Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996-1997, Perth, Western Australia - #7 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
No mo joe, I totally agree we should all be able to put forward our ideas and opinions! I just think think sutton was putting his or her opinion. Just MOO!

And I don't have a problem on the star signs. The track I am talking about is huge amount of ideas we all have and they end before they are confirmed or denied ad there are so many ideas and poi's

. (Which is why sub folders would be great) we could then have discussions on each crazy idea!

The star signs are not my idea but I'm happy to help someone else pursue it, because until we look at it properly, we don't know if it's a pattern or not.

I agree. If Sutton is so sure he's right, show us the BODY. We are simply sharing ideas with the group, 99% of them may lead no where, but at least we are coming up with ideas. Quite frankly, even if there are FBI profilers or homicide detectives in here, you know exactly ZERO when it comes to this case because he is still out there. We don't even have the evidence the police have.

You are not better than anyone in here. Unless you find the body through your own theories, you suck just as much as we do.

I'm not sure what your comment means. I have no idea where the 'BODY' is.

Post some facts, or post an opinion about the case--not about me.

The star signs are not my idea but I'm happy to help someone else pursue it, because until we look at it properly, we don't know if it's a pattern or not.

I was looking up some dates re star signs before this discussion As well moe joe. So totally onboard and in agreeance. I do think we all have our place though. Good, bad or ugly! Skeptism creates good discussion as well.

So what's the detective stuff? Is this an indication that police aren't keen to hear any ideas?

With many missing persons cases similar, would the police keep it a secret if they have linked more to csk?

Opinions?

I was looking up some dates re star signs before this discussion As well moe joe. So totally onboard and in agreeance. I do think we all have our place though. Good, bad or ugly! Skeptism creates good discussion as well.

In that case JW, please exclude yourself from my last comment!

With many missing persons cases similar, would the police keep it a secret if they have linked more to csk?

Opinions?

Yes - if they think they know who the CSK is and are getting closer to having the evidence needed

No - if they have no idea who it is they would need to show progress being made still

*side note* - have requested a sub forum be created

e37d1993bce8733e9b1cb39b60fff70f.jpg
forensic evidence search at wellard

Source cia documentary. hunt for a killer

learning digital English.
via tapatalk

A good list compiled by sutton, paper trail and silver tongue albeit it 12 months old

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...er-1996-1997-Perth-Western-Australia-3/page16

Snipped from paper trails post:

Some of the information that Silver Tongue supplied is not complete or accurate. Here is an accurate date order list; very spine chilling. I've included the Birnie abductions because it shows something as some missing victims immediately prior had connection to area where Catherine Birnie was living.

25/8/1969 Jean Climas ex Mosman Park missing. initially from Vic. May have taken on new identity.
22/9/1969 Anne Zapelli ex Geraldton although from Morowa. policeman boyfriend. missing walking home from drive-in theatre. SA pedophile in area at time death bed confession.
9/12/1975 Glenyce McGowan ex Nunaturra camping ground traveling to Darwin ex Parmelia.
28/12/1979 Kerryn Tate missing found at Boulder Rock. Found deceased by fire (?) May be occult connection as she had connection to group.
21/3/1980 Sophie Woodman (traveling last known in Vic with young girlfriend who left and went to Qld, Sophie's homebase WA)
13/9/1980 Annette Deverell ex Mandurah outside post office last seen talking to man in yellow panelvan; headless corpse located 7/7/1982 Waroona Dam.
30/10/1980 Lisa Mott ex Collie missing; last seen talking to man in yellow panel van. Birnie known to have been in Collie at time.
18/3/1986 Sharon Fulton ex East Perth Railway Station missing dropped off by husband. Maybe domestic involvement.
26/5/1986 Cheryl Renwick ex South Perth worked at psych hostel Northbridge. Could man named Masters be responsible?
27/8/1986 Barbara Western ex Vic Park, located 19/3/1991 (cemetery record) Spectacles (south of Perth). Headless torso in roadside ditch
6/10/1986 - 10/11/1986 5 x Birnie abductions; 4 murders 1 survivor.
20/8/1987 Sally Greenham ex Adelaide Terrace after alighting taxi. Had traveled from Geraldton (not in taxi), missing.
20/6/1988 Julie Cutler ex Parmelia Hilton hotel Perth after staff function. Car found in surf at Cottesloe 2 days later. Missing.
29/6/1991 Kerry Turner ex Victoria Park dropped of by taxi outside Cafe L'Affair (spelling ?), on way to Armadale. Witnessed getting into car which traveled east towards Midland. Had been to Pinocchio's Nightclub in Perth.
16/5/1992 Radina Djukich ex North Beach. (shockingly) had been handed to known pedophile through court system. Missing. Pedophile subsequently convicted of murder of woman in following year.
13/7/1992 Cariad Slater missing 67a Rosewood Ave Woodlands. Solved man charged and convicted; case going through appeal process. Located in yard he lived in and address where taxi had dropped her off at.
7/10/1993 Alex Turner brother of Kerry Turner (missing 23/6/1991) murdered in homophobic attack.
27/1/1996 Sarah Spiers ex Claremont; missing
9/6/1996 Jane Rimmer missing ex Claremont, murdered located Wellard 3/8/1996
15/1/1997 Sara-Lee Davey ex Broome, missing. Man charged with murder Richard Dorrough 2015.
15/3/1997 Ciara Glennon ex Claremont, missing. Located murdered Eglinton 3/4/1997
9/11/1998 Lisa Brown ex Northbridge (street worker). Missing.
28/4/1999 Petronella Albert ex Broome. Could Dorrough be responsible?
29/7/1999 Hayley Dodd ex Badgingarra missing. Wark and 'one other' alleged murderers; one other now deceased suicide.
8/10/1999 Lisa Govan ex Kalgoorlie missing. Wark may be involved.
25/1/1999 Deborah Anderson ex Woodvale. Located Midland area deceased in driver's seat of burnt vehicle.
8/11/2000 Sarah McMahon ex Claremont work place lived with parents Parkerville; missing. Morey believed responsible. Coroner's inquest outcome.
15/11/2001 Susan Christie ex Daglish, missing. Ex husband charged and convicted, successful technical-based appeal quashed sentence.
18/3/2002 Christine Schipp ex Middle Swan. Prostitute. missing, located 6/5/2003 (cemetery record)
25/3/2003 Darrylyn Ugle. Street worker ex Northbridge. Located at Farrell Grove Mundaring Weir, ligature used Morey believed responsible. Matching forensics too circumstantial.
1/6/2003 Judy M'ringu ex Africa, call girl missing ex Bentley.
3/5/2010 Iveta Mitchell missing ex residence Parmelia. Had worked at hotel near Mundaring.​

