Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Sherri have a personal facebook page?

Incredibly proactive group of friends on the find facebook page.

Organized searches, and savy in what to do if evidence is found. I know there are people who disagree, but I always like to see this in missing cases, LE can only do so much.

Neighbors reported seeing Sherri jog, so I'm fairly certain her husband wasn't the last person to see her. As for her kids being in daycare, I assume they'd have to have been if they weren't taken with her -- where else could they have been?

Thank you. Just to clarify, I'm asking if Sherri dropped the kids off at daycare, if so what time? Would like to build a timeline on the day she disappeared.

http://www.co.shasta.ca.us/docs/Sheriff/daily-logs/11-05-2016.pdf?sfvrsn=2
"NARRATIVE" ORIG MPAD/RR 11/2/16"
"ADV believes saw MP at Hilltop Medical Clinic on Wednesday just after 1400 hours. Female had on whi sweater/slacks. ADV Business doesn't

have surveillance but jewelry store next door poss does."

"MISS PERSON PAPINI, SHERRI"
"COMMENT PINK RUNNING OUTFIT"

THIS IS FROM THE LOG 16-40875

There is also one from the same log number that mentions a fresh mountain lion burial????

I would say not. I've noodled around a lot and can't find one. Even one in her maiden name.

Thanks. You were spot on in Kayla's case. Anything ringing your bells here so far?

http://www.co.shasta.ca.us/docs/Sheriff/daily-logs/11-05-2016.pdf?sfvrsn=2
"NARRATIVE" ORIG MPAD/RR 11/2/16"
"ADV believes saw MP at Hilltop Medical Clinic on Wednesday just after 1400 hours. Female had on white sweater/slacks. ADV Business doesn't

have surveillance but jewelry store next door poss does."

"MISS PERSON PAPINI, SHERRI"
"COMMENT PINK RUNNING OUTFIT"

THIS IS FROM THE LOG 16-40875

There is also one from the same log number that mentions a fresh mountain lion burial????
Seems like the sighting at the clinic would be easy to verify, even without surveillance. Sherri has a memorable face.

Mountain lion burial, I don't know what to say about that? It would seem that if a mountain lion dragged a human off, there would be signs. I'm not sure I really want to Google that subject.

Thanks. You were spot on in Kayla's case. Anything ringing your bells here so far?

I don't know, Knox. This one looks like it's exactly as reported - she went out for a jog and was snatched by someone they haven't identified yet, and that her husband is telling the truth.

Everything I can find online - her baby registry, her wedding photo shoot, is just squeaky, squeaky clean. I do still have a 5% niggling feeling that this isn't what it looks like, though - that it was staged. Just a tiny feeling.

What do you think?

Goes anyone know why someone else picked up her children from daycare? My first thought is if she did not show up, there would have been a call to her phone as well as her husband. If that was the case, how did he have no knowledge that a relative may have been called next. Im assuming a relative or friend would have also tried to contact the husband to say, hey Sherri did not pick up the kids and we were called - is she ok. and "not to worry, as we have them" did I miss something about this?

As I understand it, her husband came home around 5:15ish, and the kids and his wife weren't there as expected. So he phoned the day care and learned they hadn't been picked up and at that time arranged for a family member to retrieve them.

I definitely think someone grabbed her. I'm just scared we won't find her and the police will give up looking.

My opinion on the husband-lunch situation? She probably DID want to know, so she could make sure she was back from her jog in time to make lunch for her husband.

It's also a strange coincidence that pretty, blonde Tera Smith went missing from the same area, while on a run, back in 1998.

They always thought her older boyfriend was involved, but could there be someone in that area who is a serial offender? Eighteen years is probably a long time to wait between crimes, though? So, I'm not really thinking that the two cases can be related. Just a sad coincidence and a location that leaves no witnesses.

Some links. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?77579-CA-Tera-Smith-16-Redding-22-August-1998 http://www.redding.com/tera-smith-o...-unsolved-murders-ep-376801207-353401121.html

I don't know, Knox. This one looks like it's exactly as reported - she went out for a jog and was snatched by someone they haven't identified yet, and that her husband is telling the truth.

Everything I can find online - her baby registry, her wedding photo shoot, is just squeaky, squeaky clean. I do still have a 5% niggling feeling that this isn't what it looks like, though - that it was staged. Just a tiny feeling.

What do you think?

Couple ways this could go. Abduction, or someone wanted her gone. She seems so grounded, does not seem like the type to leave her kids. How long has she been married, anyone know?

As I understand it, her husband came home around 5:15ish, and the kids and his wife weren't there as expected. So he phoned the day care and learned they hadn't been picked up and at that time arranged for a family member to retrieve them.
Then used the iPhone app and found her phone. That very evening I believe.

Couple ways this could go. Abduction, or someone wanted her gone. She seems so grounded, does not seem like the type to leave her kids. How long has she been married, anyone know?

I saw a website with her wedding photos, but I don't know if I can link that here.

What I can link is this:

http://www.redding.com/news/shasta-county-marriage-licenses-august-2009-ep-377388554-355528451.html

[h=1]"Shasta County marriage licenses: August 2009"[/h]
"graeff-papini - Sherri Graeff, 27, and Keith Papini, 25, both of Redding, Aug. 12."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500