MA - Aaron Hernandez, New England Patriots player, charged with homicides #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I have seen (although not as much as I have read...) I don't think Baez is going to win this one...unless during voix dire he was allowed to ask if they were Jets fans (or even Yankee fans)...and if some knucklehead on the jury (or family member) was posting to reddit hopefully this doesn't end in a mistrial so Baez knows what he is up against for round #2

Sent from my SM-P607T using Tapatalk

Baez and Linda Kenney did this for fame and fame only! A high profile case with their names on it! I so hope they lose this just for that!

Baez and Linda Kenney did this for fame and fame only! A high profile case with their names on it! I so hope they lose this just for that!
Great...now I want to be famous....seeing how well it works out for these "celebrity attorneys" (oh wait, it doesn't end well)...actually that might make a great reality TV show the next time the writers strike...no one steal my idea or I'll sue!

Sent from my SM-P607T using Tapatalk

Good morning :loveyou:
Just wanted to give a heads up about my usual pattern of posting video's of testimony.

Today I have to go to appointment out of town and will be unable to post them until after I get home ( about 4 PM ) ..so will check in when I get home.

Have a good day everybody ! :seeya:

Hey all!

Just about finished watching yesterday's stuff.

Question: why would Baez bring up to AB - did you get bad news from the DA at lunch time? Was he just trying to get the jurors to "think" AB lost his immunity deal?? What a jerk!

K - will wait for today's stuff!

That Reddit post must have affected Baez. He's being a bit of a cocky pit bull this morning... or it could be just too much Red Bull. Locke keeps saying "I'll see you at sidebar"

Bradley is done...for now anyways. Brooke Wilcox is on the stand. She is the mother of Bradley's daughter.

That Reddit post must have affected Baez. He's being a bit of a cocky pit bull this morning... or it could be just too much Red Bull. Locke keeps saying "I'll see you at sidebar"

I think Baez was affected by that too. He was super aggressive, but not that effective , imho. He made the most headway on that one allegedly deleted text---where AH supposedly says he does not know who the shooter was who shot him in the eye.

But I don't think that is what the text says/means. I think he is referring to when he said he didn't know who shot him, as he initially said when he was not trying to get AH charged. So I am not sure that is any big deal, in the end.

He didn't make any headway in proving AB was the shooter though.

The state just asked AB's girlfriend, if AB ever told her who shot him. SIDEBAR....Baez does not want her to answer this....

" Who did Mr Bradley tell you had shot him..."

" Aaron"

Judge said---I am not admitting it as truth, for that would be hearsay---

Travis Andersen‏Verified account @TAGlobe 3m3 minutes ago
More
Locke: admitting testimony not for truth of what was said but "for the fact that it was said" #AaronHernandez

I was hoping you would be here katy!

Very important testimony, so much so that Sullivan is objecting to almost every question. Wilcox appears to be a good witness clarifying when AH & AB came to her house after the murders, those internet searches AH made then 'she made' , Tanya coming to her house, trying to find Bradley after he was shot in Fl and couldn't find him, AH constantly texting her... And more. Morning break now & then cross.

And we are back & Sullivan comes out swinging & Locke calls for a sidebar, then another, then another...

Ok - dumb questions - is there an actual online streaming of the trial? If so, can someone post that for me, please!

TIA!

So many SIDEBARS ... :gaah:

This is from earlier karakitty....

Laurel J. Sweet‏ @Laurel_Sweet
Locke can only bring himself to wearily whisper these words now, "See you at sidebar." That's a dozen. #AaronHernandez

I thought Sullivan's cross of Wilcox did nothing but made him look like a bully to this woman.

I thought Sullivan's cross of Wilcox did nothing but made him look like a bully to this woman.

I agree....and it seemed to me like he was screaming (or very loud talking).

And re: the sidebars ... yes, there were so many when BW was on the stand.

YES, Sullivan was soooooo aggressive towards her and loudly accused her of being an accessory to murder etc. It just kind of came out of nowhere.

It was weird because they never came at AB like that. It would have made sense if they had. But it seems so odd that they suddenly came at HER, the mother of his child, aggressively accusing her of a wacky murderous conspiracy, with zero evidence of such--it seemed forced and insincere, imo.

She has been posting great photos of AH's facial expressions during testimony if you want to check it out...

Abbey Niezgoda‏ @AbbeyNBCBoston
Some facial expressions from #AaronHernandez during the Wilcox testimony. She is now off the stand. We're on to the next one.

YES, Sullivan was soooooo aggressive towards her and loudly accused her of being an accessory to murder etc. It just kind of came out of nowhere.

It was weird because they never came at AB like that. It would have made sense if they had. But it seems so odd that they suddenly came at HER, the mother of his child, aggressively accusing her of a wacky murderous conspiracy, with zero evidence of such--it seemed forced and insincere, imo.

Yeah, he was horrible. This was his re-cross...really??

Cathy‏ @courtchatter
#AaronHernandez - Sullivan on re-cross: AB runs a trucking company from jail? Do they truck marijuana and cocaine? Objection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member