Last edited by papertrail; 11-25-2015 at 01:04 PM.​

Opinions?

Probably. They kept the Karrakatta connection a secret for 5 years.

LE seems to have connected Julie Cutler. The first article below reads,

Police believe they're hunting an offender responsible for the murder of at least four young women -- three of them last seen around Claremont.

I'm not sure police have made any other definitive connections, but if they have, I think they'd keep it on the DL.

-----

Sorry, links in my earlier post were broken. Here they are again:
http://go.galegroup.com/ps/i.do?id=...PS&sw=w&asid=e3a192f6ae3c7f0ed0a937b517d57baa

http://newsstore.fairfax.com.au/app...0&sp=nrm&clsPage=1&docID=news960805_0213_1183

Yes agreed Sutton they must have identified something more and would prob keep on ld, they also probably wouldn't want to advertise that 20 are linked without capture!

Note this one: is this what is referenced in the new video on YouTube?

7/8/1986 Barbara Western ex Vic Park, located 19/3/1991 (cemetery record) Spectacles (south of Perth). Headless torso in roadside ditch

Probably. They kept the Karrakatta connection a secret for 5 years.

LE seems to have connected Julie Cutler. In the article I linked a few hours ago, BRB, let me get the quote...

I'm not sure police have made any other definitive connections, but if they have, I think they'd keep it on the DL.

Did Karra connection come out just before all the POI's were unofficially cleared?
If so then they must of been trying hard for 5 years to get one of the POI's before releasing the karra link

RSBM.

Actually, no. This isn't how geometry works. Per your instructions, you say to see a line between Jane's body and Ciara's. That line is automatically 180°. Because it's a straight line, and that's the definition of a straight line.

If you then try to add in a third point, such as the corner of St Quentin Ave and Bayview Terrace, as you suggested, then you will likely get an angle. But you can't just pick a fulcrum based on common locations. The whole point in the murder line is the locations must already lie on the line.

And the angle could not possibly be 347.5°. That's almost a complete circle. If you chose the corner of St Quentin and BVT as a fulcrum, then the angle would ~170° or ~190°.

Wow. Have you ever seen a compass? Like a directional one that has a pointer on it?

If you stood at Jane's site and pointed the compass to the north, you could then look in the direction of Ciara and the compass would say 347.5 degrees.

Then go to Ciara's site and point north again, then turn 180 degrees so you are facing south and you will see the angle to Jane's site is............................167.5 degrees. Or you could simply think of it in your head that 347.5 minus 167.5 equals...................................180 degrees.

This has NOTHING to do with geometry. But it has a lot to do with Mapping. And here's another big word for you NAVIGATION.

