MA - Aaron Hernandez, New England Patriots player, charged with homicides #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy Baez cross was from my standpoint dis-jointed and got no where....I think it was a big fail. I was expecting much more. I think Sullivan could have done better.

Boy Baez cross was from my standpoint dis-jointed and got no where....I think it was a big fail. I was expecting much more. I think Sullivan could have done better.

Actually given Sullivan's motion to have "Velco Shooting" from yesterday .. I wouldn't waste anything that he could have done any better than a fantasied Baez!!

Anyway.. after weeks of testimony and observing Baez and his defence team.. I have concluded this~~IMO after watching cases for nearly 35 years!!

Baez actually made a complete fool of himself IMO. Whether or not Alexander Bradley has a history of being a drug dealer.... compared to AH he comes across as at the very least someone who tried to stand up for his friends ( aka Hernandez) but after AH left him shot in between the eyes on the side of the road.. completely changed that friendship. as far as I'm concerned.. folks of his ilk will always chose to get recompense ..revenge on such things and avoid involvement with police... But eventually he decided to use his agenda of revenge thru testifying against AH.

Everything he testified to had a ring of truth..and Baez trying to suggest he ( AB ) was worse than AH??? Sorry, don't agree there.... AB has never been charged with murder.. and AH has been convicted of murder and already sentenced to LIFE!!! Like comparing apples to oranges IMO Sure both has bad track records .. BUT the bottomline in AH's cases is always all about AH's requirement for adoration, loyalty, stroking his ego, feeding him whatever he desired and so on. This all goes to his narcissism..all about me and completely disregards anyone unless they feed his needs ( girlfriends, drug dealers, gun runners, automobile suppliers, perks from his NFL connections, Clubber's who adore him.... his list of demands was endless) but whenever his paranoia ( consciousness of guilt) increased.. he acted out.. offed the target of his fears, hid vehicles because he knew they would connect him to some crime, or used family, friends and "Associates" to protect his sorry BUTT!

I sure hope this jury throws the book at him.. even though it really doesn't make a difference in his sentencing.. but to get on the record> JUSTICE for the families of these 2 young men he executed from a personal WHIM!! What an IDIOT and murdering loose cannon!

Also he has an extensive history of cocaine dealing...this guy is just as bad as AH and just not as good a shot....both should be in prison.

I agree that they both should be in prison. And luckily, they both are...:jail: Only one is in forever though...

In my heart, I think AH is a more violent than Bradley is. It is not just about who is a better shot. Two times, AH essentially executed his victims, from close range. Marched them to their deaths...

AB was convicted of shooting into a crowd at a nightclub. But when he began shooting he had already been shot and wounded in the groin, and he was returning fire. That is different than turning around and shooting your best friend, point blank range, in the face.

5m5 minutes ago
More
Bradley: they got on the Pike #AaronHernandez

Travis Andersen‏Verified account @TAGlobe 5m5 minutes ago
More
Bradley: #AaronHernandez "said I hit one in the head one in the chest. .... he was panicked .... it wasn't a bragging tone it was ...

5 minutes ago
More
Bradley says #AaronHernandez said Did I see that? I hit one in the head and one in the chest. He was panicked.#7News

4 minutes ago
More
Bradley says #AaronHernandez wiped the gun with his shirt & tossed the shells out the window.

5m5 minutes ago
More
Bradley says he was panicked as well. Trooper followed them on Pike for a while.#AaronHernandez #7News

5 minutes ago
More
Bradley: "I remember him saying dont tell anybody ... better not say nothing, something like that" #AaronHernandez

5m5 minutes ago
More
After trooper got off Bradley says he told #AaronHernandez to get rid of gun.#7News

6m6 minutes ago
More
#AaronHernandez removed his shirt, wiped the gun down, removed shell casings left inside the gun and then he threw the gun out the window

[ WHAT?????? He threw the gun out the window???---then how did his friend end up with it in their car trunk?]

This has been baffling to me also! I have been reading everywhere trying to make sense of it to no avail. Has anyone figured this out yet? I really couldn't watch much today with Baez...just can't.

This has been baffling to me also! I have been reading everywhere trying to make sense of it to no avail. Has anyone figured this out yet? I really couldn't watch much today with Baez...just can't.

This gun thing has really got me stumped too. The gun they found in the trunk of the car had no fingerprints/DNA. When Bradley testified, he said AH wiped the gun down with his shirt and threw it out the SUV window on the Mass Turnpike. Bradley also testified about when they were in South Florida and Papous showed up at the hotel with a gun...Papous was AH's gun dealer who was later convicted after his first murder. I wonder if the prosecution will be introducing something on Papous and another gun.

About Papous...
http://www.courant.com/news/connect...scar-hernandez-sentencing-20150505-story.html

I think it is one of two possible things.

One, the state may say that AH just pretended to toss the gun, to get AB to shut up about it. IF AB was driving, he would not be able to tell if it really flew out of the window or not. OR maybe when AH's cousin came to pick him up, they stopped and retrieved it from alongside the road?

Another possibility is what AB seems to be saying. He seems convinced that the State has focused on the wrong gun. He may be right.

I think it is one of two possible things.

One, the state may say that AH just pretended to toss the gun, to get AB to shut up about it. IF AB was driving, he would not be able to tell if it really flew out of the window or not. OR maybe when AH's cousin came to pick him up, they stopped and retrieved it from alongside the road?

Another possibility is what AB seems to be saying. He seems convinced that the State has focused on the wrong gun. He may be right.

That's what I was thinking also...either he never really tossed the gun and gave it to his cousin or they have focused on the wrong one. There is no way it was retrieved from the mass pike,it is a highway!

Dont even try to understand it...it made no sense at all...random questions....AB did better than Baez.

This article by CXNN seems really flawed:

[video=cnn;politics/2017/03/01/aaron-hernandez-murder-opening-trial-bts.cnn]http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/21/us/aaron-hernandez-alexander-bradley-cross/index.html[/video]

"My question to you, sir, is: Who are you really?"

So began the defense's cross-examination on Tuesday of Alexander Bradley, a former friend of Aaron Hernandez and the central witness in the double-murder trial against the former NFL star.
That question from Jose Baez, Hernandez's defense attorney, provided a telling preview of the often tense and fiery questions posed to Bradley.

FIERY questions? I didn't sense much fire in this cross. It seemed haphazard and kind of weak, imo.

"Mr. Bradley, this whole spilled drink incident is something you're completely making up, isn't it?" Baez asked.

Yes, while Baez did ask that, there is no real proof that it is 'made up.' Baez is saying that AB made that up, and in fact, AB had a run in with the victims, in a drug deal gone wrong. But there is zero evidence that anything like that ever happened. No witnesses or videos ever see him talking to or standing with any of the victims that night. So that kind of weakens Baez's accusation, imo.

"At one point in the questioning, Judge Jeffrey Locke sustained an objection to something Baez had asked. Bradley smirked at the reprimand, and Baez took note of his smile.
"You realize two men lost their lives?" Baez said.

That ^^^ admonishment by Baez probably fell flat with the jury. They have watched Aaron and Baez smiling and smirking themselves. Baez smiles most of the time, with a phony cheesy grin. So to call out AB, who has been pretty respectful and sincere and serious, seems to be a cheap shot.

In addition, Baez quoted contradictory statements from Bradley in a jailhouse phone call days before he testified to a grand jury in October 2013.
"I don't know s**t about that s**t," Bradley said in the call, referring to the 2012 Boston shootings. "They're just going to ask me about a bunch of s**t I don't know."
Bradley testified on Tuesday that he was lying in that phone call, afraid that if he admitted firsthand knowledge of the shooting he would get in trouble.

Another 'blow' by Baez that I think fell flat. Kind of hard to call that an outright LIE. AB was on a jailhouse phone. Who tells the truth on a jail call? They all know it is being recorded. And other inmates overhear conversations. He is wise to pretend he knew nothing about the crime.

I really don't think the jury is going to call AB a liar that cannot be trusted, just by that jail house phone call.

There are two other things that Baez tried to make a big deal about, that didn't work, imo.

One, he tried to ridicule AB for saying that AH had kept the gun under the hood in the engine block. Baez smirked and implied it would have fallen out, and that no one would ever do that. I guess he doesn't watch 'the First 48' ... I have seen video footage of gang members retrieving guns from under the hood several times.. I think Jodi Arias hid her gun there as well..

Baez also made a big deal like he was catching AB in a lie, when AB said he wanted to wait around 'to meet some women', and then he walked towards the parking garage around closing time. Baez seemed to imply that no one would go to the garage to meet women. I guess he has never been to a parking lot at closing time. I worked in a club and when we were finally closed out, an hour after closing, there would still be guys and girls, hanging by the cars, trying to set up places to go hang out...

link

when I cut and paste the link, the youtube comes up--
google the title=

Aaron Hernandez's attorney: Key witness made up spilled drink story
By Eric Levenson, CNN
Updated 4:31 PM ET, Tue March 21, 2017
[video=cnn;politics/2017/03/01/aaron-hernandez-murder-opening-trial-bts.cnn]

And a very long stretch of nothingness from Boston to exit 9 (if they were driving that way to CT taking I-84)...or a short distance to and probably lots of "discarded" items on the way to the 128/95 tollbooths...but if AB really was the shooter why would AH shoot him in the face?

Maybe the prosecution should send some of the TB jersey hunting detectives out to solve this once and for all...

And a very long stretch of nothingness from Boston to exit 9 (if they were driving that way to CT taking I-84)...or a short distance to and probably lots of "discarded" items on the way to the 128/95 tollbooths...but if AB really was the shooter why would AH shoot him in the face?

Maybe the prosecution should send some of the TB jersey hunting detectives out to solve this once and for all...

Yes, if AB was really the shooter, why did he get shot in the face by AH?

And if he was really the shooter, why didn't AH say so in those 500 texts? AH did say 'i didn't do nothin, stop accusing me...' but he never said
" Why you accusing me, when YOU were the guilty party?' I don't think AH ever accused AB of being the shooter.

If my ex best buddy shot 2 people, and then began texting me, trying to extort money, and accusing me of the crime, I WOULD SAY FLAT OUT---YOU did the crime, not me. You did it, so get away from me now.

AH never said that, IIRC.

it is a guarantee that if Baez loses this case he will appeal and one of his grounds will be something about not having enough time to prepare...he must have made 15 motions to delay based on his late arrival in the case.

And if he was really the shooter, why didn't AH say so in those 500 texts? AH did say 'i didn't do nothin, stop accusing me...' but he never said
" Why you accusing me, when YOU were the guilty party?' I don't think AH ever accused AB of being the shooter.

If my ex best buddy shot 2 people, and then began texting me, trying to extort money, and accusing me of the crime, I WOULD SAY FLAT OUT---YOU did the crime, not me. You did it, so get away from me now.

AH intention all along was to get AB to Florida and set it up to kill him off so he couldn't talk! That right there tells me he's guilty as hell!

wow...watching Baez on cross with AB...he is correcting Baez on dates....honestly a first year law student could do better than Baez.

So glad the CW was able to get that witness intimidation charge for shooting Bradley in here. I believe that will be the turning point for the jury if there would be any doubt.

I agree that they both should be in prison. And luckily, they both are...:jail: Only one is in forever though...

In my heart, I think AH is a more violent than Bradley is. It is not just about who is a better shot. Two times, AH essentially executed his victims, from close range. Marched them to their deaths...

AB was convicted of shooting into a crowd at a nightclub. But when he began shooting he had already been shot and wounded in the groin, and he was returning fire. That is different than turning around and shooting your best friend, point blank range, in the face.

I agree. AH is nothing but a gangster t h u g. Unfortunately for him he preferred the other side of the tracks which were of course the gangster side.
Oh and have I mentioned yet again how I can not stand to look at Baez.

I am still trying to figure out who is paying Baez`s fees...I get the fact he gets paid to be a jerk and his job is to defend jerks. If he does a crappy job, the verdict could be appealed (if AH loses). I don't know anyone who "likes" Baez, which (since I don't know anyone who knowshim personally, its how he comes across publicly through trial coverage and media). That is most likely the same personality the jury sees...in that regard it could be bad for AH but very good for the prosecution

Sent from my SM-T377P using Tapatalk

Even his hometown wants to forget AH. Baez may be his only fan left...

http://www.courant.com/news/connecticut/hc-aaron-hernandez-trial-town-reaction-20170321-story.html

Shortly before city football standout Aaron Hernandez was drafted by the New England Patriots in 2010, a local sportswriter wrote a column asking, "Is he Bristol's greatest athlete?"
Some Bristol residents on Tuesday simply seem tired of the accounts of drugs and crime surrounding Hernandez's short NFL career. The man who once looked to be a symbol of the best of the city has become an embarrassment.

When Hernandez was convicted in 2015 of murdering Odin Lloyd, Mayor Ken Cockayne called the former star a disgrace who could have been a powerful role model to Bristol's youth. On Tuesday, Cockayne said he didn't want to speak further about Hernandez except to say "One man does not define a community."

I am still trying to figure out who is paying Baez`s fees...I get the fact he gets paid to be a jerk and his job is to defend jerks. If he does a crappy job, the verdict could be appealed (if AH loses). I don't know anyone who "likes" Baez, which (since I don't know anyone who knowshim personally, its how he comes across publicly through trial coverage and media). That is most likely the same personality the jury sees...in that regard it could be bad for AH but very good for the prosecution

Sent from my SM-T377P using Tapatalk

i read somewhere that Baez is good at figuring out in advance if a case can advance his reputation and only takes those he really feels he can win...he finds an angle such as CA with the blame going to George or in this case AB together with the sloppy investigation and gets to at least one juror. As much as many of us are seeing that this is no doubt AH those there that have an oath to vote not guilty if reasonable doubt there could be one looking at some of the police work and these Cape Verdean guys running away etc. and have doubt. That is all it takes. I will say Baez does not seem up for this task and was okay until he got to AB...AB honestly got the best of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member