available at this time.

I agree that it's an odd time to meet up with random foul play especially in this area of the City. Thelma and her husband live in an area of the City where I suspect the crime rate is very low. In fact, Thelma may be the first woman to go missing from this part of the City.

A blow to the head would certainly send a person's glasses flying off their head which is why I think Thelma's glasses were most likely found on the trail she was walking on when she was attacked. Are LE using scent dogs?

Most walker/joggers don't carry money with them so I doubt she was attacked for money. jmo

I doubt robbery was the motive. Glasses left behind suggests a struggle. The perp would need a vehicle to transport her. But where. Hope police are checking all surveillance of vehicles seen in the area.
Scent dogs only work if nobody has contaminated the trail and if it hasn't rained.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members