But don't take my word for it. Actually open Google Earth and draw the line between those two points and if you look at the Ruler function it will tell you the ANGLE with respect to north, that you are travelling in. If it says 347.5 degrees, are you also going to write to Google or possibly the US Navy to tell them that a straight line could not possibly be 347.5 because it's almost a circle? They will put that onto their noticeboard with a big "Cop this" sign and they will all have a good laugh, the same as I am laughing at you now. Whatever you do, don't ever leave home. You will try to walk in a straight line and get hit by a bus.

I like it. Hard to imagine though that someone so smart would be into Astrology.

If you are referring to me being into astrology, no I am not. I simply added their signs to demonstrate how the killer might find out if they are suitable. Let's say he is searching for a girl who's star sign is Virgo and then his next one has to be a Libra and so on. All he needs to find is a girl who is a Virgo and watch her leave. Then take her when she is vulnerable. If she can't be caught, then he looks for the next girl who answered Virgo. Or whatever sign he is looking for. He doesn't have to start trying to create a relationship. All he has to do is find out which girls have the star sign he asked for.

RSBM. Why would he care if their birthdays were in order? He's a SERIAL KILLER, not a party planner. What difference does it make?

Asking someone 'what's your sign' in the 1990's wouldn't be an icebreaker. It would be the end of the conversation.

Let's say he is searching for a girl who's star sign is Virgo and then his next one has to be a Libra and so on. All he needs to find is a girl who is a Virgo and watch her leave. Then take her when she is vulnerable. If she can't be caught, then he looks for the next girl who answered Virgo. Or whatever sign he is looking for. He doesn't have to start trying to create a relationship. All he has to do is find out which girls have the star sign he asked for.

Maybe because SOME serial killers like to play games with the public and police. It may seem rather stereotypical and a bit Hollywood, but a small percentage of serial killers enjoy these games immensely. Not all serial killers are low IQ truck drivers who just want to strangle a girl to death while jacking off then leave her in a culvert.

It has been proven that many serial killers want their victims to be found so the public can see their handiwork. Where's the fun in killing someone and keeping it to themselves? The Zodiac killer, for one, also told the police certain extra things he did to the bodies.

Each girl was older than the previous too.
Was Karra girl 17? if so she could be included

If it is related then i lean towards him knowing the birthdays prior
Asking star signs in the conti and then hoping they would be alone at some point after leaving. This would end up looking suss and a low percentage of a successful attack

And yet all three girls were taken without being seen. SS was alone on a street corner, JR disappeared from plain sight and CG was last seen, alone, walking up Stirling Highway.

Wow. Have you ever seen a compass? Like a directional one that has a pointer on it?

If you stood at Jane's site and pointed the compass to the north, you could then look in the direction of Ciara and the compass would say 347.5 degrees.

Then go to Ciara's site and point north again, then turn 180 degrees so you are facing south and you will see the angle to Jane's site is............................167.5 degrees. Or you could simply think of it in your head that 347.5 minus 167.5 equals...................................180 degrees.

This has NOTHING to do with geometry. But it has a lot to do with Mapping. And here's another big word for you NAVIGATION.

But don't take my word for it. Actually open Google Earth and draw the line between those two points and if you look at the Ruler function it will tell you the ANGLE with respect to north, that you are travelling in. If it says 347.5 degrees, are you also going to write to Google or possibly the US Navy to tell them that a straight line could not possibly be 347.5 because it's almost a circle? They will put that onto their noticeboard with a big "Cop this" sign and they will all have a good laugh, the same as I am laughing at you now. Whatever you do, don't ever leave home. You will try to walk in a straight line and get hit by a bus.

Yes, I'm familiar with a compass.

Navigation is largely based upon geometry.

Neither compass, nor computer are required to determine the angle between Jane and Ciara. The angle between any two objects is always 180°. It is a straight line.

The murder line, as being discussed in this thread, is based upon more than two locations falling on a 180° line. I'm not sure if you are proposing another theory altogether or why you included such calculations in your original post.

This is the first I've read about lining locations up with magnetic north, or any other north, for that matter. Previous discussions have centered on the locations in relation to each other.

I have previously stated that the line goes through the corner of Bayview and St Quentin. I also mentioned that I have shown the Police and they have been investigating if there is a clue to connect St Quentin Ave with San Quentin prison in the USA.
The police told you this? Good to see they at least have a sense of humor.

There were a number of women who went missing at a similar time to Julie Cutler. A couple of them were a little older.

1986 Cheryl Renwick - 30 April 1966 - Taurus
1986 Sharon Fulton - 31 May 1946 - Gemini
1987 Sally Greenham - 20 May 1949 - Taurus
1988 Julie Cutler - 27 July - Leo

The only birthdate I could find there was Sharon Fulton 31.05.46
Sharon Fulton was a Gemini (which fits the pattern)
Sharon Fulton went missing from the East Perth Railway Station

[FONT=DIN Next W01, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]See above[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members