GUILTY FL - Savannah Gold, 21, Jacksonville, 2 Aug 2017

IMO, this is someone she knows--The text to her brother stated "hey I quit......." indicating the texter knew she worked with her brother. Her shift supposedly started at 6pm but her car pulled into the lot about 5:30pm...a bit early, IMO, and parked further away from her normal parking spot (behind an ATM, under some trees). Assuming it was her driving.... Was she meeting someone and didn't want to be visible to co-workers? Did she meet up with someone who works in the same strip mall area? The ID and CC on the floorboard could be a big clue.....or maybe not. Maybe she just stuck them in her purse, instead of putting them back in a wallet, after paying for her tire change that supposedly took place about 4pm that same day? They could have just slipped out onto the floor if that was the case.....

I was thinking it could be someone she knows or if she was asked who would be looking for her, she could have said my brother works here too.
Also I was thinking about her purse being in her floor board. I worked at a restaurant when I was in college and would leave my purse in the floor board in the back seat because there wasn't anywhere inside to really leave it. Then I would just take my keys and phone in and keep them in my pocket.

Early reports said her shift began at 530. Now I've seen reports of 6. So she was running late (could be if she had the tire to deal with beforehand) or she as early. She lived less han 5 miles away but depending on which way she came she probably needed to allow 15 minutes to get there due to traffic that time of day.
Btw the intersection of Claire and San Jose used to hold the record number of traffic accidents for the city. So I think there are multiple traffic cameras there.

[bbm]

this. or jealous girlfriends of exes ...

That's what I do if I have someone get in with me. If someone is riding with me from the start, I put my purse behind my seat. If I pick someone up I move my purse from the passenger seat to behind the passenger seat.

Makes me wonder if someone she knew met her at the restaurant and wanted to talk for a few minutes before she went in. Ex boyfriends would know her Dad and her brother. Any Exes with a history of unstable behaviour?

Her friend said that he was under the impression she was changing her tire

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
When he talked to her earlier around 4 that day before work

Maybe she had access to a computer and she logged in... If it's real then you'd think police could track the Snapchat location

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Ebony Kirby Missing poster; Her mother has her phone, but someone has sent messages using her snapchat acct

RSBM

Does anyone have any MSM about Ebony Kirby? I'll make a thread for her but we need a MSM report. I don't think the above link is allowed.

Ivy, btw, is doing well. She is very good friends with my son. She had a rough time after her "walk about" (what we lovingly call it). All the media attention and bashing that came after was hard on her. The main reason she did not reach out before she did was how much of that she was going to have to deal with.
Good to hear she is well. Bless you sweet girl!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu