GUILTY FL - Savannah Gold, 21, Jacksonville, 2 Aug 2017

Thursday, March 11th:
*Sentencing Hearing (@ 9am ET) - FL - Savannah Page Gold (21) (missing Aug. 2, 2017, Jacksonville, found Aug. 5, 2017) - *Lee Rodarte, Jr. (28/now 32) arrested (8/6/17), indicted (8/25/17), arraigned (8/29/17) & charged (5/15/19) with 2nd degree murder with weapon, tampering with evidence & abuse of a human body; confessed, but plead not guilty. Bond was at $500K, but on 1/31/18 ordered to be held with no bond. Remains in Duval County jail without bond.
Trial was to begin on 8/26/19 with jury selection is cancelled (8/23/19). Plead guilty (2/18/21).
Court information from 7/3/18 thru 2/2/21 reference post #638 here:
GUILTY - FL - Savannah Gold, 21, Jacksonville, 2 Aug 2017

2/16/21 Update: Present: Judge Jeb Branham, Asst. State attorney Chyna-Michele Makarowski, attorney for defense Alan Chipperfield & defendant present in jail. Defendant has agreed to plead guilty in a negotiated sentence to charges of second-degree murder & evidence tampering. He’s scheduled to formally enter that plea during a Thursday, 2/18/21 @ 1pm disposition hearing. Sentencing on 3/11/21 where the terms of the finalized agreement, not yet release, will be provided to the Judge before the 3/11/21 sentencing hearing.
2/18/21 Update: Judge Jeb Branham has accepted Rodarte’s guilty plea to the 2nd degree murder of Savannah. Rodarte had also been charged with evidence tampering & abusing a body, but those charges were dropped as part of his plea agreement. The plea agreement would have Rodarte serve 40 years (with credit for time served) in state prison rather than the life sentence that he was eligible to if the case went to trial. Sentencing hearing on 3/11/21.

This says will be 40 years. I didn't know that was the plea deal but this is from this am. The report also covers that his sister, Amber, is in jail for murder too as we have discussed on the threads.

And victim impacts will be today. I'll check to see if in 30 minutes there is a livestream anywhere. Unless someone posts such before me.

Below is NOT a live feed, just today's update.

Last edited:
Victim impact statements starting from above link. (I'll do ETA's)

ETA #1: Dan**l Gold is up first.... now giving victim impact for his daughter

ETA #2: Her brother Ch**s Gold (who also worked at the restaurant that night) is now up giving victim impact.

ETA #3: Sh**on Gold, he mother, is now giving victim impact. (Blessings to her that she has survived her cancer to see this moment of justice MOOOOOOOO)

ETA #4: 3 others including gramma and 2 friends submitted written statements to the court that were not read... restitution orders being submitted. 2 orders for restitution... $8, 900 and $1,299

ETA #5: 40 years sentence is one for second degree and credit for time served per judge. With the above restitutions.

ETA #6: Judge is saying he can appeal?? I thought that with such he could not appeal? Huh?? I thought that with such there was no appeal.. looking forward to MSM.(Judge is saying this is his first on the bench!!!)

..........feed has ended

Last edited:
Thank you all for the updates!

Justice for Savannah!
animated-smileys-occupations-079.gif

Rest In Peace.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics