Dan Rassier Lawsuit Against SCSO

It's best if you listen to the In The Dark episode, Person of Interest, and then read the documents on that web page.

In a nutshell - McDonald said that Rassier made strange comments about being on a train in Europe. There was nothing about people being concerned about what Rassier said on the train, it was strictly what McDonald manipulated from something Rassier said. So McDonald subsequently contacted Interpol to see they had anything on Rassier. McDonald turned that around to state that Interpol investigated Rassier, stating in his affidavit that "has been further investigated by Interpol regarding comments he made on a train while traveling in Europe"

Thanks for the info and the source. I live in a country where internet service is beyond poor. I cannot listen to the podcast. Thanks!

Dan I hope you and your family find peace. Thank you for bringing this case and I hope as a result of your action heads will roll.

Here you go, You may wish to review my comments on WS starting in 2009

Quote Originally Posted by shergal View Post
Is there anything online about that "ranch"? All I could find about Paynesville was this Scoutmaster who abused boys at his cabin there. http://www.allbusiness.com/governmen...3634660-1.html
I've been looking with sex abuse boys Paynesville Minnesota chicken turkey farm. Any of those combos and have come up with nothing. But I know for a fact that it is true. A year or 2 after, maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Jbrown324320 View Post
I did not know we had so many child predators in the small towns of upper MN! Read this piece about Duane Allen Hart: http://mn.findacase.com/research/wfr...0003.mn.htm/qx

Human-
I have no name for the turkey farm worker.

This sure sounds like the guy though!!!!

There is nothing on line about him at all except that court case!

it is him. If you can find more articles in Paynesville, see if he is the turkey farm guy that they say had nothing to do with Jacob.

This so sounds like him because he had molested so many boys!

The fact he fits the time frame and is from Paynesville! How many molesters of that magnitude can there be?

Is he the one that was dismissed about Jared?????????

human, the article mentioned his mother Marie didn't believe the charges. So that obit is correct. BUT the obit says his name is "Allen Duane". The court records have "Duane Allen". There is a pic of him getting sworn in to something in the 1960's. The job corps.

Human-
Can you link please or copy?

The obit I have is anormal obit.

His mother did not believe the charges? Wow.

I would really like to see his picture, please!

I wonder if he lived on the farm?

Why did I think it was Paynesville?

So there is some perp that was attacking kids in 1987 in Paynesville?

That area sure is filled with ugly events!

Verified Author - "Finding Jacob Wetterling"
human, I subscribed to Paynesville newspaper archives and came across an article from Jan 30, 1990 for someone named Duane Hart. He offered boys presents and money to lure them. He was arrested for fondling boys from 1987 to 1989 and involved 15 and 11 year old boys. So
The fact he fits the time frame and is from Paynesville! How many molesters of that magnitude can there be?

Human-

human, the article mentioned his mother Marie didn't believe the charges. So that obit is correct. BUT the obit says his name is "Allen Duane". The court records have "Duane Allen". There is a pic of him getting sworn in to something in the 1960's. The job corps.

Human-

human, I subscribed to Paynesville newspaper archives and came across an article from Jan 30, 1990 for someone named Duane Hart. He offered boys presents and money to lure them. He was arrested for fondling boys from 1987 to 1989 and involved 15 and 11 year old boys. So

Human-

THERE YOU GO! You must have missed it

Gosh
I've been lurking a while😉
I remember this like it was yesterday. 😞

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Here you go, You may wish to review my comments on WS starting in 2009

I've been looking with sex abuse boys Paynesville Minnesota chicken turkey farm. Any of those combos and have come up with nothing. But I know for a fact that it is true. A year or 2 after, maybe?

I did not know we had so many child predators in the small towns of upper MN! Read this piece about Duane Allen Hart: http://mn.findacase.com/research/wfr...0003.mn.htm/qx

Human-
I have no name for the turkey farm worker.

This sure sounds like the guy though!!!!

There is nothing on line about him at all except that court case!

it is him. If you can find more articles in Paynesville, see if he is the turkey farm guy that they say had nothing to do with Jacob.

This so sounds like him because he had molested so many boys!

Human-

THERE YOU GO! You must have missed it

You have it all wrong, Human. Joy Baker was the one who discovered the Paynesville assaults all on her own, remember? Even Patty Wetterling says so, so therefore it must be true, right? It's been published in many newspapers and tv stories. :)

I also have to be a little concerned that sanners best friend who complains about time and money is taking over, Bechtold. Two days after he complained about that in the wetterling case, Jesse Dady went missing and I immeduately felt like I bet this is the last thing Stearns county wanted now, and that is just awful.

I also have to be a little concerned that sanners best friend who complains about time and money is taking over, Bechtold. Two days after he complained about that in the wetterling case, Jesse Dady went missing and I immeduately felt like I bet this is the last thing Stearns county wanted now, and that is just awful.

I think Bechtold will be fine. He has said some awfully heartless things since the Wetterling case has been solved, but I think he'll turn the department around. I hope so anyway.

I think Bechtold will be fine. He has said some awfully heartless things since the Wetterling case has been solved, but I think he'll turn the department around. I hope so anyway.

Hopefully the Guimonds who had a pathetic one year effort put into their case feel the same. They've done yearly searches for Brandon Swanson out of marshall, mn. Here they did one and the abbey won't allow any more.

You have it all wrong, Human. Joy Baker was the one who discovered the Paynesville assaults all on her own, remember? Even Patty Wetterling says so, so therefore it must be true, right? It's been published in many newspapers and tv stories. :)

Yes. But the dates and times are listed here, so strange, shall we say, that she makes the claim. And of course, I was asking in 2009 about Hart on here, but got no answers until this in 2010. Could not remember his name and had it all comfused with Paynesville, but it was a lot of years ago of trying to remember.

Of course, it was not Hart, but you ELOC found out it was Heinrich so Hart was the super lead.

For me, it was very intense that Patty thought it was DR as well as DR's mother saying that she would tell LE how he could have done it.

Pretty sad this family had to hire their own divers after just one day of searching in the river. They found him today (day 2 of diving), it wouldn't have killed them to keep looking. :(

i think bechtold will be fine. He has said some awfully heartless things since the wetterling case has been solved, but i think he'll turn the department around. I hope so anyway.
i don't think so. He was at the scene.....heartless then, heartless now. JMO. sanner + bechtold go together like birds and a feather....JMO.

Pretty sad this family had to hire their own divers after just one day of searching in the river. They found him today (day 2 of diving), it wouldn't have killed them to keep looking. :(

Indeed. One must re-read your post to gain the full meaning of it.

Indeed. One must re-read your post to gain the full meaning of it.

A stearns county sonar team detected the body and then sent in the dive team. At the same time a news release said Stearns County is handing over search efforts to the family. It was a very odd day for sure.

Tuesday's press conference was very interesting. It gave a preview of the forthcoming lawsuits being brought by Dan Rassier and Ryan Larson against Stearns County investigators as well as the BCA.

Several points that did not make the media, as far as I can tell:

1. Dan's attorney presented a strong case that Heinrich should have been charged with Jared's abduction in 1990 or before. He stated that the mountain of evidence against Heinrich would have easily brought a conviction, and with that conviction the tire and shoe print evidence would have been strong enough to charge and convict Heinrich for Jacob's case then as well. He downplayed the claims made by LE of a non-scientific match.

2. The FBI had Heinrich pretty well sown up but that Stearns County attorney Roger VanHeel sided with SCSO and their apparent hissy fit with the FBI.

3. That Stearns made no substantial progress toward securing evidence against Heinrich after the FBI left the case in Feb 1990.

4. He credited the FBI with solving the case within days of taking it over in late 2014. He cited the following as keys to triggering the solving of the case: Patty asking for a review of the case, Robert Dudley providing the Hart Notes to FBI agent Shane Ball and specifically naming Heinrich as the likely abductor, Shane Ball for quickly and accurately refocusing the case, Madeleine Baran and her In The Dark series, and Joy and Jared for bringing the Paynesville cases to the public's attention.

5. He cited news media coverage and the 2nd and 3rd editions of my Wetterling book as paving the way to identifying problems with the investigation and overall history of the case.

6. Dan Rassier had harsh words for investigators and took some shots at Patty Wetterling as well, although he acknowledged that she was manipulated by SCSO. He got emotional when talking about how McDonald dragged his mother out of the kitchen.

7. Ryan Larson's attorney is a national civil rights lawyer from Pennsylvania. He was well spoken and said that there are members of SCSO and BCA who are not fit to serve.

So WHO is the eLEphant in the room?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back